"Wait, it's not Cloud everytime? I thought Cloud was the main Final Fantasy character! Oooh they're different games? Oooh! Wait's not linear? I thought every single guy character was Cloud looking a bit different!"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
There is a thing where deranged people are trying to use the same hygiene products as their celebrity crush, because smelling the same way as they do makes them feel like they are living together or some shit. That's on about the same level of mental illness as being a unicorn, so better not to think about it too hard or you risk becoming like them

you get a wig, you shampoo said wig and you put it into your bodypillow. Do you get it now?
I did consider it coudl be something like this, but was willing to give people the benefit of the doubt and put it down to mindless consoomerism rather than being completely deranged. But no, you're probably right.

Negzana

I did consider it coudl be something like this, but was willing to give people the benefit of the doubt and put it down to mindless consoomerism rather than being completely deranged. But no, you're probably right.
This is all reminding me of the suipiss /vt/ post

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
These chucklefucks are streaming together again after half a year :sanasmile:

They're doing lie detector tests even though most of them are bad at lying. Hag and duck laughs are guaranteed.

Question: "Do you think Subaru has the most annoying voice?"
Korone: "Honestly yes. But I'm going to say no."
Lie detector test comes back as Truth.
Korone: "This thing is broken."
:SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Owls are some scary little bastards.
I also want an Isaac Clarke appearance in one of these. One day...

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Looks like Rie got superduper twitter famous

Also she had a stream during hours that I could actually watch but I was fucking dead

:urtearingmeapart:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
OMG this Moonshine vid is so funny! Make sure to sub to both Moon and Rie!

I'm already subscribed to Moon.

Girl. That is specifically your R18 tag. What have you forgot here
Edit: If it wasn't clear Neririn retweeted it
Edit2: I love twitter (not)
View attachment 45740

I am now unironically thinking about getting a vanilla custard with reeses bits. Thanks.
So, Pomu said something happened to their MC server. Looks like all the water disappeared, animals died, and light blocks are constantly showing on screen:

I know Luca probably didn't do anything but I'm blaming his himbo ass anyway.
A support network with managers and coworkers invested in her success, advice on content and networking, and access to help from other talents
These managers must be amazing. I heard they helped Pippa read her hundreds of DMs from other vtubers that she ghosts like Henyamee.
:smugselen:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Hoshikawa Sara invited Matsuri to her love advice corner and it went as well as you'd expect.

Hoshikawa's laugh gives me life

Also Cooking Devil is live and will be making a hamburg steak

New Yakisoba short as well

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

This whole clip is great, but the timestamped part is just :kiarachefkiss::SelenHAHAhere:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
These managers must be amazing. I heard they helped Pippa read her hundreds of DMs from other vtubers that she ghosts like Henyamee.
You joke, but her managers have actually helped her write some of her messages. I do recall one story where Pippa said she was sending five paragraphs in response to someone and they helped her to turn it back to a short paragraph. So if Pippa actually wants help with messaging other people, she can get that help.

USS IOWA

Owls are some scary little bastards.
I also want an Isaac Clarke appearance in one of these. One day...

Fun fact: Owls are the most badass birds alive, They are able to merk Eagles during the night and they flew so quiet that the only thing you hear is the squeeking of their prey when they catch them. In short we need more Owl vtubers.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Negzana

Kaela needs to eat, smithing burns a lot of calories

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I think JShay is worth adding, too. He focuses on mainly Korone clips and fits all those categories, as far as I can tell.

Yura, as well, who does mainly Ui clips.

Murasakiringo has also done a fair bit of Sora and AZKi. Does tend to go back to Aki, but there's a lot more variety there than just that.

