"I want you to do a full body check-up on me! That's quite alright, I wanna have a naked relationship with you too! Off-limits? Anything off-limits? No, anything is fine!"AZKi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Depressed Nousagi getting drunk while on stream with a vtuber with drama. :whatastory: Might be worth a watch.

If every indie that collabed with a PC member were destined to be an invader, the company would have like three dozen invaders at this point. I know she likes PC and it'd be a great "get" for Fish but I wouldn't read too much into it at this point.

Imagine having to buy two tickets to something. :fishmandispair:

I know she went to Canada but I don't know if she went to Vancouver specifically. At any rate Uruka's in California, not Vancouver. You're thinking of Tenma.

this specifically makes me think she got stuck in some town outside Vancouver

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

In case anyone's missed the last couple MATIs.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter

In case anyone missed MATI a couple days ago.

Lore videos are usually cringe, but this one was baaaad.

Written like some cringe fan-fiction about his OC having a gay chat with Caligula the roman emperor, for some reason. All this to tell "le hate is le bad, sacrebleu" and that books are someone's opinion. I get the feeling, it doesn't hit quite as hard when you're past 12 years old.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Average Biboo enjoyer spotted in the wild.
Even with all of my years on the internet, it still floors me to see how little shame some people have...

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

In case anyone's missed the last couple MATIs.

I dont know why some on KF focus too much on Fredrik when it seems to me like Nightmind has more chances of producing viable tardmilk with his faggy attitude and fanbase, imo

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
pippa is a fucking npc bros :NOWWELAUGH:

this explains why she's so retarded arguing with chat

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
imagine being against professional diagnosis, instead choosing self-diagnosis and shaming anyone that doesn't agree

the entire point of being medically diagnosed is that, one day, through treatment or similar (non-bathtub and non-mutilation) procedure, you aim to become "better" or to live beyond your diagnosis

who would want to intentionally label themselves with various maladies, but also actively refuse help or assistance for it? surely, nobody would actually do this?

perhaps we are the bad guys for...wanting these individuals to have the resources and ability to improve their overall physical and mental situations

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
who would want to intentionally label themselves with various maladies, but also actively refuse help or assistance for it? surely, nobody would actually do this?
Because tumblr made being a absolute useless moron a trend and because they dont want to stop being lazy they label themselves with anything under the sun to see if something stick and get them the internet points they want

The farms is literally full of them

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Shiina with a pink apron and Lumi's hair buns is so goddamn cute.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Average Biboo enjoyer spotted in the wild.
Even with all of my years on the internet, it still floors me to see how little shame some people have...

View attachment 45613
This guy moves into a new place and has to introduce himself to everyone in the neighborhood

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
When you live in a society that lauds diversity and rewards victimhood, many people will lay claim to, and exaggerate their suffering.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
imagine being against professional diagnosis, instead choosing self-diagnosis and shaming anyone that doesn't agree

the entire point of being medically diagnosed is that, one day, through treatment or similar (non-bathtub and non-mutilation) procedure, you aim to become "better" or to live beyond your diagnosis

perhaps we are the bad guys for...wanting these individuals to have the resources and ability to improve their overall physical and mental situations
You just need to use more essential oils and self reflect more :smugselen:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Mavias pokemon hun continues

Lol
Screenshot_20230917_180109_YouTube.jpg

Short

God Damn the Sun

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Miuna's first Orisong in 5 minutes.

She's doing a watchalong for it too.

:sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile:
Very cute song and it was made by her favorite vocaloid producer, MIMI

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Why are they all moths?

There are so many different bugs around. What's wrong with a spidergirl (btw, fuck you Marvel for poisoning google search results for spidergirls)? A dragonfly lady? A beetle beauty? A stinkbug- okay, that one's only good as an alt outfit for Chloe or Pippa.

But you get the idea.

Why are girls so much into moths?!

A lot of moths, or at least the most popular species, have a kind of fluffy/fuzzy look to them while also not being all too sleek or angular. They've got interesting colours, fluffy bits, a single-minded nature (LAMP) and aren't skittering predators. Their identifying features are also much easier to represent visually on a humanoid design compared against other types of insects, where you have a lot of chitin or sleek looks that look wet or sticky, there's not a lot of impressive visual distinction. How would you visually define a Boxelder beetle girl? Is a cockroach girl too 'gross' to be acceptable?

