"Wait, what is an F-boy?"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
~just orc things~

How the fuck did he manage that?

That would be a real shame for them to quit over this. I still think that maybe talking about it in a fairly generic way would give so many people closure.

"Due to not being able to fulfill some of the duties as members of HoloStars, Magni and Vesper have decided not to renew their contract"

You don't have to be too specific.
I think it was a multitude of things and the physical problems him and Lando have were probably a portion of it, but not all. Given that they peaced out in the middle of a week they had fully planned, I think they got news that broke the camel's back and it just evolved into eventually quitting. I do not think they were fired. There is no reason to believe Cover would have not found ways to accommodate them, as they have with other talents.

Anyway, Pochi (of the hag variety) is live with Phasmo on Twitch.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

smartestkidontheshortbus

I swear like half of all vtubers have some story related to Warrior Cats in their biography.

Is Warrior Cats just Redwall for chicks with BPD?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

This guy's art has been posted before, I think by @Aka Split. He really seems to like drawing Kiara and IRyS in other Holomem's outfits. IRyS really looks good in Calli's dress.

Also some unrelated but funny Korone/Marine Gundam-inspired art:

:SelenHAHAhere:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Limkin

I feel bad for saying it, but I lowkey wish DIzzy stays sick. Or drop the character completely altogether, not only her unhinged ooc streams are her best content but that voice is so much better than the one she is forcing herself to do all the time

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

The girls are finally being summoned to Neko Neko Island on the 29th to work off their debts.

..Mogu Mogu Island (Yacht)?

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I feel bad for saying it, but I lowkey wish DIzzy stays sick. Or drop the character completely altogether, not only her unhinged ooc streams are her best content but that voice is so much better than the one she is forcing herself to do all the time
How I feel about Kiara. Her OG pre-vtuber streams were so much more pleasant to listen to and that's still saying something.
Guessing he has the router under his desk or on the floor??
Would assume this yeah, noticed a lot of people moving back to having their router under their desk, which I mean makes sense but definitely accident prone lol

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Also some unrelated but funny Korone/Marine Gundam-inspired art:
Just scrolling over it I thought it was boat Pippa slapping Rie :SelenHAHAhere: ACCEPT MY RAIDS!

Negzana

I wonder what type of stream Haachama would go for if/when she returns. I wonder if it will be a "lore" video "explaining" or absence, a heartfelt OOC stream with Haato discussing her issues and resolution to return to streaming, or it will be a lighter stream with her shrugging off her hiatus and going back to meming.

On a less deep note Aki reacted to Lui's costume earlier

That's nice, both are in similarly humbling positions compared to everyone else in Hololive so it's nice they support each other

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I wonder what type of stream Haachama would go for if/when she returns. I wonder if it will be a "lore" video "explaining" or absence, a heartfelt OOC stream with Haato discussing her issues and resolution to return to streaming, or it will be a lighter stream with her shrugging off her hiatus and going back to meming.
Its gonna be a graduation stream before she pops up in Vshojo JP three months later

:cursedbae::cursedbae:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
1694900448058.png
There is something fascinating about french streamers that I can't exactly pinpoint.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Looks like I missed a few of The8BitDrummer's covers.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Horo7618

No one in particular

Towle

You should come bully Eepy in FallGuys!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

impromptu rie collab in lia's stream around 31 mins.

Okay, finally got around to watching this. Here's a quick summary:

For the first thirty minutes, it's solo Lia with Genshin Impact. Lia is great, but I'm fine to skip her Genshin content. I haven't changed my mind after watching this either.

Rie and Lia collabing, even with a Genshin theme, is pretty fun. They have good chemistry and are good at bouncing off eachother, and supporting eachother's 'tisms. Even if I can't always follow because I don't know anything about Genshin. These two are always great together, I'd love more Rie and Lia collabs in the future.

If you like Rie collabs or are an occasional Lia watcher, skip the first thirty minutes and start from there. I think you'll enjoy the stream.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Top Bottom