"I’m awake, hold them off for a bit. I need to gather up some chakra before I can enter sage mode"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I wish I had saved those EIEN project tiers, the ones where Rifu was and it was closer to onlyfans type camgirling.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I wish I had saved those EIEN project tiers, the ones where Rifu was and it was closer to onlyfans type camgirling.
Well, considering Riifu was basically an OnlyFans camgirl...

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
As someone who sees memberships streams once in a blue moon is nice to see that Holo allows you to actually use that instead of just being there for the emotes.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Well, guess I am glad my oshi isn't a greedy whore, just a normal whore, then.
:smugpipi:
View attachment 45511
View attachment 45510
Other counterpoint -
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

Cheapest overall tiers, and only person to offer an "Emote Only" cheaper tier this gen.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Other counterpoint -
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

Cheapest overall tiers, and only person to offer an "Emote Only" cheaper tier this gen.
Ok, which one of those has content in the tiers above $5? Because that was the only thing I was talking about lol. I was only asking because I didn't know if any other of the Holomems had ever done content locked above the $5 tier. Possible baiting was just an added bonus.

Also, the $2.99 tier is exclusively to gatekeep gifted subs from members only streams and posts. Ina does the same thing.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Coincidentally all my main memberships don't have tiers. I like Watame's membership model the most where it's occasional watchalongs, monthly comics, monthly wall papers, and behind the scenes stuff. Only issue with Membersheep is it's a bit culty with how anyone can just say hi in the chat and suddenly be gifted a membership.

Is Shiori's personality the same as Moe? How much of this is genuine? What are the chances a Rushia incident happens with Shiori, that's the biggest filter for me.
Never watched Moe, but so far Shiori behaves like a proper youtuber and is very self aware. She even has referenced GFE.

This is a good video to see the overall "vibe" of her shit:

Her audience can probably be retarded, but I doubt she would reciprocate instead of tard wrangle.

soap suds

It is almost time for Rosemi's first cover, get in f4ggots.

It was amazing. Showstopping even.

For real though, it was very cute. The mixing wasn't the greatest thing in the world, but it's still pretty good, especially when you factor in that this is her first time doing anything like this. The art was adorable, as expected with Rosemi, and the little Ember was a nice surprise. She got a bit emotional at the end but held it together. Overall, it was a very chill birthday, which is what she wanted, and all the work she put into the cover paid off well.

Elira is also doing the DLC for Pokemon. Pokemon is usually boring to watch, but Elira's reactions and excitement make it fun.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
It was amazing. Showstopping even.

For real though, it was very cute. The mixing wasn't the greatest thing in the world, but it's still pretty good, especially when you factor in that this is her first time doing anything like this. The art was adorable, as expected with Rosemi, and the little Ember was a nice surprise. She got a bit emotional at the end but held it together. Overall, it was a very chill birthday, which is what she wanted, and all the work she put into the cover paid off well.
Yeah, the fact that she did everything by herself is amazing. Kino stuff.

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Also, the $2.99 tier is exclusively to gatekeep gifted subs from members only streams and posts. Ina does the same thing.
That doesn't actually work. Gifted memberships are always the $5 tier.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Ok, which one of those has content in the tiers above $5? Because that was the only thing I was talking about lol. I was only asking because I didn't know if any other of the Holomems had ever done content locked above the $5 tier. Possible baiting was just an added bonus.

I went back and double checked and, holy shit, Tempus has $100 tiers!

Negzana

probably should go in the /vt/ antis thread but they're (of course) seething over Shiori's membership. I love how her being vague on her collab choices have signalled /vt/corns to smell blood and hate her relentlessly

Tiered membership still cringe

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

DanishCookies

You can only gift her $5 sub and not the $3usd one (at least that's what shows up for me)

Mehk

The Rrat

Early Adopter
That doesn't actually work. Gifted memberships are always the $5 tier.
Well, eggs on my face, then.

You can only gift her $5 sub and not the $3usd one (at least that's what shows up for me)
Yeah, looked it up and that seems to be the case. It gifts the membership tier that is closest to $5.
"Gift memberships are offered at the closest highest price level available up to and including $5."

Yeah, the fact that she did everything by herself is amazing, Kino stuff.
Doing the entire MV herself from art, to animation, and mixing takes some serious dedication, especially when streaming full-time.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
was only asking because I didn't know if any other of the Holomems had ever done content locked above the $5 tier.
Calli used to, she did music production streams for higher tier members, but not the 5$ ones, but she stopped after about a year IIRC.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I went back and double checked and, holy shit, Tempus has $100 tiers!
I think those are all joke tiers, iirc. They do seem to have different content at different levels, though.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Calli used to, she did music production streams for higher tier members, but not the 5$ ones, but she stopped after about a year IIRC.
Shit like that is how tiered subs should be. Not cutting content out that you were doing for free, but setting up special streams that you were never going to do outside of a subwalled stream.

Top Bottom