"The whole point of my streams is that nothing's supposed to go right! Don't tell me how to be better!"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It means 'I'm building gunpla with a large manual on my keyboard and can't be bothered to clean everything up in order to restore the access needed to move stuff before I'm finished.'
7zm271.jpg

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Got a lizard update.

Typical latina women

Is there a single vtuber who isn't into mindbreak?
Every woman is into rape-play, bondage and choking. Dont know why, but its just a thing.

>claims she can't stand gore

have i finally found a vtuber i can trust
She seems fairly vanilla so far. Im just waiting for the huge plottwist.

Autistic Grandpa, purisu andastando.
Its fine. He has been raiding GirlDM a bunch of times. Only issue is people going out of their way to somehow imply he is doing it on purpose because Hakka is there.

RiverBear

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Every woman is into rape-play, bondage and choking. Dont know why, but its just a thing.

I don't thi- No, wait, hold on... 🤔

Its fine. He has been raiding GirlDM a bunch of times. Only issue is people going out of their way to somehow imply he is doing it on purpose because Hakka is there.

I know they had some collabs before his stint as Vesper and they've had at least one stream since. I think he's just raiding her because he knows her, he also did say before the raid that he was going for her because she's always funny, though I left before the actual raid so I don't know if he said anything else. May be that he just didn't realize.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I know they had some collabs before his stint as Vesper and they've had at least one stream since. I think he's just raiding her because he knows her, he also did say before the raid that he was going for her because she's always funny, though I left before the actual raid so I don't know if he said anything else. May be that he just didn't realize.
He just said that it's really hard to find anyone to raid because EU primetime, and that she's always on, and he didn't even know what exactly she was doing on her stream.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

>about to take a nap
>spot a stream I'll likely watch later, decide to share it with the boys
>come back about two hours later and find out that my posting caused enough stupidity that there had to be a sweeping
I didn't even try to derail the thread and it still happens

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Competition for seeing who uploads it faster aside this moment is cute

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I just wanna share an opinion.

Shiina shared her proto design (again) and I just wanna say, we were robbed. IDK why but her rendition looks better for me, maybe it's the proportions, or the face (not really a fan of Yuuki Hagure's work here). She also reported her "cutlets" were nerfed with each new model adjustment.

She was originally intended to be a swan themed vtuber, even got sakana's approval. But when the time came Sakana said he forgot he green lit the idea and changed his mind.

On a separate note (even if it's still shiinaposting), looks like she and jelly knew each other back when shiina had a resin crafting/influencer gig during her college days. Jelly apparently was one of her followers and then shiina realized she was talking about her when jelly brought the old profile while chatting.
I agree, I think the current model is little anorexic in the limbs. The Prototype has rounder thighs, but is still petite and the eyes are bigger. Head and shoulder proportions could still use some work though. I really like Shiina's design otherwise but the head is too big and the rest is too skinny.
Was the Jelly thing from Shiina's stream? I heard her talk about all the drama with the craft ladies but I missed the part about Jelly. That sounds like something Jelly would be into though.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
On a separate note (even if it's still shiinaposting), looks like she and jelly knew each other back when shiina had a resin crafting/influencer gig during her college days. Jelly apparently was one of her followers and then shiina realized she was talking about her when jelly brought the old profile while chatting.
Funnily enough, this helps confirm the jelly hag rat.
Edit: Welp Happy 1000 posts
1695091254354.png

Negzana

Funnily enough, this helps confirm the jelly hag rat.
I wonder when she's finally going to break down and slip her age instead of accidentally just giving evidence of her hagdom

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
image.png

Fuck. Yes. Airi's scary movie will be one of the single best horror films ever made (and my personal favorite.) This will be GREAT.

Negzana

image.png

Fuck. Yes. Airi's scary movie will be one of the single best horror films ever made (and my personal favorite.) This will be GREAT.
I still haven't seen the Thing, really should watch it this October

Grave Encounters is fun, not amazing, but is a stupid kind of fun that I like. There are some mindfuck elements that do work. There's a Korean movie that's basically the exact same plot that's a bit scarier.

Alien is a classic

Ensok

Early Adopter
Grave Encounters is fun, not amazing, but is a stupid kind of fun that I like. There's a Korean movie that's basically the exact same plot that's a bit scarier.
Gonjiam Horror Asylum probably. That was okay, better than Grave Encounters though. I don't like how Grave Encounters outright steals a scene from the 1999 House on Haunted Hill remake.

Top Bottom