"Oh shit, you're hideous! What the fuck? What race are you?"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She went to Asia for weeks and now is coming back to recoup the cost with a subathon. :whatastory:

Also needs to collab with the dramafags for good measure. :kiarachefkiss:

How anyone can take this person seriously is beyond me. To me, it seems like there are a lot of people that tacitly support her as a proxy for their own dislike of Nijisanji without realizing she is a grifter herself. I seriously don't know why anyone calling themselves a fan of Idol or Phase would want her to join. Just to stick it to Nijisanji?
When people face mainstream rejection they often jump to the first group of people who're nice to them regardless of their intentions, which is usually the kind of people who want to use them for content like the dramatubers here, or to satisfy personal grudges like Niji detractors. It's the same reason pretty much anyone who gets cancelled by SJWs immediately becomes bestest-buds with right-wing political commentators.

I don't have anything against her and the few times I've checked in on her streams have been pretty entertaining, but keeping this kind of company allows her to be a loose cannon which could lead to her own detriment. I think her being managed by a more competent corpo would be a positive for both her and her more earnest fans.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
When people face mainstream rejection they often jump to the first group of people who're nice to them regardless of their intentions, which is usually the kind of people who want to use them for content like the dramatubers here, or to satisfy personal grudges like Niji detractors. It's the same reason pretty much anyone who gets cancelled by SJWs immediately becomes bestest-buds with right-wing political commentators.
The whole internet celebrated when the foul Zaion was cast out of the gates of Nijisanji, and then the whole pancake flipped and like you said, it was the grifting dramamongers who reached out first, I see it as paying a deed back.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Allow me to sell you on Nyana:

Archive

Ew chusma, she's just another generic ghetto whore with no class or shame then? That video represents everything I hate about latino culture. Her shirt says "cocksucker" btw.
Looks like Khyo rustled some jimmies in his latest upload

Even this femboy of a journalist decided to chime in to make himself look good when he's not any better

This journo ducky guy is such an insufferable fággot, he acts like he speaks for the community, like bro nobody knows who the fuck you are or cares, nobody reads your shitty articles sucking shit out of vshojo's ass.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

I don't have anything against her and the few times I've checked in on her streams have been pretty entertaining, but keeping this kind of company allows her to be a loose cannon which could lead to her own detriment. I think her being managed by a more competent corpo would be a positive for both her and her more earnest fans.

I don't think this take is fair to her. I'll admit that I didn't really pay attention to her before the drama, but I think it's pretty clear that she had built her own sizable audience during her days with Niji, and she got booted by Niji, not by her audience - she didn't need to find some other audience to accept her, because the people who loved Zaion were largely able to find her as an indie. The dramafriends like me are just a noisy minority.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Even this femboy of a journalist decided to chime in to make himself look good when he's not any better

>i'm not going to critique the content, but the presentation
Kill yourself Ducky, immediately. Right now. This instant. Let someone else have the oxygen.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I still member' when he tried to blindly argue that Niji and Holo paid the same and that Niji wasnt being a cheapskate, then like three days later that Mysta clip where he complains about the 2% surfaces

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
This journo ducky guy is such an insufferable fággot, he acts like he speaks for the community, like bro nobody knows who the fuck you are or cares, nobody reads your shitty articles sucking shit out of vshojo's ass.

Everything about his branding screams pretentious fággot. From his avatar to what I assume is his "oshi mark".

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I don't think this take is fair to her. I'll admit that I didn't really pay attention to her before the drama, but I think it's pretty clear that she had built her own sizable audience during her days with Niji, and she got booted by Niji, not by her audience - she didn't need to find some other audience to accept her, because the people who loved Zaion were largely able to find her as an indie. The dramafriends like me are just a noisy minority.
I don't mean this in terms of her audience or the measurable success of her content, people who liked her in Niji obviously would've followed her over for the most part, I mean in terms of the company she keeps, and her position in the industry.

Getting very-publicly terminated from one of the two most prominent agencies makes her radioactive optics-wise, even if it's obvious and well-understood that she did nothing wrong and the company were being unreasonable. I don't doubt for a second that people she looked up to have been pressured to cut contact because associating with her would be a liability to their careers or cost them/their affiliates business opportunities etc. - and while as spectators it's easy to just write them off as bad friends and tell her to move on, when you're actually in that situation it can seriously fuck with you. You get a raw look at the cynical side of people you once respected, get hit with self-doubt, and develop trust issues you didn't think would be possible.

Then when you're feeling down, dramafag #4359 shows up and amplifies your side of the story to the thousands of people in his audience. In that moment, he seems like the nicest guy in the world, and you feel like you owe everything to him; you're not going to stop and think about his motives.

I'm not bringing this up as a criticism of her or her content; it's just as I said I think a capable corporate environment would be a much better support system long-term so that on a personal level, she's less dependent on whatever leech (dramafags) or unreliable source (Kson, let's be real) decides to throw her a bone at a given moment. It'd offer some stability that would benefit her, in turn benefitting the genuine fans who watch her.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Almost at the 5 hours mark. Takos eating good tonight.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
"Covid" isn't just a problem for Niji.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Cheri is currently playing "Lies of P" with a punishment wheel for when she dies and this happened. Clipped to moment.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Mumei gave a small spoiler for her 3d in her members watch-along, she mentioned
that her choreo and some other stuff is extremely chuuni. She didn't choreograph it, she just moves how she is told.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Top Bottom