"Did you guys never had, like, dinner with your inanimate objects?"Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Boomer Liora Walker from V&U will be doing a "cultured" (read as: degenerate) stream where she does a tier list of H-tags. Stream starts at the top of the hour.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Randon raided girl_dm while she was streaming with Hakka today. Kind of a douchey thing to do, imo, but ok:

Timestamp=2h26m29s if it breaks.

Hakka's POV. At least girl_dm had the prescence of mind to mute.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Starting now, these two are almost always great together.....

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Kaela makes it sound enjoyable but probably because Singaporean, etc. When I hear the others in collabs it's nonsense

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

In about an hour, Skye is going to be doing a rigging stream with new thread favorite Cheri Lupina. All they need is Juniper and they'll have all the best rigging streamers in the game. Speaking of Skye's talent, I don't think I mentioned this before but she is going to be the art mama for one of the members of EIEN Gen 2.

Found this video of a vtuber talking about cryptids.

I can think of one recently graduated vtuber who speaks Japanese and had the fishman in her chat.
Beryl_LeRou_Portrait.jpg

Art:
mio_by_zazami_D.jpgjuni_by_schwadraws.jpgponytail_skiddo_by_skiddoart.jpg
Interestingly that last one comes from a twitter account solely dedicated to posting art of Skiddo, pretty unusual for a two view.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
lol.

A

Khyo went on a full tard war on twitter if anyone wants to look into it.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
So, Pomu said something happened to their MC server. Looks like all the water disappeared, animals died, and light blocks are constantly showing on screen:

Yup, that there looks like someone got raided and griefed.
I mean... would he be wrong?

All that differentiates Phase from Crunchyroll Hime is that Phase shills coffee rather than an Anime streaming service.
And that PC's product doesn't fucking suck and didn't originate from an illegal service, that eventually realized going legal is going to make them even more money

DaddyChill-1.jpg
Got a lizard update.

Fucking hell, the family that menheras together stays crazy forever.

Lia time.

Edit: She just said she had a hoard of Yuri merch in her closet. I think this is actually the first time I heard her mention her since the termination.

ea7.png

Is there a single FORUM ADMIN who isn't into GROOMING?

Fixed.
Randon raided girl_dm while she was streaming with Hakka today. Kind of a douchey thing to do, imo, but ok:

Timestamp=2h26m29s if it breaks.

Hakka's POV. At least girl_dm had the prescence of mind to mute.

Autistic Grandpa, purisu andastando.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Boomer Liora Walker from V&U will be doing a "cultured" (read as: degenerate) stream where she does a tier list of H-tags. Stream starts at the top of the hour.

"nosehooks are so gross my clitoris like retracts"

ok then lmao

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I just wanna share an opinion.

Shiina shared her proto design (again) and I just wanna say, we were robbed. IDK why but her rendition looks better for me, maybe it's the proportions, or the face (not really a fan of Yuuki Hagure's work here). She also reported her "cutlets" were nerfed with each new model adjustment.

1695083394350.png

She was originally intended to be a swan themed vtuber, even got sakana's approval. But when the time came Sakana said he forgot he green lit the idea and changed his mind.

On a separate note (even if it's still shiinaposting), looks like she and jelly knew each other back when shiina had a resin crafting/influencer gig during her college days. Jelly apparently was one of her followers and then shiina realized she was talking about her when jelly brought the old profile while chatting.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This place is becoming so degen that I feel normal in comparison jesas.
lol.

A

Khyo went on a full tard war on twitter if anyone wants to look into it.

I feel like he's giving them a bit too much attention, usually you don't want to do that with these kinds of people, the best course of action is to laugh at them and move on as quickly as possible, if you lower yourself to their level then you're giving them a chance to argue.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
You niggas have been more degenerate than usual for some reason. Cleanse yourselves with this smiling hag.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>Have liveposting thread
>Have degeneracy thread
>Livepost about degeneracy in the main thread
What did they mean by this?
:confusedshuba:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
>Have liveposting thread
>Have degeneracy thread
>Livepost about degeneracy in the main thread
What did they mean by this?
:confusedshuba:

It means 'I'm building gunpla with a large manual on my keyboard and can't be bothered to clean everything up in order to restore the access needed to move stuff before I'm finished.'

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This place is becoming so degen that I feel normal in comparison jesas.

I feel like he's giving them a bit too much attention, usually you don't want to do that with these kinds of people, the best course of action is to laugh at them and move on as quickly as possible, if you lower yourself to their level then you're giving them a chance to argue.
Feels like he tried to do some damage control at first. Trying to keep everyone happy. Then figured out people like Marino can never be happy so he just dropped the gloved. Still intertaining. Might archive everything later if its still there

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Top Bottom