"No I don't think you'd be a furry for fucking a centaur. Satyrs are hot, why not!"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Sony Music Entertainment was the one who blocked it, and they seem to be the label that has rights over the song, so you are likely correct.

Edit: As expected, Kanauru once again proves his worth.

I just love how this fucking negro went from shitposter to 3d lead animator of holoEN. He also did something for flare I saw, so he's most likely in bed with the JP girls now. I wish him the best and it just goes to show how far you can get if you aren't a colossal femboy. Can you imagine having your foot down on holoEN and sperging over something quite stupid and lose all of it? I'm sure there aren't people like that out there :ironmousekek:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Wow, I only noticed when someone pointed it out and I listened really carefully, but BaeRyS made a literal abortion joke during Fauna's 3D showcase. Fauna was doing charades for "surgery" and IRyS goes "Is she pregnant?" then Bae follows up with "Throwing out the fetus!"

As fucking hilarious as it is, I hope the usual fucktard twitter brigade doesn't get a hold of the clip.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
He also did something for flare I saw, so he's most likely in bed with the JP girls now.
He has been for a while, actually, I looked out of curiosity. He had done a few videos with Haachama, starting almost 2 years ago. After her, though, it seems like his first work on a JP girl's channel was Shion and La+'s Holo*27 song, though that was likely bankrolled by Cover, themselves.

After that, seems like he did some animated sections of a trip Shiranui Kensetsu did together:

And then he did the intro for Aki's recent live:

Then, like you said, Flare's.

IdenticalPlateaus

As fucking hilarious as it is, I hope the usual fucktard twitter brigade doesn't get a hold of the clip.
I can't believe Bae and Irys would slutshame Fauna like this #NotMyCouncil

Stunned But Dumb

Council has an army of twitter lesbians ready and waiting (online) to attack (online) anyone who dares to besmirch their girls (online), so I wouldn't be worried about it

IdenticalPlateaus

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Namie seems to be cooking something. Interesting that the post is in Japanese.

1000007877.jpg

Wow, I only noticed when someone pointed it out and I listened really carefully, but BaeRyS made a literal abortion joke during Fauna's 3D showcase. Fauna was doing charades for "surgery" and IRyS goes "Is she pregnant?" then Bae follows up with "Throwing out the fetus!"

At least it will be easy to filter out who obviously doesn't watch them that is complaining because I assume anyone who doesn't will call Bae "Baelz".

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Myth gets scrutinized more than other groups because they were a lot of people's gateway into vtubing, any of you that like small corpos should cherish what time you have before they become popular, because once they do they will get shit on constantly and mercilessly by armies of contrarians and people who like shooting at the low hanging fruit, Nijifriends found that out the hard and unlubricated way.

THe perception comes from Ame being a bit of a wallflower and going silent during collabs and Kiara being loud and basically taking over so you basically end up 3 quiet members getting drowned out by 2 louder members that basically are forced to interact with each other and try to pull the other 3 out of the shadows. Its more of a personality clash than lack of chemistry.

Their 3D offcollab was great though.

Myth really shines when you get them all on the same page, or when you put a goal in front of them.

Great examples of all on the same page - the Council of Boneheads comment and everything else on that subject from the failed TTRPG stream turned zatsu. The shark/frog people shenanigans in the Halloween 3d collab. Myth first anniversary, especially the finale.

Great examples of a goal - dance class stream, the 3d showcase finale collab, the making of Journey Like A Thousand Years.

Just putting Myth in the same room or in the same game doesn't always generate the fucking around comedy, say, Council or ID1 does. They don't have the personalities for it. But I don't think there's another gen in the company who can pull together in the same direction as hard as Myth can - they're unified in their own way, and it shines through plenty.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
apparently suisei had a "male voice yab" in one of her streams like 2 months ago (sounds like a tv to me).
she edited the vod (some vt anons think it was a possible location dox) but she lost the second half of the whole stream.

and nobody cared anyways because she doesn't pander to unicorns or gachikoi, :fubukisasuga: strongest blue woman.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin posted a highlight video of her screaming at god on why these games exist

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Guys, Rie wishes she could do better. We should remind her that she IS doing better and is constantly growing. Remember to reward her growth as a streamer with some support of your own!

Archive

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Namie seems to be cooking something. Interesting that the post is in Japanese.

View attachment 45543

It's FGO-related. She's saying it's been a while since she drew a Craft Essence, the in-game art accessories. She did an NA-exclusive one this summer but the last time she drew for FGO JP was in 2019.
209vw475.jpg
I hope she's hinting that she can do another CE or even design a Servant. No doubt she'd be very happy if she got the chance
:sanasmile:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I just love how this fucking negro went from shitposter to 3d lead animator of holoEN. He also did something for flare I saw, so he's most likely in bed with the JP girls now.
He did the animation for Hololive Summer, probably the biggest work he had ever done for Cover.

Can you imagine having your foot down on holoEN and sperging over something quite stupid and lose all of it? I'm sure there aren't people like that out there :ironmousekek:
If only reNPC didn't get unperson'ed for whatever reason.
Myth really shines when you get them all on the same page, or when you put a goal in front of them.

Great examples of all on the same page - the Council of Boneheads comment and everything else on that subject from the failed TTRPG stream turned zatsu. The shark/frog people shenanigans in the Halloween 3d collab. Myth first anniversary, especially the finale.

Great examples of a goal - dance class stream, the 3d showcase finale collab, the making of Journey Like A Thousand Years.

Just putting Myth in the same room or in the same game doesn't always generate the fucking around comedy, say, Council or ID1 does. They don't have the personalities for it. But I don't think there's another gen in the company who can pull together in the same direction as hard as Myth can - they're unified in their own way, and it shines through plenty.
Another good example was the Ender Dragon fight. Contrasting with CouncilRyS who were fooling around most of the time with Fauna trying her best to leading, Myth was taking it fairly seriously (well, Calli tried).

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
In case you missed Fauna's 3d showcase, just move to one of these places:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I'm kinda curious how close was she with other Voms members? Because now she's pretty much always doing a collab with the other vshojo girls
1694934525938.png

IdenticalPlateaus

I'm kinda curious how close was she with other Voms members? Because now she's pretty much always doing a collab with the other vshojo girls
In VOMS her schtick was being bilingual and pulling two audiences at the same time, constantly providing translations. Collabs make the duo language thing more difficult to pull off. My guess is that her English audience is the larger of the two so she is more comfortable doing mono-English streams vs mono-Japanese ones. Her deciding to primarily stream on Twitch also supports this theory imo.

I haven't really watched much post-pikamee content though so this is mainly based on how she was in the past.

Last edited:
Top Bottom