Other types of insects could be good but in those cases the basic appearance of the insect is all you're really going to be able to deliver on. As with beetles, there's only so much visual distinction between various subspecies that comes down to colouration or patterns. There's already a lot of confusion of species of animal-girl vtubers, even in Hololive if you put Okayu, Mio and Fubuki next to each other and with no other context on who they are other than a headshot of their model, would you be able to guess their 'species'? Someone can go for, say, a mantis design and decide they're going for a dead leaf mantis look, but how well would they actually be able to deliver on the visual theming to express a specific subspecies?

I personally think that a large portion of it is just because it is difficult to get that kind of visual identity across meaningfully, and maybe a lot of vtuber artists aren't that much of entomologists to know how to present that kind of detail. It is a shame though, I wish there'd be more horror-bugs like Juniper Actias, or a 'non-cute' type of spider. I forget Amiya is supposed to be a spider even seeing the small vestigal legs at her hips, where's the market for drider women? I'd even just take an orbweaver chick. @God's Strongest Sanalite would definitely go to bat for a brown recluse girl. :smugpipi:

Kiara might mostly just cook Hello Fresh meals but she certainly knows how to flex her white instagram girl powers and take good-looking pictures of food
also just happy that my Oshi is a mostly functional woman

Hello Fresh is a good means of introducing yourself to new recipes and get a practical lesson in preparing them. Knowing what you like, just keep the recipe on hand and you can shop the ingredients yourself again, and probably get them cheaper overall. You can still fuck up the recipe if you're shit at cooking, and you still have to be a decent cook to make it look presentable as well.

Looks so fucking good though.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Clip tax: Airi's interview with Sakana about who is the stinkiest talent

That segment was both very informative and very hilarious. Bless the Pon Wolf for setting it up.

I personally never got into Rie's single-player game streams. She seems to pick popular games to play a few weeks after everyone else has played them, which is a hard sell. Or Genshin Impact. Like, she should make sure she's having fun gaming, but if you're chasing numbers, Genshin is a hard filter, and so is being late on new games.

The sort of games I think Rie should consider if she wanted to do more gaming:

Multiplayer games. Can be co-op or versus. Collab Rie is best Rie.
Classic games. People will tune in to see vtubers experience classic games they love, and it can be an easy sell outside of the regular fan circles. It also has an added bonus of being cheap content, and not being so time-sensitive.
Niche genre games. If Rie has a subgenre of games she's into that girls aren't normally into, that can be a selling point in a small but uncrowded market. Like, Lumi and strategy games, or Jelly and complex puzzle games.

If Rie wants to play newly-released games, she needs to play them on release, instead of holding off like a month or more before playing. There's a lot of competition here though, it can be hard to stand out, and new games are expensive. I think she's better off with multiplayer games, classic games, or niche genre games instead.
In her early days, she did some in the third category that were pretty fun because they were so niche. Her Lawnmower Simulator streams were pretty great, and that's why there were lawnmower related jokes with her for a while. It feels like gaming streams for her are different than it is for others, more than likely because she doesn't play games on-stream by herself as much as others do, and when she does, they tend to be not-the-best games to choose for one reason or another. I'm not going to necessarily begrudge her for playing the games she wants to on stream, but you are right that there are better things she can be doing in regards to playing games on-stream to get more eyes on her.

Where's the lie?

What determines what side of the chat overlay your message lands on is it member status? Either way it's a neat unique thing I haven't seen a chat overlay do
I actually didn't notice that until you mentioned it, but yeah, that's what it looks like. Pretty cool.

:SelenHAHAhere:

Looks like Airi is getting the tongue she's been wanting:

Also, if she hits 25k, she'll be taking PTO from her black company for a week to stream. Whether she hits that goal or not, she definitely had a successful birthday donothon. I'm happy for her.
:holohag::hololove:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Amiya just dropped on the end of her stream this Saturday she's collabing with Pon Wolf on a cover and a stream :vespernice:

Stunned But Dumb

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
SF6 CR Cup is happening again this time in TGS. Botan will be one of the participants.

In celebration, I wanted to try and cross Botan with her main Marisa using AI.

00259-1491128392-cinematic lighting, highres, best quality, masterpiece, ultra detailed, intri...jpgfile.jpg

__marisa_street_fighter_and_1_more_drawn_by_nao3art__sample-75ef93ecc16b892d5de7e94ce6edf273.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom