"For I am Dizzy Dokuro, slayer of Dragons and Bussy!"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm not kidding when i say kindof.

get some popcorn this is gonna be a SHOW.

So how many of you remember Scholastic book drives? encouraging kids to read you know that stuff good books however alot of them for some reason shared a theme Animals now that i'm older i'm semi aware it was at least somewhat related to marketing but nearly all the books there were animal adjacent yes even the good ones.

and A lot of these stories went for the Animal POV on the more realistic side you get things like Silverwing which is just THE BIBLE but jesus is a bat now (made apperent when the third book has him journey to hell) on the more fantasy side you get things like Guardians of Ga'hool and yes the one that is a bible allegory is the more realistic one. they all crib from Secret of Nymh to varying degrees usually with the "i don't understand these humans" and reaping the drama from that using silverwing as an example again they run into "human traps" and are put in cages and some of them wake up with "silver bands" on their wings some of them assume this means they are doomed some thing that means they are "Chosen" and WE think they just ran into a bunch of scientists trying to track bat migration routes that whole thing.

Why do i say all this?

Because years of this style of writing the rise of general literacy and the decline of those book drives lead to WarriorCats this abomination of psudo mysticism psudo scientific psudo creckpot theory (because animals are dumb) mixed with soap opera drama stupid and contrived as it is and willing to mutilate it's cast is basically honeypotting alot of readers.

I can't speak to the books actual quality but yeah it was a mutant freak years in the making and while some might call it a perfect storm it both missed wider acceptance and everyone who lives through it seems to regret it.

Ill end this saying Silverwing and it's follow ups were fun reads so was Ga'Hool maybe Warrior Cats is too but i also heavily regret reading them not for lack of quality but for being suckered into enjoying a work of 60% copypaste. (100% of these books start with "the exile" the "journey" and have the protagonist return with some newfound knowledge that forgives all their sins)
Did you have a stroke whilst writing this?
Warrior cats honestly reminds of old tumblr and minecraft/roblox children, those are two demographics I've seen that like that book.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Guys, Rie wishes she could do better. We should remind her that she IS doing better and is constantly growing. Remember to reward her growth as a streamer with some support of your own!

Archive

Rie was good in the collab. I skip all of her weird streams and zatsu streams, I don't think she's my taste for that. Her music streams are good but she should use her guitar more and try to be less "vtuber music", "karaoke but gay" was hilarious. She barely plays any actual games, which is fine (I'm a Pippa fan) but that's giving up a big source of stream content. A massive amount of her streams just look like "Hime being weird". I don't think she knows what ASMR is, or her taste in it is just too different. She has a really good model and multiple talents but maybe she needs a manager to help her with content. I wonder what would happen if for 1 month she would do a weekly: 1 music stream, 1 weird stream, 3 " popular game" streams (not genshin, not mine craft, actual popular games like other Vtubers are playing). Just have a manager tell her what to do for 1 month and see how it goes.
:fishmandispair:

Short

God Damn the Sun
I wonder what would happen if for 1 month she would do a weekly: 1 music stream, 1 weird stream, 3 " popular game" streams
pippaWut m.pngShe would probably lose viewers.

UberSoldat

Have an Onolumi short

And she also begins Catherine

And the OG Monster Hunter, even though she said she needed to rest after the Catherine stream...........................

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

ReGloss Karaoke relay. JFT is the opener, each will have an hour long spot. (Which means at time of posting, JFT is half-way done.) She did a couple songs to start, then took a break for jokes and Rakugo/Zatsu. Now she's back to singing with some great nostalgic song choices.

Raden has been interesting to watch. She's climbed the top of her gen in terms of Average CCV and Subs, despite being like what? 4th place pre-debut? But she's an entertainer through and through. Honestly it's no wonder she passed with a single audition, she's such a unique get for Hololive.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Have a heartwarming Houshou:

New bug girl found and shes certainly got a nice look

View attachment 45499View attachment 45500

Why are they all moths?

There are so many different bugs around. What's wrong with a spidergirl (btw, fuck you Marvel for poisoning google search results for spidergirls)? A dragonfly lady? A beetle beauty? A stinkbug- okay, that one's only good as an alt outfit for Chloe or Pippa.

But you get the idea.

