"So you're an enemy?"Tokino Sora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Finally almost caught up on the Myth anniversary relay and saw this on their merch announcement:
1694948591274.png
So, do you guys satisfy your merch? Especially the plushies, I guess.:irysyabairys:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
He has been for a while, actually, I looked out of curiosity. He had done a few videos with Haachama, starting almost 2 years ago.
I looked into it as well and while I thought Ame was the first one to do any major work with him, the Myth or Treat MV. But turns out Ollie was the first to work with him and then shortly after Haachama did a Horror thing with him. Bild_2023-09-17_130419462.png
He did previous Hololive Work but those were purely fan animations and not really made in collaboration with the Talent. To be fair, the Haachama Video just features a drawing Kanauru got made from Haachama
At least it will be easy to filter out who obviously doesn't watch them that is complaining because I assume anyone who doesn't will call Bae "Baelz".
Damn can't believe you did Kiara like that :youlittleshit:
But yeah the rrat streams at impossible EU times, your assessment is absolutely correct
Myth really shines when you get them all on the same page, or when you put a goal in front of them.

Great examples of all on the same page - the Council of Boneheads comment and everything else on that subject from the failed TTRPG stream turned zatsu. The shark/frog people shenanigans in the Halloween 3d collab. Myth first anniversary, especially the finale.

Great examples of a goal - dance class stream, the 3d showcase finale collab, the making of Journey Like A Thousand Years.

Just putting Myth in the same room or in the same game doesn't always generate the fucking around comedy, say, Council or ID1 does. They don't have the personalities for it. But I don't think there's another gen in the company who can pull together in the same direction as hard as Myth can - they're unified in their own way, and it shines through plenty.
so true and real
they aren't as chaotic as other groups but they still have that tangible unity
damMyth.png

This is cute I thought, an art sister of Fauna supporting her

Can someone stop the niji homos from being like that please?
Later he is seen replying to full on R18 art of him getting railed

Idk Niji management control your mans

Kiara might mostly just cook Hello Fresh meals but she certainly knows how to flex her white instagram girl powers and take good-looking pictures of food
also just happy that my Oshi is a mostly functional woman

Apparently Calli has removed a bunch of emotes
Just thought it was an interesting look at her emotes

Advent Minecraft lmao
Love to see this

Does anyone here follow ID? Where are they vacationing?
Sounds like they are having a good time tho

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Fujii Aoi will release her cover of Aozora at 8PM JST (AIR's final ED song).

Aoi's covers are always a treat. I do wonder why she doesn't release music as much anymore.

DanishCookies

My fellow Somaliland saplings rejoice for it's our time to laugh at the rest of the world!
1694951907138.png

Limkin

Bold of you to assume the management doesn't encourage this kind of behaviour, given their massive fujoshi fanbase

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I looked into it as well and while I thought Ame was the first one to do any major work with him, the Myth or Treat MV. But turns out Ollie was the first to work with him and then shortly after Haachama did a Horror thing with him. View attachment 45557
He did previous Hololive Work but those were purely fan animations and not really made in collaboration with the Talent. To be fair, the Haachama Video just features a drawing Kanauru got made from Haachama

Damn can't believe you did Kiara like that :youlittleshit:
But yeah the rrat streams at impossible EU times, your assessment is absolutely correct

so true and real
they aren't as chaotic as other groups but they still have that tangible unity
View attachment 45558

This is cute I thought, an art sister of Fauna supporting her

Can someone stop the niji homos from being like that please?
Later he is seen replying to full on R18 art of him getting railed

Kiara might mostly just cook Hello Fresh meals but she certainly knows how to flex her white instagram girl powers and take good-looking pictures of food
also just happy that my Oshi is a mostly functional woman

Apparently Calli has removed a bunch of emotes
Just thought it was an interesting look at her emotes

Advent Minecraft lmao
Love to see this

Does anyone here follow ID? Where are they vacationing?
Sounds like they are having a good time tho

fucking violet rat bastard

USS IOWA

Negzana

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
My fellow Somaliland saplings rejoice for it's our time to laugh at the rest of the world!
View attachment 45571
Same for Kosovo and Northern Cyprus.

Proving once and for all that bombing Serbia was the right thing to do, as was not intervening when Turkroaches dabbed on Greeks.

Towle

Eepy is so cute brehs. That's all I have to say.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Panko is looking for suggestions for songs to cover:

No Name

I'm not kidding when i say kindof.

get some popcorn this is gonna be a SHOW.

So how many of you remember Scholastic book drives? encouraging kids to read you know that stuff good books however alot of them for some reason shared a theme Animals now that i'm older i'm semi aware it was at least somewhat related to marketing but nearly all the books there were animal adjacent yes even the good ones.

and A lot of these stories went for the Animal POV on the more realistic side you get things like Silverwing which is just THE BIBLE but jesus is a bat now (made apperent when the third book has him journey to hell) on the more fantasy side you get things like Guardians of Ga'hool and yes the one that is a bible allegory is the more realistic one. they all crib from Secret of Nymh to varying degrees usually with the "i don't understand these humans" and reaping the drama from that using silverwing as an example again they run into "human traps" and are put in cages and some of them wake up with "silver bands" on their wings some of them assume this means they are doomed some thing that means they are "Chosen" and WE think they just ran into a bunch of scientists trying to track bat migration routes that whole thing.

Why do i say all this?

Because years of this style of writing the rise of general literacy and the decline of those book drives lead to WarriorCats this abomination of psudo mysticism psudo scientific psudo creckpot theory (because animals are dumb) mixed with soap opera drama stupid and contrived as it is and willing to mutilate it's cast is basically honeypotting alot of readers.

I can't speak to the books actual quality but yeah it was a mutant freak years in the making and while some might call it a perfect storm it both missed wider acceptance and everyone who lives through it seems to regret it.

Ill end this saying Silverwing and it's follow ups were fun reads so was Ga'Hool maybe Warrior Cats is too but i also heavily regret reading them not for lack of quality but for being suckered into enjoying a work of 60% copypaste. (100% of these books start with "the exile" the "journey" and have the protagonist return with some newfound knowledge that forgives all their sins)
I don't like this post, before reading this recently romp about Warrior Cats, I had never heard of it. Reading through what seems like fever-writing has me scared of another weird rabbit hole.
Have a heartwarming Houshou:

Why are they all moths?

There are so many different bugs around. What's wrong with a spidergirl (btw, fuck you Marvel for poisoning google search results for spidergirls)? A dragonfly lady? A beetle beauty? A stinkbug- okay, that one's only good as an alt outfit for Chloe or Pippa.

But you get the idea.

Why are girls so much into moths?!

Except Sora, of course. Who only offers a 2.99 tier.

Fauna is white confirmed.

That makes her better :smugselen:

USS IOWA

Oh yeah Kiara made an official Korean cover of her song DO U.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Randon and Lando are a menace to whatever teammate they end up with in Apex ranked.

Thank God they left Stars. How else would they have been able to play Apex, otherwise?
:smugselen:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Today's hologra

In case you missed Fauna's 3d showcase, just move to one of these places:

vivaldi_TzrFcDQhzq.jpg
Welcome to the mother Russia. And we don't have any YouTube ads (no membership and superchats, either).

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

New Ao cover dropped. Nice voice, but just ok song choice imo.

DanishCookies

Top Bottom