"Liberal media strikes again!"Kiryu Coco

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
So Flayon is indeed able to play Pokemon Unite. This is his description:
1695004198993.png

In the past, when they streamed Unite or other Pokemon games, this was the description:
1695004249945.png

Wonder if they can all play Pokemon now.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
View attachment 45662

In the past, when they streamed Unite or other Pokemon games, this was the description:
View attachment 45663

TPC are the ones that handle the franchise outside of Japan right?
Doesnt then this apply just to everyone that isnt JP?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
The fuck is an "Anti self-diagnose" in the first place?
Say you have autism and frequently disassociate have problems with identity cause autism makes your brain funny. Now that makes you vulnerable for groomers to convince you that you have gender dysphoria, and that you should take bathtub hormones NOW without asking your doctor if its going to fuck you up and put you on the death bed , or your psychiatrist if you actually a boy in a girls body and not having an episode.
Thats only one part of the story, you can also be convinced that you have depression, bpd, that you are actually a system of every netflix castlevania characters and other loony shit like that. Usually the things above you can also convince yourself without any outside help cause you felt bad, got angry, or want to not be blamed for getting angry and beating someone. Saw it happen, freaky stuff.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
TPC are the ones that handle the franchise outside of Japan right?
Doesnt then this apply just to everyone that isnt JP?
Pretty sure TPC handles the rights everywhere, not just abroad. It is mostly autonomous, afaik.

The Pokémon Company also handles publishing of all Pokémon video games since 2001, except that Nintendo handles the publishing for console titles outside Japan. The Pokémon Company is mostly responsible for marketing and funding, while Nintendo handles distribution of the titles in Japan and outside it. Both companies work together in localization, production, QA, and other aspects. The company is solely responsible for publishing and licensing mobile Pokémon titles, unlike console titles where it has help from Nintendo.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sara is trying to understand love, let me teach you! :urtearingmeapart:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Another bit of info I just remember from Airi's interview with fishman. Her job came up and she said she can't quit because they all know her situation and fishman said "I told you, come to canada, they can't do anything" but airi just said no. I suppose her work must be helping her with something visa related, maybe airi is fucking canadian!! :urtearingmeapart:or they're helping her family get visas, I know workplaces can help you get your greencard faster. The other one is she would be sued for the money they spent in her education but they can't sue her if she lives in canada? Who knows really it was just a bit of info to get the noggin joggin.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Looks like Khyo rustled some jimmies in his latest upload

Even this femboy of a journalist decided to chime in to make himself look good when he's not any better

Ducky really fits right into his vtuber journalist role because like your typical journo, he immediately decides to run defense for the troon.

It will be interesting to see where this goes. I just hope the dramafag doesn't pussy out and put out an apology video.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I guess we know where Lia was during Airi's birthday.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
you may think you dislike journalists, but in reality, you don't dislike them enough

please look forward to these next few weeks, because if GamerGate taught us anything a decade ago, things are about to get really, really homosexual

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Looks like Khyo rustled some jimmies in his latest upload

Even this femboy of a journalist decided to chime in to make himself look good when he's not any better

"Journalist"
"Femboy"

Yup, credentials check out.
I still member' when he tried to blindly argue that Niji and Holo paid the same and that Niji wasnt being a cheapskate, then like three days later that Mysta clip where he complains about the 2% surfaces

Journalists today run on the "Trust me, bro" code.
View attachment 45662

View attachment 45663

How the fuck does this femboy gets the perms better than Takeshi!?!?
Ducky really fits right into his vtuber journalist role because like your typical journo, he immediately decides to run defense for the troon.

It will be interesting to see where this goes. I just hope the dramafag doesn't pussy out and put out an apology video.

Khyo is a dramafag.

Most dramafags are pussies (see: @The Nousagi )

Therefore, Khyo is a pussy. Apology incoming.

Edit:
Kronii turned her 3D showcase to a Powerwashing stream.
This fucking clock :selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:.

Screenshot_20230918_113452_com.huawei.browser_edit_402329082927150.jpg
Screenshot_20230918_113455_com.huawei.browser_edit_402342839020377.jpg

The stream:

Last edited:

RiverBear

I don't get it. Isn't Bijou already a loli

logitech

i love how kronii always sounds like she just wants to suck on a big one and end it all
:gunpeko:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
i love how kronii always sounds like she just wants to suck on a big one and end it all
:gunpeko:
it's all shits and giggles until she does it :whatastory:

DanishCookies

Top Bottom