"Bitch that was my new outfit"Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Roza got kicked out of her house by her mom or something

La+ poster that's mean...

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Vih

Doog
Clip tax: Airi's interview with Sakana about who is the stinkiest talent

Poor Uruka, cant catch a break

or a boyfriend

or saliva

..alright I'm starting to see the reason why fishman said that now

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Poor Uruka, cant catch a break

or a boyfriend

or saliva

..alright I'm starting to see the reason why fishman said that now

with yellow fever at an all time high, especially among young white men, I refuse to believe that Uruka is unable to land a guy unless she physically repels everything around her

AND EVEN THEN, do not underestimate how desperate some guys can get these days, she just has to exist and she's a catch for quite a lot of people

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
with yellow fever at an all time high, especially among young white men, I refuse to believe that Uruka is unable to land a guy unless she physically repels everything around her
I don't remember which stream but Uruka has talked about this some time ago, implying part of it is not only her standards but also her parents' standards.

Kalion

:)
I don't remember which stream but Uruka has talked about this some time ago, implying part of it is not only her standards but also her parents' standards.
That's the thing most people forget about Asians.
You're not marrying the woman. You're marrying the whole family.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is that a bad thing in terms of baseline behavoral rules? I figure the EN side will end up integrating into the JP e-sports scene to some extent, if not more, anyway, like how Selen does. The fact that they had the presence of mind to even ask about something that is a cultural difference means they didn't really need to poll about it since they clearly already knew there was a difference. They should be asking the talents themselves or find a pro in the NA scene to assist

I am not saying VSPO EN is doomed to fail, I am saying their management looks green as fuck and they should be asking people in the scene these things and not complete internet randos.
Let's not forget that VSPO is quite literally owned by Brave group now, and while Brave doesn't manage VSPO (for now) it's still something to keep in mind.
For those of you greenhorns who have no idea what Brave is, they were formerly known as Unlimited Inc., and are the orchestrators of the Game Club Drama, aka the first people to commit the cardinal sin of replacing the voices behind Vtubers because the originals were sick and tired of being mistreated.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

then I guess she really isn't that desperate for a guy

at which point, she must either lower her standards, or provide more value in a relationship by improving herself, both of which involve effort and self-sacrifice that I don't believe she is either willing or able to do at this point in time

...which seems to be an issue quite a lot of modern women have these days, as unfortunate as it sounds, many such cases

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Fishman sending a plane to rescue Sayu obviously.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
then I guess she really isn't that desperate for a guy

at which point, she must either lower her standards, or provide more value in a relationship by improving herself, both of which involve effort and self-sacrifice that I don't believe she is either willing or able to do at this point in time

...which seems to be an issue quite a lot of modern women have these days, as unfortunate as it sounds, many such cases
Part of it is being afraid of her parents still and needing their approval.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

She spoke pretty positively about PhaseConnect on her return stream, it's a real possibility.
As much as I like her, I'm worried that her presence will only bring a new era of constant genshin streams to phase.
A chuuba should never be able to enjoy her life outside of streaming. And if she does, clearly she is just milking her fans for their money. In fact, i believe chuuba should be put in cages whenever they are not streaming. Heck if they become irrelevant just do some cockfights between them.
Management should also be given cattle prods to shock them through the cage if she tangents too much.
Holy fuck, they actually polled reddit about teabagging :selenpointandlaugh:
I also forgot to say that airi's original song seems to be done they're just waiting on their faggy ass artist to deliver the art for the video or at least that's what I got from yesterday's stream. I love this dork she went as far as to voice the backup vocals of the songs of this karaoke :urtearingmeapart:
If someone archives it hook a nigga up.
Oh cool, another artist delaying a project they're a part of.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Part of it is being afraid of her parents still and needing their approval.

then either she listens to her parents and does the above, or becomes independent of her parents so that she can pursue the relationship she wants

for every mental roadblock she may have, there are solutions to work around them, but she has to want to put in the work herself - otherwise, nothing will ever get done

so for all intents and purposes, I am rooting for her to eventually overcome whatever these mental roadblocks may be, or that she is able to get the help and support she needs

Allow me to sell you on Nyana:

Archive

no thank you, I am not a pedophile

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

AND EVEN THEN, do not underestimate how desperate some guys can get these days, she just has to exist and she's a catch for quite a lot of people

If indeed it turns out that she's hilariously tall, that also puts off lots of californians who dream of the typical valley gamine-pint size.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
And it includes 3 Phase girls. Something tells me she's a future Invader..........
She spoke pretty positively about PhaseConnect on her return stream, it's a real possibility.
I'd been thinking this might be possible for a while. Imagine the Niji seethe if she flourishes there.
What if Lia was trying to "clean her act up" to make sure she can collab with Pomu in time before this one is announced. Collab itself and especially if Sayu will be a new invader is a sure way for spiteful managers at Nijisanji to block all and any possibilities of collabs with PC girls
Buttering Pomu up to be an Invader, CLEARLY. :SelenHAHAhere:
Shes smart if she manages to get a fuckton of donos just from anti-niji fans, the loaded collabs otherwise also make it likely that she could make bank
I'll be you one of Pippa's missed DMs would be for this. Dumb rabbit. :annoyedpippa:
Never seen this account before

Quite a few 0 view creeps

:whatastory:

The brief bit I looked at that account, it seems it tracks actual creeps and troublemakers within the community and not one of the gay list makers. I saw it because the usual crowd was trying to get the account banned.
My point is, they should make decisions on their own and not be asking armchair jannies how to manage their employees.
Online communities are great at identifying problems but terrible at finding solutions to them. This is such a bad idea.
I know she went to Canada but I don't know if she went to Vancouver specifically. At any rate Uruka's in California, not Vancouver. You're thinking of Tenma.
Isn't Tenma in Romania last we thought?

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
If indeed it turns out that she's hilariously tall, that also puts off lots of californians who dream of the typical valley gamine-pint size.

there is also a rise of young men who want a larger woman, either vertically or horizontally, sometimes even both

she will be fine

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Isn't Tenma in Romania last we thought?

No, she's Canadian. Here's a video of her trying to deny it but we know the truth.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Youtube code feeding me the good stuff, dont know if its a hag but im willing to compromise

Edit: she sing so damn well holy shit, thank you youtube gods

Last edited:
Top Bottom