"I'm not a riceist, I'm a victim of riceism!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

thirteenorphans

My oshi is Indonesian and I sometimes watch Risu and Ollie but their language isn't a language it's just barks and gibbers
Why do you think people call them "Indogs".

I'm definitely in the minority but I actually don't mind or even enjoy the sound of Indonesian sometimes.

Negzana

Why do you think people call them "Indogs".

I'm definitely in the minority but I actually don't mind or even enjoy the sound of Indonesian sometimes.
Kaela makes it sound enjoyable but probably because Singaporean, etc. When I hear the others in collabs it's nonsense

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Kaela makes it sound enjoyable but probably because Singaporean, etc. When I hear the others in collabs it's nonsense
This but I'll also add Kobo though get them all together and it just becomes a wall of noise.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
The Tower of Babylon and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.
As an aside, my ability to derail threads has got to be the lamest super power and that Riverbear is eternally envious of it.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
First cover from QueenKing Shima

Chatting stream with Isa

And Fallout NV with Fatum Ruptor

ps. and cute Lumi's humming

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Indonesian is what you get when you mix aboriginal Taiwanese (which became all the SEA languages from the Philippines and Malaya over Indonesia all the way to Polynesian. Also Madagascan for some reason) with Dutch.

As always, just blame the Dutch. You're never wrong blaming the Dutch.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Roboco had some kind of health yab. Must have been pretty bad if she had to call an ambulance and stay hospitalized for a bit. Thankfully she's already doing better but will be taking a small break.

View attachment 45718

The current iteration of a nasty cold going around commonly leads to middle ear inflammation. Sometimes, just that. If you've never had issues with that before, you're going to be thrown for an absolute loop while the world is spinning and you're balance is completely thrown off. She might also be having migraine-like symptoms from it. Hopefully it's just that, but I've known multiple people that have come down with it and it's been a discussion point. (If you've been out and about, you'll flag COVID positive most of the time, but it's not COVID. Your immune system is just spiked. You can still get COVID, but the big one going around isn't.)

So if it's something she can get out of bu just moving to another country it's probably not a visa issue which leaves either Debt or family obligation that ties her there if I had to guess

Is she maybe a permeant resident OR is currently in the naturalization process and its sponsored by the company? I have to assume some of the information she's given is intentionally wrong, but something clearly ties her and/or her family to the company. What's weirder is she can't just apply for other jobs. What could possibly tie her family specifically to this company but she's unable to quit?

Frankly, it's probably the money along with some aspect of the benefits that ties her to her current location. I do know someone that worked at a University for a couple of years well after they'd have left because it let their kid basically go to school for free. (Wasn't a terrible job, but they'd have rather changed careers at that time.) If she isn't blowing a lot of smoke about it, it's something odd like that.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Wait till they find out about the loli skins :whatastory:
They forgot very quickly than the man, the legend, Asanagi, the doujin artist everyone in the twitter sphere despise got a boat in game with a skin that is ten times worse than the Kashino one

Edit: also i think Ina roommate got another boat but she is not playable, Zuihou, maybe that was the reason she was bitching she had so much work on twatter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
They forgot very quickly than the man, the legend, Asanagi, the doujin artist everyone in the twitter sphere despise got a boat in game with a skin that is ten times worse than the Kashino one

Edit: also i think Ina roommate got another boat but she is not playable, Zuihou, maybe that was the reason she was bitching she had so much work on twatter
Asanagi (the IJN Boat, not the artist) drawn by Asanagi (the artist, not the IJN boat). I'm surprised people hasnt been malding on that one considering the design itself is basically loli-looking and ripe for twitterfags malding or slinging pedo accusation.

Instead they just focused on tits because the tits is not natural or some shit

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Indonesian is what you get when you mix aboriginal Taiwanese (which became all the SEA languages from the Philippines and Malaya over Indonesia all the way to Polynesian. Also Madagascan for some reason) with Dutch.

As always, just blame the Dutch. You're never wrong blaming the Dutch.
the-dutch-amsterdam.gif

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Kashino is not even meta, she is there to make people buy skins because she is not even a mainline boat, she is a supply boat that has massive tits for L O R E she has those melons because she was designed to carry Yamato guns the biggest at the time

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Miguel got a very weird sponsor.
At least this shows she is capable of getting these.

Limkin

Girl. That is specifically your R18 tag. What have you forgot here
Edit: If it wasn't clear Neririn retweeted it
Edit2: I love twitter (not)
nrrnprvrt.png

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
It seems to be something personal or something with her family that no amount of Phase success would change. In the fishman interview the question "What steps will you the Phase Army take to finally liberate Chisaka Airi from the clutches of the evil Black Company Nation???" was asked.
F - Fishman, A - Airi
F: "Dude I told you this, just come to Canada everything will be solved when you just come to Canada."
Airi: "Dude but when I come to Canad... dude that that in itself causes issues for me though... I can't - I can't come to Canada... maybe one day... maybe one day..."
F: "No you give them too much power man, you gotta - you gotta fight back!"
A: "It's not - it's not like I have a choice though, you already know, you guys all already know, everybody at Phase Connect knows about my situation"
Timestamped interview:

I'm guessing Airi is tied to the worst work enviroment of all...
A FAMILY BUSINESS
:gunpeko:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
FAMILY BUSINESS
I think the present rrat is that it's a corporation that has her by the balls because of a tuition assistance program.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
My arachnid oshi pushed her stream by an hour as she waits for drugs to kick in so here's art she posted earlier

smug spidor and melonpan enjoying spidor
F6Ry831WsAArMyX.png
I miss Ami...

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Well the one i mean is one. Won't post cause don't wanna get bonked but just look the AL Twitter for the "Preview: Hatsuzuki L2D Skin" and look at the replies for the L2D interactions cause it has an Ahego toggle and several more interactions.
Asanagi (the IJN Boat, not the artist) drawn by Asanagi (the artist, not the IJN boat). I'm surprised people hasnt been malding on that one considering the design itself is basically loli-looking and ripe for twitterfags malding or slinging pedo accusation.

I wouldn't say Hatsuzuki or Asanagi are loli though, not when Little Prinz Eugen exists. There's one or two others I know are more loli-looking but I've smoothbrain for names right now.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I wouldn't say Hatsuzuki or Asanagi are loli though, not when Little Prinz Eugen exists. There's one or two others I know are more loli-looking but I've smoothbrain for names right now.
Go to the extreme and remember we have literally toddlers as units and you can marry them african warlord style

Top Bottom