"That's more like it, that's more like it guys. Yeah I gotta keep the D safe; Would be good if I could raise the D"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RiverBear

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

niggaphil

USS IOWA

Filipino and river bear, what's the difference? :smugselen:
Well one would rip you to shreds if you try to steal their fish, and the other one is a bear

Zapan1984

As a last funny update to the azure lane titty fiasco. It seems rev managed to ratio a dude into a suicide attempt.

View attachment 45702View attachment 45703

As some one that plays Azur Lane, i find it amusing that in this Event is a much worse skin than Kashino's but she has two big distractions to get all the attention.
Not to mention the Skins that will be added this week.

:kaelalaugh:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Roboco had some kind of health yab. Must have been pretty bad if she had to call an ambulance and stay hospitalized for a bit. Thankfully she's already doing better but will be taking a small break.

6wj395e.jpg

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
As some one that plays Azur Lane, i find it amusing that in this Event is a much worse skin than Kashino's but she has two big distractions to get all the attention.
Not to mention the Skins that will be added this week.

:kaelalaugh:
Wait till they find out about the loli skins :whatastory:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Zapan1984

Wait till they find out about the loli skins :whatastory:
Well the one i mean is one. Won't post cause don't wanna get bonked but just look the AL Twitter for the "Preview: Hatsuzuki L2D Skin" and look at the replies for the L2D interactions cause it has an Ahego toggle and several more interactions.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

she doesnt like ice cream. I don't know if I can fix her, the brain damage runs too deep

She chews on bitter gourds as a snack and you are shocked that she doesn't like ice cream?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Are there vtubers that don't? I can't imagine a professional more likely to generate body dysmorphia of some sense in all honesty.
Sena Bonbon

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
OMG this Moonshine vid is so funny! Make sure to sub to both Moon and Rie!

Moonshine is pretty good, he can even make solo Rie funny.

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Is it wrong that the majority of the reason I wish Phase would shoot to the moon and become another major pillar of the vTubing world is purely so Airi can have a career that makes her happy, isn't actively killing her, and allows her to get a full nights sleep for once?
It seems to be something personal or something with her family that no amount of Phase success would change. In the fishman interview the question "What steps will you the Phase Army take to finally liberate Chisaka Airi from the clutches of the evil Black Company Nation???" was asked.
F - Fishman, A - Airi
F: "Dude I told you this, just come to Canada everything will be solved when you just come to Canada."
Airi: "Dude but when I come to Canad... dude that that in itself causes issues for me though... I can't - I can't come to Canada... maybe one day... maybe one day..."
F: "No you give them too much power man, you gotta - you gotta fight back!"
A: "It's not - it's not like I have a choice though, you already know, you guys all already know, everybody at Phase Connect knows about my situation"
Timestamped interview:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Airi needs to return to Californian Korean tradition.

stassy

Not-ollie trying to learn twitch while not-iofi assisting her:

Earlier she did a minor yab by showing her ollie cursor on stream, but the voice and the thirst while playing Senren Kagura were the giveaway

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
It seems to be something personal or something with her family that no amount of Phase success would change. In the fishman interview the question "What steps will you the Phase Army take to finally liberate Chisaka Airi from the clutches of the evil Black Company Nation???" was asked.
F - Fishman, A - Airi
F: "Dude I told you this, just come to Canada everything will be solved when you just come to Canada."
Airi: "Dude but when I come to Canad... dude that that in itself causes issues for me though... I can't - I can't come to Canada... maybe one day... maybe one day..."
F: "No you give them too much power man, you gotta - you gotta fight back!"
A: "It's not - it's not like I have a choice though, you already know, you guys all already know, everybody at Phase Connect knows about my situation"
Timestamped interview:

So if it's something she can get out of bu just moving to another country it's probably not a visa issue which leaves either Debt or family obligation that ties her there if I had to guess

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Earlier she did a minor yab by showing her ollie cursor on stream, but the voice and the thirst while playing Senren Kagura were the giveaway

I keep forgetting how much Indonesian sounds like literal gibberish.
I can blow bubbles in my milk and get the same effect.
Interjecting English periodically like they do just makes the contrast that much jarring.
Love the girls, no shade, but damn.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
It is a literal gibberish, intersected with occasional English because both loan-word and that everyone just ended up mish-mashing both language.

it's a natural language deterrent.

EDIT: Forgot to cite source: I spoke the dang language.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
She chews on bitter gourds as a snack and you are shocked that she doesn't like ice cream?
bitter gourds are tasty but usually are not eaten as is

Negzana

It is a literal gibberish, intersected with occasional English because both loan-word and that everyone just ended up mish-mashing both language.

it's a natural language deterrent.

EDIT: Forgot to cite source: I spoke the dang language.
Interjecting English periodically like they do just makes the contrast that much jarring.
Love the girls, no shade, but damn.
My oshi is Indonesian and I sometimes watch Risu and Ollie but their language isn't a language it's just barks and gibbers

Top Bottom