"If you wanna see Pochi getting bones for some reason that's where you put it"Pochi Wanmaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
image.png

Fuck. Yes. Airi's scary movie will be one of the single best horror films ever made (and my personal favorite.) This will be GREAT.
AH YES I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! RAMONA FLOWERS WAS IN THAT!!
:ironmousekek:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
image.png

Fuck. Yes. Airi's scary movie will be one of the single best horror films ever made (and my personal favorite.) This will be GREAT.
Hell yeah, good pick. Definitely going to try and catch that stream.

I still haven't seen the Thing, really should watch it this October

Grave Encounters is fun, not amazing, but is a stupid kind of fun that I like. There are some mindfuck elements that do work. There's a Korean movie that's basically the exact same plot that's a bit scarier.

Alien is a classic
Honestly, for a pretty basic found-footage horror film, I actually liked Grave Encounters. Not amazing, but worthy of a few rewatches in a lifetime.

You niggas have been more degenerate than usual for some reason. Cleanse yourselves with this smiling hag.

Thank you for sharing the LaLion hag in these trying times. May I offer the laughing elf hag in return?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
He may be a filthy dramafag but at least he has a spine unlike most of them
Eh he did flip on Anthime iirc so there is room for improvement

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Funnily enough, this helps confirm the jelly hag rat.
I wonder when she's finally going to break down and slip her age instead of accidentally just giving evidence of her hagdom
Sorry to time loop (this was posted at invaders debutes time), but she states her age on her other Jelly Tumblr, it's still up. Sure, she could put any age I guess, but since she's networking for business I would take her word for it. So that's 21 in 11/22, seems consistent with how she portrays herself and her life.

I don't consider this violating her privacy or anything as it's her know public persona.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

image.png

Oh fuck yeah, that's a great film
It's a very different type of horror film, where it doesn't spend all the time doing jumpscares or scary monsters. It's a lot about body horror but it's more about paranoia.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It's a very different type of horror film, where it doesn't spend all the time doing jumpscares or scary monsters. It's a lot about body horror but it's more about paranoia.
Basically this. The psychological dread you experience watching this is palpable, and it doesn't resort to cheap tricks like overused soundtrack tricks to force the unease into you. Also, it uses practical effects for all of the blood and gore, so a majority of the shit holds up until this day and doesn't look fake as fuck.

Negzana

I might like the Thing, my main bread and butter is cosmic/psychological horror that lingers after the movie is over. If the Thing can do that it sounds great.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
In a beautiful case of schadenfreude, Ui got a huge boost in subs from her ironic loli stream and song. For some context, she hates lolis (she is a high school girl addict). Now she has mixed feelings about it.

foto_no_exif (65).jpg
Guess when she had the stream and MV release.
:ironmousekek:

God's Strongest Dragoon

so a majority of the shit holds up until this day and doesn't look fake as fuck.
This is true for a lot of it (the head-spider was lightyears ahead of its time) but there's a few scenes that didn't age well (like the Windows scene)

Sven

I hate that I can't rewind on twitch, and a lot of vtubers have their vods hidden.
It's a pain in the ass but you can
Click channel icon below video
select videos tab
find wherever the hell the current stream is in this tab
click that and you should now have a time bar to bounce around
To example here is a link to a random time in the stream you linked

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It's a pain in the ass but you can
Click channel icon below video
select videos tab
find wherever the hell the current stream is in this tab
click that and you should now have a time bar to bounce around
To example here is a link to a random time in the stream you linked

That's weird. This vod didn't show up when I looked for it earlier. Thanks for the link though.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This is true for a lot of it (the head-spider was lightyears ahead of its time) but there's a few scenes that didn't age well (like the Windows scene)
I genuinely think the blood testing scene is one of the most brilliant pieces of horror film making ever done, and is still one of my favorite segments from any movie ever. The part where Palmer starts to transform while he's chained to the couch along with the others is so fucking unnerving it still makes my skin crawl.

Sven

That's weird. This vod didn't show up when I looked for it earlier. Thanks for the link though.
So you made me curious about that and after bouncing through about 20 channels around 4-5 times the active stream was missing so I'm going to have to just chock it up to a combo of small indie company, plz ampersand and my dislike and laziness of figuring Twitch out unless absolutely pressed.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I genuinely think the blood testing scene is one of the most brilliant pieces of horror film making ever done, and is still one of my favorite segments from any movie ever. The part where Palmer starts to transform while he's chained to the couch along with the others is so fucking unnerving it still makes my skin crawl.
Definitely, I don't think any horror film has ever surpassed that scene alone. The only one that comes close to matching it is the kid's bedroom scene with the Conjuring. The scene is literally just 2 kids in a room talking about something in the room for a few minutes but the tension is built up so well that it gets you invested in it. No monster design will ever outperform the raw paranoia and imagination of the human mind trying to fill in the blanks.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Grave Encounters is fun, not amazing, but is a stupid kind of fun that I like. There are some mindfuck elements that do work. There's a Korean movie that's basically the exact same plot that's a bit scarier.

Alien is a classic
Must watch piece of culture, I was genuinely fucking frightened at some of the body horror specially the part with the dogs that one's just nasty and upsetting, the philosophy the movie carries with it about trust and deception makes it a lot more interesting than just "scary shit happens". Funny to know that critics panned it back when it released, god forbid horror movies make you THINK, it was way ahead of its time tbh.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
yagoo congratulated kronii for her 3D showcase. :BijouBijou:

Top Bottom