"This mean oh no no oppai boing boing, Yuujin friends eh notto boing boing, boing boing no-no A-chan B-chan C-chan, you oh no oppai boing boing no no!"Sakura Miko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
That might be my esl speaking. But afaik "mediocre" can be used as "average"?!
Most common translation to my first language is "middle moderate"

In any case, I never understood the conflating of "mid" and "trash". Fucking hyperbole everywhere. Nuance nowhere :depressedtako:

Edit: looking at the Cambridge dictionary it actually is defined as "not very good".
Huh...the more you know
I think the distinction is that "average" is a relative measure while "mediocre" is more absolute. For an example, let's suppose we're considering how good pies taste on a scale from 0-100. Most pies are going to taste pretty good, since they're made by people who have at least a vague idea of what they're doing and are hard to mess up too much, so the average could be in the 80s. But a mediocre pie, while not the absolute worst, could be in the 40s.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rie has opened up her marshmallows for her first anniversary of membership. If you have something super duper important you want Rie to know about, this is your big chance.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The girls are finally being summoned to Neko Neko Island on the 29th to work off their debts.

Horo7618

No one in particular
The girls are finally being summoned to Neko Neko Island on the 29th to work off their debts.
Is that why Suisei was going for 100 diamonds this morning? Gambling debts?
:botanheadshake:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I swear like half of all vtubers have some story related to Warrior Cats in their biography.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't watch her much at all. What is "lolibaiting?" I was under the impression that she did the voice but didn't actually pretend to be a kid beyond that, much like Gura.
Pretending to be a child to garner an audience of mostly lolicons and pedos, gura does the voice but shondo sounds like a literal fucking toddler and has the mannerisms and everything. It's essentially the same as coomerbait but slightly less glamorous.

I swear like half of all vtubers have some story related to Warrior Cats in their biography.

I have no fucking clue why so many people liked that series.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
A thought occurred to me, since the thread is on the topic of autismo lists - who are the most likely vtubers to troll/meme themselves or others? I feel like Sleepy would be pretty high up on the list, but frankly there seems like a whole bunch that would make the cut
I agree with the previous responses of MariMari and Miia, and unsurprisingly, I add Lumi to the list. She's pretty much built her audience to revolve around back-and-forth trolling.

Speaking of the lemon, she's stream Lies of P:

Today marks Subaru's 5th anniversary. I've only been there for 3 of those 5 years but seeing her journey as a person, an idol and a content creator has given me so much more joy than I would have thought possible from a random asian woman on the internet. She'll be looking back on all that history in a few minutes:

Her anniversary live and merch will unfortunately be delayed until February. She's been thinking hard about how to make this one even better and more special. Since her previous two lives were some of the best in Holo history, I don't mind the long wait.

Of course she's most known for her constant positivity, honesty, vibrant energy and loud voice that earned her the nickname "Sun Girl." She has a natural ability to lift up those around her while leaving a smile on their face. From breaking Aqua out of her impenetrable introvert shell, convincing Maimoto to keep going when he wanted to quit and getting Ui-mama to begin streaming, there are multiple examples of Subaru being an amazing influence to her friends and her fans.

But what I love most about this duck is how grounded she is despite her everlasting eagerness. She has big aspirations that she'll push hard for but she won't let herself burn out. She knows how to ask for help when needed, like with Okayu for youtube stuff or Luna for homecare advice. She doesn't have time to clean or cook so she hires a weekly maid to do it. That maid is now a good friend and Subaru even calls her a third mom. She makes it a big point to keep up on her diet, exercise and sleep. She's still studying English years after being inspired by Haachama/Coco and will always ask for tips when she can.

Essentially, Subaru knows how to take care of herself which is something most chuubas (and people in general honestly) are pretty damn bad at. She may screw up and fumble sometimes but it's inspiring that she can still dream big while being intelligent and realistic about it. After the hole in her heart, the car accident, the house fire and god knows what else, she takes her health very seriously because she wants to do this for as long as she can. I fully believe her when she says she's never once thought of leaving Hololive. So as long as she wants to keep going, I'll keep supporting her to the best of my ability.

Thank you for the blessed 5 years Subaru and all the love in the world to you :sanasmile:

Subaru is so great. After my initial dive into the rabbit hole because of Miko, Subaru was probably the first vtuber I gravitated toward, and she continues being one of my favorites, only being slightly edged out by Botan. She just radiates positivity and optimism, and those good vibes are really what grabbed hold of me to keep me into the vtuber sphere.

Honestly, I could gush over Subaru for a while, but to keep it brief, I'll just say I have an immense amount of respect for everything Subaru does. She's incredibly wholesome, she's a hard worker, and she's a ton of fun to watch in anything she's a part of. She's also incredibly humble. I don't think she'll ever stop striving to be better, even if most can agree she's amazing as she is now. I don't think it's possible for me to not have a smile when watching anything she's a part of. She deserves everything good in a world, and I wish her the best in anything.

Shuba love
:subaruclapping::sanasmile:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Enna Karaoke in some minutes.

And Rosemi Bday Unarchived Karaoke right after it.

Rosemi is releasing a cover of Kyoufuu All Back in 7 hours.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Unarchived VALORANT ????

Come to see Moona sing (Unarchived)

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Everyday i believe the rrat that Vesper and Magman decided to leave because they were preparing them for concerts and they could not physically do idol stuff, Rando mentioned last stream and this one that he has a borked leg because of a bike accident and today he came from the doctor and he gave him a steroid shot for it, Lando still has his borked back issue

logitech

Pretending to be a child to garner an audience of mostly lolicons and pedos, gura does the voice but shondo sounds like a literal fucking toddler and has the mannerisms and everything. It's essentially the same as coomerbait but slightly less glamorous.

I have no fucking clue why so many people liked that series.
I like cats. they are cute and fuzzy.

1694885369448.png

Salado

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If only there were places people could go to have medical questions answered.
Isnt she american and Phase doesnt give out insurance benefits

Salado

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Enna just finished her stream and Rosemi Unarchived Karaoke will start soon.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Rosemi is releasing a cover of Kyoufuu All Back in 7 hours.
Normally, I wouldn't care at all about another cover of the recorder song, but in this case it sounds like she did a ton of the work herself....

Top Bottom