"What's an orifice?"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
SWEET LORD!!! :Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!:
In all seriousness I think Botan's design is by far the best vtuber design out there, it's simple but instantly recognizable
I definitely agree, but I am sad that she rarely ever uses her bobcut hair.

1694977578228.png

hylic

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder resuming her abandonware adventures

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
You guys need an oshi that is too lazy to follow her dreams and strongarms her jewish overlords just so that she can sit around and stream all day

Or an oshi that is a workaholic and does nothing but work on streams so much that she misses them
A chuuba should never be able to enjoy her life outside of streaming. And if she does, clearly she is just milking her fans for their money. In fact, i believe chuuba should be put in cages whenever they are not streaming. Heck if they become irrelevant just do some cockfights between them.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Sounds like a massive fag. Hope he adds Calli and Pippa to the list for r*cism
Mori is on another list

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mori is on another list
Vox flirted with kids? :pikaWUT:

I definitely agree, but I am sad that she rarely ever uses her bobcut hair.

View attachment 45606
:MozumiPichi:

Negzana

No Malay, Singapore or Brunei ones? The Flips are right out?

Number friends are in luck
The hololive subscriber tracking site is expanding
Kaela is their Singapore rep already

They need a Cambodian and Burmese rep soon

Does Brunei even have enough people to have a vtuber? They'd just be ID

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Fucker had one job to be less pon then Airi. Good to know though.

It was awhile ago but I don't remember anyone posting this video for VSPO EN

That's an expensive video

Also Nene

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Vox flirted with kids? :pikaWUT:

:MozumiPichi:
Early on before his debut, him, Ike and Mysta were cancelled for various reasons, Vox's accusations seemingly came from a spurned fanproject gone bad and most of the "proof" was behind a faggy discord server and old old shit related to an undertale dub (i forgot if it was even confirmed he was the same guy), i think Ike had a bad relationship while Mysta i think had a bad breakup where both parties where assholes at best

https://kiwifarms.st/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-10768891 here is where it all started, with further posts about Mysta and Ike

edit: Corrected Shu to Ike and added the kiwifarm thread link where it all started

Last edited:

hylic

Fucker had one job to be less pon then Airi. Good to know though.

It was awhile ago but I don't remember anyone posting this video for VSPO EN

That's an expensive video

VSPO EN is a big deal. They're the third biggest VTuber company by a wide margin and there's a huge gap in the EN market for more competitive game focused chuubas

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Kalion

:)

Airi's long awaited Symphogear karaoke begins.

hylic

Where else would they go if they wanted to gather specific info about the English market? Reddit isn't really a place for vtubers but the only accessible alternative is Twitter. I don't see it as a particularly bad thing that they're preemptively doing research on what is and isn't acceptable in western culture.

Also, the actual comments seem pretty reasonable for the most part and aligns with what you'd expect from internet people.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Community engagement. Even if you believe it's a serious effort the EN scene is way more lax then JP about toxic behavior so I am confused about your issue.
My point is, they should make decisions on their own and not be asking armchair jannies how to manage their employees.

UberSoldat

My point is, they should make decisions on their own and not be asking armchair jannies how to manage their employees.
You're right, they should be asking us instead.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Mori is on another list
Half the links are dead. No archives. Whoever made that list needs to get better at the cancel culture thingy.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Hate to break it to you but if so they would just use the same rules for JP talents for EN.

Have a Beni video

And an Uber classic

Top Bottom