Why are girls so much into moths?!
This got me curious so I went to look, and that is indeed the case for most talents. Haachama, Roboco, and Luna are the only girls who offer extra content at higher tiers. Matsuri and Suisei have tiered memberships, but offer nothing new past their cheapest level. The rest of the JP girls and all the ID girls just offer 5$ memberships and no other tiers.
Except Sora, of course. Who only offers a 2.99 tier.
Summary of how Fauna's 3D showcase went:

Fauna is white confirmed.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
View attachment 45549She would probably lose viewers.

if she had played off her guitar skills from when she debuted up to now, she might have actually covered additional ground in her reach

any major shakeup at this point runs the risk of losing established audience, so change should ideally be gradual until it becomes "expected of her" as a talent to do that sort of content, no matter what that content may be - the answer doesn't lie in multiple FOTM streams per week, but combining the strengths she left on the table during her debut with the weird stuff, which itself will be a long and untested process that has a good chance of failure at the end of the day

there was a collab stream she had with Uruka, Lisa and the bunny boy from ex-Tsunderia where they band-geeked all over the place, that was golden content and should be utilized as an example for how to improve upon her strengths (potentially with the help of others who share similar interests):

I feel like I should know about the sort of content that she could potentially excel at, I was one of her original fans from Day 0 once upon a time, but grew out of her content over the period of about a year

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
I think I just gave this a heart last time, but I just wanted to say that I have loved this game ever since I was a kid, even though it is a janky mess 90% of the time. It’s a slight stretch to say, but it was probably among my first experiences in the ‘action-rpg’ genre (grinding ‘money’, buying ‘gear’ etc.), the only other similar games (rpg mechanics/stats in a platformer/side-scroller) from the retro era that I can think of off the top of my head are the GBA Castlevania games.
Shaman King has it too, but that's really just an off brand Castlevania game:

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Usuwa Suu will be singing at 7PM JST.

Fujii Aoi will release her cover of Aozora at 8PM JST (AIR's final ED song).

Ohga Ruki releasing her Akuma no Ko cover at 9PM JST.

Interesting note in the comment section she credits herself for Vocal/Flute.

Patra is currently playing Armored Core 6 but will reveal her new outfit later at 9PM JST.

She is going full-on milking of her fanbase, I see lol. Do any other Holos have tiered content above $5?
I had a look on a few of them.
Mel's basic tier only has emotes but it's the same price as other's tier which already has member streams. Her member streams are in a higher tier (similar to some Re:AcT Vtubers).
Matsuri is the same across the tiers but her highest is silly money.
Luna's highest tier is interesting, there's an option to watch "Adult ASMR VOD" on request.
For Niji mostly they're single tier but I saw Pata-nee putting her ASMR on her highest tier (4 tiers) and Amagase Muyu has videos from her VTA days on her highest tier.

Raden letting you know where your superchats will go.

Lui explaining yab stuff to Fubuki and Okayu

Moth-erly instinct?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Imagine giving money to a woman :selenpointandlaugh:
At least prostitution is an honest profession.
Lesbians (Male)
One of my coworkers is a carpetmuncher and I've heard her go on quite a few tirades about how much she hates troons because they keep infiltrating lesbian places. She also did some training in Memphis and came back incredibly racist about black people. Life is neat sometimes.
and nobody cared anyways because she doesn't pander to unicorns or gachikoi, :fubukisasuga: strongest blue woman.
Wasn't she the one that was getting raided by antis and then temp modded a bunch of her oldest members in chat to unleash them on the antis?
Girls have always loved butterflies but I guess moths are for girls that are shut-ins since they're nocturnal and not as popular as butterflies?
:botanshrug:

Clip tax: Airi's interview with Sakana about who is the stinkiest talent

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
September
9th-15th
Part 1/2

I'm close to turn into a Dizzy anti, for the love of god woman have one of your simps check the fucking tag, you can find more variety there :urtearingmeapart:
You know the drill. The clips are divided by girl and to avoid too much spam, if a channel has multiple clips of a girl, I'll feature one clip of each channel. Will try to pick the best in my subjective opinion. Clips that feature more girls together are under "Collab" and will feature all I can find since they don't collab often.

