"W.. wait let me tell you the plot of Dickfight Island!"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Anime Fan

Day 2 of Airi's birthday donothon starts in less than 10 minutes.

wrp

More interesting to me that she collabs with Kson and then Silvervale
Not just that, but it's silvervale and a phase member too.
We're one step and a dm to Henya away from a full on TTD collab.

Negzana

Jelly got a mental age of 42, she's mindbroken

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Bae's original thumbnail for this had the rising sun flag and faggots complained about war crimes and shit so she just changed it...

Some choice quotes in chat:

LEMON_TEA: I didn't expect to see a disgusting war crime symbol on this broadcast. Why don't you post Hakenkreuz next time?
Zhao Xier: the country of comfort women are mad about rising sun flag lol

Cathering to these little whiny bitches would never end well while you are a Japanese Company.Remember when they complained about some Nijisanji outfits?
1694967528078.png
Case on point Cute Ayame

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Kronii collab with Anya next week, huh? very nice.
at 2:36:54.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Limkin

What if Lia was trying to "clean her act up" to make sure she can collab with Pomu in time before this one is announced. Collab itself and especially if Sayu will be a new invader is a sure way for spiteful managers at Nijisanji to block all and any possibilities of collabs with PC girls

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
What if Lia was trying to "clean her act up" to make sure she can collab with Pomu in time before this one is announced. Collab itself and especially if Sayu will be a new invader is a sure way for spiteful managers at Nijisanji to block all and any possibilities of collabs with PC girls
2 tickets to nijiYamanba/pcuck tard war please

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Bruh she's streaming for a third time today

kek someone remembered ACE exist, for those that are not to weeb that thing is like super robot taisen but it controls like Armored Core because is a FROMSOFT game and you get shit like this for scenarios

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
When you know Botan will never make you some of her delicious ramen :ameraintear: Why even live?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Bae's original thumbnail for this had the rising sun flag and faggots complained about war crimes and shit so she just changed it...
As far back as 2011 I distinctly remember proto-wokes raising a stink over any type of depiction of the rising sun flag, although I bet it goes farther back. They've made it like singing the first stanza of the german national anthem, a boogeyman that can't be portrayed (and ironically, empowering real life racism symbolically)

The Rrat

Early Adopter
1000007888.jpg
Original thumbnail for reference. She changed it in like 30 minutes. If any of her KR fans actually care at this point, fuck 'em, they were shit fans anyway. Her KR regulars didn't give a fuck, other than to let her know it could give fuel to antis.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Local green orb is returning to his comfort game:
"I should not be trusted with a gun. I'd end up putting it in my mouth. But not like in a depressing way, in a...."

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

soap suds

Petra is going to be a part of the RGG Summit thing. She hasn't even played a Yakuza game before so I'm not really sure why she's there, but she apparently enjoys watching it so I'm sure she's happy.

Also, Pomu is going to be streaming Return of the Obra Dinn in like an hour. I'll be on a plane when she plays it, but I can't wait to watch the vod and see her figure things out.

Zyklon Mag

I'm not going onto his stream for pictures so just take these tweets:

It should have been him. This timeline is extremely AIDS-infested.:magnicope:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Petra is going to be a part of the RGG Summit thing. She hasn't even played a Yakuza game before so I'm not really sure why she's there, but she apparently enjoys watching it so I'm sure she's happy.

Also, Pomu is going to be streaming Return of the Obra Dinn in like an hour. I'll be on a plane when she plays it, but I can't wait to watch the vod and see her figure things out.

I like how Petra is streaming it in Japanese, but Kson is streaming it in English lol

Also, have a safe flight.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Thanks RGG for not sponsoring WACTOR Anymore you bastards

Top Bottom