I'd also like to add

but I was beaten to it. Although the channel description notwithstanding, Yura does a lot of Suisei clips, too. Him, Yuna (thanks @Shuba Saber) and Nonkini together basically cover everything Suisei.
Great stuff. I was thinking of doing something similar but this is more concise than I ever would have been :shubaIapprob:

Off the top of my head, here's some others to add if you want to:

Major Arcana is a Mio-only clipper. He does mid-length clips and is very consistent with uploads:

HoloLover does all HoloJP. Mid-sized clips and he translates to both English and Indonesian. Minimal editing with cute sound effects.

HoloMaster does all HoloJP and mid-sized clips. Puts a lot of effort into his editing.

Yuna is a Suisei-only clipper. Usually mid-sized clips but infrequent uploads:
Yup, I edited the post and added these as well, I knew some of these even but must have slipped my mind

:shubaIapprob:
Just saw this recommended to me and thought you retards might like it.
I am a retard and I liked it
I am just a sucker for Hololive Lore shit, there are so many possibilities to do cool stuff with it
Thats why I like Vtubers with lore, keeps me as a fan also more engaged because I get to interact with other fans by discussing lore shit

Not-ollie trying to learn twitch while not-iofi assisting her:

Earlier she did a minor yab by showing her ollie cursor on stream, but the voice and the thirst while playing Senren Kagura were the giveaway

I wonder why she wants to go into twitch streams?
Is it to play games she can't play as a holo? Then why not just play them in private? Do streamers really need an audience for literally everything they do?
Hoshikawa Sara invited Matsuri to her love advice corner and it went as well as you'd expect.
Bild_2023-09-19_150236193.pngBild_2023-09-19_150316656.png
Is Matsuri ogey?
But I love how she doesnt mince her words, very based

UberSoldat

I wonder why she wants to go into twitch streams?
Is it to play games she can't play as a holo? Then why not just play them in private? Do streamers really need an audience for literally everything they do?
I can think of a few reasons:
  • Wanting the audience interaction for those games without the restrictions from Holo, with friends as a bonus. Their corpo career is reserved for the heavier-hitting and in-character stuff, while the roommate account is for more casual streams. Although, I'm sure they play games in private that we are unaware of.
  • Depending on how addicted or committed you are to the streaming grindset, you don't really NEED an audience for everything.
  • Twitch, despite its glaring problems, has more reach and discoverability than YT does in the streaming market currently. This is one place Holo hasn't really capitalized on imo.

- NijiJP Hayame Sou asking NijiEN gen 0 Oliver Evans on "who in NijiEN that he would consider as family member"

With Nina gone, I'm gonna miss his collabs with the EN folks..............................

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Twitch, despite its glaring problems, has more reach and discoverability than YT does in the streaming market currently. This is one place Holo hasn't really capitalized on imo.
Also, they don't have to make thumbnails or worry about any dumb algorithms

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Also, they don't have to make thumbnails or worry about any dumb algorithms
Twitch has its own algorithms and they're just as bad as YouTube, if not worse.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Mindbreak and forced is obvious enough for implying rape
There are some occasions where even a non-rape NSFW stuff contains mindbreak, and to some sites that cater to NSFW stuff, they actually used the word "forced" to tag rape-related works. Probably doing it in fear of some schizo complaining but its just something I noticed.

Nijisanji clip stuff:

- NijiJP Hayame Sou asking NijiEN gen 0 Oliver Evans on "who in NijiEN that he would consider as family member"

- Some examples of Nijisanji JP talents (Fumi, Sara Hoshikawa, Takamiya Rion and Debi Debiru) showcasing their 'off-stream' selves

- Sukoya Kana of NijiJP talking about good memories of Shirayuki Tomoe

- Resident NijiEN gayman suffering when the stinky gyaru who can't cook, Kotoka Torahime accidentally spills some of her chicken produce (eggs) to her tatami mat.

Negzana

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

This whole clip is great, but the timestamped part is just :kiarachefkiss::SelenHAHAhere:

Pekora is probably one of the last persons I would've expected to know about the Unity ordeal.
1695130617565.png

Top Bottom