"Kill yourself, immediately"Kiryu Coco

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Girl. That is specifically your R18 tag. What have you forgot here
Edit: If it wasn't clear Neririn retweeted it

You need to post a screenshot if thats specifically what you wanna highlight, cause it wont show up otherwise.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Go to the extreme and remember we have literally toddlers as units and you can marry them african warlord style

I try not to.

Zapan1984

I wouldn't say Hatsuzuki or Asanagi are loli though, not when Little Prinz Eugen exists. There's one or two others I know are more loli-looking but I've smoothbrain for names right now.
True they are borderline to me at least but their skins are the eyebrow risers. Same as the Nautilus Skin with the Dolphin, given you know Dolphins.
I hate that i know those from top of my head but you mean probably Bache and Le Malin in the bunny outfit

Limkin

Go to the extreme and remember we have literally toddlers as units and you can marry them african warlord style
Marrying actual kindergarten kids in this game is ok, but somehow idols from a collab were a no go. They sure have their priorities straight

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Marrying actual kindergarten kids in this game is ok, but somehow idols from a collab were a no go. They sure have their priorities straight
Funny you can marry Hololive units, Mio is very into it but you cant marry Idolmaster ones

Edit: you can also marry Kizuna Ai and Neptunia units

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So, Pomu said something happened to their MC server. Looks like all the water disappeared, animals died, and light blocks are constantly showing on screen:

foto_no_exif (62).jpgfoto_no_exif (63).jpgfoto_no_exif (64).jpg

Kalion

:)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Pippa brags about her Jong skills and will regret it soon enough

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
WARNING: INCOMING GAME.
you are going to confuse the zoomers with that kek

Well at least this time it was not Pog man fault

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

F6VInNlXUAADq3V.png

Tomb Raider time!

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I'm guessing Airi is tied to the worst work enviroment of all...
A FAMILY BUSINESS
:gunpeko:
Doubtful. She mentioned she has PTO and formal sick time, and I don't think those concepts exist in Asian Family Businesses. :annoyedpippa:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hag Pochi going live with more Phasmo.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
From the looks and sounds of it they'll have a decent showing at youmacon which runs from the 2nd to the 5th of November, I imagine this is also the 'thing in November' Lumi and Dizzy were talking about on Phase Weekly. The youmacon website actually already lists nearly all of the Phase Connect members as featured guests and put out this tweet today, despite no official announcement from Phase yet.

Given how busy it gets around Halloween and how it appears they'll be all hands on deck for youmacon, I'd guess Gen 3 either mid October or early November after the convention.

So they're officially a Vtuber/coffee company, then! :nenebased:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Selen's been streaming for a bit just talking about the past year and the coming year. She definitely makes it sound like she has no plans on graduating any time soon. So if the rumors of someone else graduating are true, it seems less and less likely that it's her. Which I'm glad about. :smugselen: But also fuck AnyColor

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So they're officially a Vtuber/coffee company, then! :nenebased:
Phase have vtubers?

I joke but there's probably at least one guy at these conventions who assumed they're a coffee company with anime mascots.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Phase have vtubers?

I joke but there's probably at least one guy at these conventions who assumed they're a coffee company with anime mascots.
I mean... would he be wrong?

All that differentiates Phase from Crunchyroll Hime is that Phase shills coffee rather than an Anime streaming service.

Top Bottom