"If you try to put pressure on kohais, people will call you otsubone-baba; Yes I've experienced it, but I've decided also to become a good otsubone-baba when it happens!"Houshou Marine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Spread the word! Look at what the cat's cooking! 5 more days!

Archive

God's Strongest Dragoon

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Spread the word! Look at what the cat's cooking! 5 more days!

Archive

her skin color looks weird but the model looks nice. Is this one of the few flavr worth a shit?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Why the fuck are people liveposting in this thread? I thought we got into the whole segregation thing! You live posters need to get in the back of the bus and use the right bathrooms or I'm gonna start kneeling on your necks! Lets not make the mistake of encouraging diversity like the United States did, we know how that ended up!
Shut up, Rie.
How does the saying go? Even a broken girl is right twice a day, or something like that?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Yes, this may be considered "liveposting" since the stream is still on-going, but it is of more interest to the general discussion revolving around a theory that pops up from time-to-time. So, from the Airi stream, some possibly interesting info regarding the theory of who the ultimate hag in PC is:

Airi was talking about how some of the Gen 1 members, particularly Lia and Uruka, find it weird to be called "senpai" by Airi, especially after meeting in real life. Apparently, Iori also finds it awkward, who told her "Airi, you don't have to call me senpai". This would seem to dispel the theory that Iori may be the oldest member like many have theorized, but she says something a little later that may indicate Iori still being the one. She went on to claim that if they were more used to the JP culture, they may not mind it, like Tenma. She then said, and I quote:

"But definitely Uruka and Lia would probably be a bit more like "Please don't call me Senpai". Iori being an exception."

So it kind of circles around without any definitive answer, but we may be able to interpret this as Iori being older, but still preferring not to being called "Senpai" since Airi claims Iori, Lia, and Uruka prefer not to be called senpai, but Uruka and Lia being a different case than Iori. And since we know Lia and Uruka are younger than Airi, that exception could very well be that Iori is actually older than Airi.

But hey, it's just a theory. An autistic theory. Thanks for reading.
:crushautistic:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Uruka's really on a losing streak it seems. Constant brutalities by her family.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yes, this may be considered "liveposting" since the stream is still on-going, but it is of more interest to the general discussion revolving around a theory that pops up from time-to-time. So, from the Airi stream, some possibly interesting info regarding the theory of who the ultimate hag in PC is:

Airi was talking about how some of the Gen 1 members, particularly Lia and Uruka, find it weird to be called "senpai" by Airi, especially after meeting in real life. Apparently, Iori also finds it awkward, who told her "Airi, you don't have to call me senpai". This would seem to dispel the theory that Iori may be the oldest member like many have theorized, but she says something a little later that may indicate Iori still being the one. She went on to claim that if they were more used to the JP culture, they may not mind it, like Tenma. She then said, and I quote:

"But definitely Uruka and Lia would probably be a bit more like "Please don't call me Senpai". Iori being an exception."

So it kind of circles around without any definitive answer, but we may be able to interpret this as Iori being older, but still preferring not to being called "Senpai" since Airi claims Iori, Lia, and Uruka prefer not to be called senpai, but Uruka and Lia being a different case than Iori. And since we know Lia and Uruka are younger than Airi, that exception could very well be that Iori is actually older than Airi.

Just watch it be Nasa

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Naw, this is precisely the type of stuff to bring back to the general thread from streams. Good writeup. Still prefer Panko being the secret hag though simply because of how funny the scenario is.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
image.png

Fuck. Yes. Airi's scary movie will be one of the single best horror films ever made (and my personal favorite.) This will be GREAT.
I really wanna find a vtuber whose never seen Alien and has no idea what it's about or what happens and see their first time watching. Alien is one of the most effective horror films out there but given it's so popular there's no way most people haven't at least heard of how the alien works and that ruins half the shock. It's still very solid even with that knowledge but I yearn for the day I see a chuuba give a genuine first time reaction to the scene.

DanishCookies

Wasn't able to post Purin's stream earlier...

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I really wanna find a vtuber whose never seen Alien and has no idea what it's about or what happens and see their first time watching. Alien is one of the most effective horror films out there but given it's so popular there's no way most people haven't at least heard of how the alien works and that ruins half the shock. It's still very solid even with that knowledge but I yearn for the day I see a chuuba give a genuine first time reaction to the scene.

Subaru is the only person on earth who can actually be concerned for the alien monster's state of mind.

0123.png

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
IRyS has Alien and Aliens on her list of eventual members movie watchalongs. Don't know how she'll feel about Alien, but with how much she loved Starship Troopers and playing EDF, I'm sure she's going to be all about Aliens.

braindoko

Time for our irregular update on the real blackest Yamanba company WACTOR:
Himea D'Almaria, the last non-japanese vtuber remaining seems to have left for good this month.

She left a not so hidden message with her twitter likes: "things coming" (reincarnation?), thanks for being with me, we'll meet again, etc.
Last tweet is this KKP song: https://japaneseonestoplyrics.blogs...ring-ring-lyrics-and-english-translation.html
1695099480153.png
She's notable for being the only spanish speaker left after waves of her coworkers leaving in groups, leading to rrats that she couldn't get along with anyone or become part of the cliques that still exists now with the reincarnations (Meica et all)
And also for this nugget. She really became the doxer CEO's shield or a stream
1695099766061.png

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

:pochiidontlikeit:
It wouldn't be the first time Airi shares something she wasn't supposed to when talking casually and other members have said it before :whatastory:she and fishman are alike in that regard. I have not watched a single hour of iori to debunk the claim but my money is still on nasa. She was playing ps2 games on the original hardware some weeks ago and even though she would have to do it since she is in japan, how many zoomers would be willing to play ps2 games in this day and age? specially when they need to run the original hardware.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
If any of you are familiar with the band SPYAIR apparently their former vocalist Ikeda Hifumi/IKE reincarnated himself as a VTuber.

For comparison:

Top Bottom