"Omg you are so responsible hooooly shit~ I think I committed tax fraud last year."Kaneko Lumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

soap suds

Normally, I wouldn't care at all about another cover of the recorder song, but in this case it sounds like she did a ton of the work herself....

She's been very hands-on with her recent projects, which is nice to see. Her drawings are always super cute so I can't wait to see the animation. She also just mentioned that she did all the stuff for the cover in a span of a few days... the rose is crazy.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Did i ever tell you the defintion of insanity?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder will be sampling more old games today. She has some power issues though.

Every picture she makes of herself she draws the thighs bigger each time. :architect:
She pretty much admitted previously that big thighs are something she finds aesthetically appealing :architect:

soap suds

Enna just finished her stream and Rosemi Unarchived Karaoke will start soon.

She raided into her main bday stream. She's going to play a few games and then sing a little more at the end.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozumi Pichi is playing Riven: The Sequel to Myst. That is its actual title.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Apparently, Marika's 3rd anniversary (I'm guessing) got some more eyes on her and caught the attention of some companies.

GPT Translation:
"Thanks to that incident that caused a small buzz, I've been approached by many companies since that day, and I'm very grateful!
There might have been pros and cons about that post, but it made me realize once again how important it is to catch people's attention."

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
The moth knows about the Esoteric Pseudo-NeoNazi Kali Yuga Accelerationist Aryan Happaborean Chinese NFT cult!
Holy shit I missed that part of the stream lmfao the internet is a small place
Basically she had two streams scheduled, a community games event and Karaoke. Sounds like she might skip the karaoke. Not sure if she is delaying the other either.
She was up at like 5 to 6 am with pippa playing Jong lol

I swear like half of all vtubers have some story related to Warrior Cats in their biography.

Someone really should track down the old warrior cats four these girls all used to be on there couldn't have been that many right?

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Shebwas up at like 5 to 6 am with pippa playing Jong lol
Hm, she's done this quite a bit recently. I hope she doesn't sabotage her momentum in favor of jumping in on others streams. She's already had quite a rocky few months and already gets anxious about the lack of streams that she ends up doing

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Hm, she's done this quite a bit recently. I hope she doesn't sabotage her momentum in favor of jumping in on others streams. She's already had quite a rocky few months and already gets anxious about the lack of streams that she ends up doing
I doubt it's entirely voluntary she doesn't exactly have much control of when she sleeps or wakes up

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Airi vibes to a forgotten classic

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Mimi in abit also jfc what is that caption

Edit. Omfie is live

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Brapfiend

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I don't really know anything about Lisa's dad, but she's told plenty of stories where her mom is kinda crazy. Like, 'should be on meds/institutionalized' crazy.
Edit:
Yeah, kinda reminds me of Mumei's mom in some ways, because she has told some stories and hers sounds like a control freak too.
And IRyS's mom shames her for ordering an extra serving at a Japanese restaurant. Everyone knows their portions are tiny! Lay off!
Apparently bad mothers have good daughters?
Yeah her mom struck me was kind of weird and toxic but I don't really want to talk much about it since I don't really know her and I feel like having sheepy read about it might cause her some unwanted stress. Not sure how asian sheepy is but her mom does strike me as hardcore asian.

The example that really sticks out to me is asking Lisa to come take care of her while sick, and not telling Lisa she knew she had Covid. Then proceeding to make sure Lisa caught it.
That's really fucked up.

I do remember how her mom got her a job at her office or something but to me it sounded like she wanted her to have a job while being a vtuber. I'm not a lisa fan by any means I sometimes tune into her streams and it always sounded like her parents were somewhat protective and normie. Maybe it's just 4chan schizo bait, who knows?:botanshrug:
There was a later story, I think around Christmas time, where her mom 'had an episode' at that job and got herself fired. Obviously this made things pretty awkward for Lisa at this job, and I think she quit shortly after. There was some other thing that happened around the same time too with her mom, but I don't remember what, I just remember her mom kinda pooped all over her holiday season with drama.
I remember hearing her talk about it. I believe her mom basically shamed her into taking the job because she was unemployed and had stopped going to college. Her streams really suffered for it too.

Every picture she makes of herself she draws the thighs bigger each time. :architect:
Ami is fairly old even if she sounds very young because of her voice. The other Tsunderia members called her the Spider mom of her generation. True to her nickname she maybe wants to pump up those child bearing hips.

Everyday i believe the rrat that Vesper and Magman decided to leave because they were preparing them for concerts and they could not physically do idol stuff, Rando mentioned last stream and this one that he has a borked leg because of a bike accident and today he came from the doctor and he gave him a steroid shot for it, Lando still has his borked back issue

That would be a real shame for them to quit over this. I still think that maybe talking about it in a fairly generic way would give so many people closure.

"Due to not being able to fulfill some of the duties as members of HoloStars, Magni and Vesper have decided not to renew their contract"

You don't have to be too specific.

If only there were places people could go to have medical questions answered.
Given her mental issues, Canada would unalive her. If its the US, then it would cost an arm and a leg.

She pretty much admitted previously that big thighs are something she finds aesthetically appealing :architect:
Thick thighs save lives.

Whiskey talks about Holostars

Edit: Watching the Lui outfit reveal. I really like this one

1694895580942.png

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This reminded me of something from yesterday:

Remember. The probability of giving birth to a Nolan increases exponentially past age thirty.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Ami deserves better.

Parasi about to commit more culinary crimes, with the possibility of family audio leaking, scuff assured, check out

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Given her mental issues, Canada would unalive her. If its the US, then it would cost an arm and a leg.
Nah, in Canada she would be put on a 3 year waiting list to get an appointment, and THEN told she should kill herself.
And for America, an arm and a leg are cheap. Just go to the back alley of an abortion clinic and a doctor will sell them to you for like $20. The elites only really care about the blood and organs, so that's what gets expensive.
Edit: oh and don't even get me started on buying tails
1694895368120.png
twitter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Ami deserves better.

Parasi about to commit more culinary crimes, with the possibility of family audio leaking, scuff assured, check out

Sometimes it scares me that the French are that near me. Eating fucking brains:calivomit:

Top Bottom