Pippa
This week by LEC, kotazuma, deno, bunhongtokki, sentinelmoon and azehara. We have her being shit at reading, a tangent about pop tart gun, her gay ass taste, the time her doctor made a bet about her, a clip from her huehue collab and a tangent about waffles and being oneguy'ed

Dizzy
We have dizzy by hag enthusiast and parasite enthusiast. This week we have a story about her model's boobs and how she got into yaoi

Shiina
We have some shiina by remilia toilet and chipy. Both clips are from her collab with Nova

Ember
There's some ember by whitetail and hag enthusiast. This week she goes on a tangent about being a cripple and tries to park her truck

Michiru
Animal friend blesses us with some michi

Erina
There's erina by redshipley, whitetail and maverick. This week she talks about her weird friend, how her dad fell asleep during a movie and her beef with nerds

Lia
There's Lia!! Plenty of clips of her pomu collab by LEC

Remi
This week by remilias toilet and bunhongtokki. Watch her fuck around in MGSV and being drunk

Panko
Takenoko made a highlight of panko's faith stream

Airi
This week is brought to you by kotazuma and hag enthusiast. Watch her lose her shit at a spider and talk about the things she has seen on her way to work.

Tenma
We have tenma by onlyphase, tsusaku and LEC. This week she gets told she has mental illness in spanish, rates a viewer's beard and bites into a lime for some twitch goal?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
September
9th-15th
Part 2/2

Uruka
There's some uruka by pebbel and necro. This week she shits on ugly men and tells chat her tail is real

Collab
This time we have a clip from an old stream from airi and pippa and 3 clips of that mahjong stream with pippa, tenma and airi.

As usual thanks to all clipping friends. Your contribution might look small but every contribution matters in building the Phase Connect empire. :kaelaapprob:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Girls have always loved butterflies but I guess moths are for girls that are shut-ins since they're nocturnal and not as popular as butterflies?
:botanshrug:
There are also a lot of really pretty moths. Oh, and scary looking moths too that appeal to Goth types, like the Death's Head Moth.

I'm surprised we don't see more beetle based vTubers though:

Subaru Discovers MesuKing in Yakuza Kiwami [HOLOLIVE / ENG SUB]

Can't believe Youtube age restricted Subaru playing a wholesome children's game!
1694940883740.png

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Randon and Lando are a menace to whatever teammate they end up with in Apex ranked.

Limkin

I learnt from Sleepy stream that there are people running special kind of camo on mechs in AC6 that absolutely neuters the bitrate for a streamer and overall works as real in-game electronic warfare because of how it interacts with rendering. She was the one doing it in PvP when off stream and apparently it's quite widespread

Saturnus

haha it's unou
If you're a member, this is a nice perk I guess.

I haven't quite kept up but does anyone know why she doesn't have her new L2D model yet?

She did this back as Zaion too. It was a reward for members, I've forgotten if she planned to do more at the time.
For those curious, here it is.

Attachments

• ZaiCursor.rar
    8.1 KB · Views: 6

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

ReGloss Karaoke relay. JFT is the opener, each will have an hour long spot. (Which means at time of posting, JFT is half-way done.) She did a couple songs to start, then took a break for jokes and Rakugo/Zatsu. Now she's back to singing with some great nostalgic song choices.

Raden has been interesting to watch. She's climbed the top of her gen in terms of Average CCV and Subs, despite being like what? 4th place pre-debut? But she's an entertainer through and through. Honestly it's no wonder she passed with a single audition, she's such a unique get for Hololive.

Given that Youtube nerfed them early on by killing about 50% of their subs, I thought they would be struggling a bit. Guess not. 30k CCV at 5pm on a Sunday (JP)
1694941946100.png

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
SF6 CR Cup is happening again this time in TGS. Botan will be one of the participants.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
SF6 CR Cup is happening again this time in TGS. Botan will be one of the participants.

I'm really glad Botan and Korone are still invested in SF6 and that it wasn't just a passing interest. You can see how much fun they're having every time they play. Not to mention how much they've improved over the months. Korone's definitely stronger but Botan has a lot of potential even with Modern controls. Her team will be new but Dogura is gonna be her coach again so she'll be comfortable.

She started streaming some practice a bit ago. She said she wants to do her best and win for her team this time so I'll be rooting for her.

Top Bottom