"They just kept throwing into my mouth, and none of them entered!"Mika Melatika

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru's life continues to be wild.

Describes her elementary school as "Like a prison." Got bored of school by middle school, didn't go to school for a while. Went back to going to school after getting bored of not going to school.

Worked some pretty shady jobs after the house fire. "Adults can't be trusted."

I continue to be amazed how the most realistic highschool life anime is Cromartie Highschool.
I'll have to rewatch the vod and take notes later cause she talked about some crazy stuff that even I didn't know about. Like how she got so tired of backseaters during an early stream that she grinded her teeth to the point of causing nerve damage. Or how she got really hated on for being weird during debut days and was fine with it cause her part-time jobs were way worse than internet opinions.

Hawk cover:

I remember Lui praised Mumei's Dilemma cover a year ago.

Hawk clip:

Since there was a discussion about JP clippers who don't just go for speed and le funni, the channel (Holo Relics) may be worth keeping an eye on.

They did a half-hour 2023 summer festival highlight reel:

And Ririka talking about how she learnt English:

I've been watching his stuff recently too and I like him a lot. He has solid translations and he gets nice moments from zatsudans that go largely unnoticed. Like here with Polka talking about her membership and telling people it's okay to not join:

It sucks that he has a tiny following currently but as long as he keeps going, the right clip will blow up one day.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Being 30 minutes late on a rebroadcast is a certified Calliope Mori moment.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Choco's roommate birthday countdown. 29 years, almost hag.

Raden's sneeze animations

Subaru's life continues to be wild.

Describes her elementary school as "Like a prison." Got bored of school by middle school, didn't go to school for a while. Went back to going to school after getting bored of not going to school.

Worked some pretty shady jobs after the house fire. "Adults can't be trusted."

I continue to be amazed how the most realistic highschool life anime is Cromartie Highschool.
It's amazing that after all this she didn't break down, didn't become embittered at the whole world, continues to be positive, and spread positivity to everyone around her. :subaruclapping:

> OL theme
> The beauty marks
:iryswooo:
I'm guessing I can't be one of Nene's overseas husbands anymore.
You want be her mom's husband now? Shame on you cheater. For whom the Japanese coined the term Oyakodon?

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Clip from Nishizawa 5mm's Vtuber stream.

Didn't realise one of the totsu guests Shinomiya Runa is her daughter as well.

> OL theme
> The beauty marks
:iryswooo:
I'm guessing I can't be one of Nene's overseas husbands anymore.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I'm glad to see people talking about Kanji de GO and autism rankings. :)

Ranking de UPDATE:
1694875139047.png

My previous post
The game divides kanji into 6 level pools. In each mode there are 16 questions, which are drawn from 4 pools. So on Normal you will get 5 questions from the level 1 pool, 5 questions from the level 2 pool, 5 questions from the level 3 pool, and 1 question from the level 4 pool for the boss, in that order. Hard uses pools 2-5, Extreme uses pools 3-6, and Hell uses pools 4-6.

"Highest before first game over" is the highest score (16 max) reached on a difficulty before the first game over in the stream, regardless of where the game over occurred. To illustrate, Suisei has N16 H16 because she tried Hard again and died after question 12, while Aki went on to Extreme and died after question 6.

"Chat support" is when I know from timestamps or my limited Japanese that they explicitly asked for help. Holos who do not have the "chat support" remark may still have looked at chat or asked for help. "Superchat reading" and "non-main game modes" are caveats for trying to estimate the number of attempts from the stream time. I have not counted the number of attempts myself.

So far, the main difference between JPs and non-JPs is that JPs always try Hard mode at least, while Iofi is the only non-JP who tried any main game mode other than Normal. Bae has said she'll play it, but I'm not sure when.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Serina is doing geography quizzes in 10

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
IMPORTANT DINO GIRL UPDATE!

Saurawr, the Polish dinotuber who does assets for other 2 views, is currently debuting her new chibi model.
Edit 1:
Saura 2.0.png

And approximately 8 hours from now a dinotuber I discovered very recently, Skiddosaurus Rex, is having her 1 year anniversary and 2.0 debut. I haven't seen too much of her but she does some boomer karaoke and diorama building, complete with electrical wiring.
Edit 2:
Skiddosaurus 2.0.png

Dinos Tirano did a King Cover.

Juniper finally got around to uploading her VODs from a month ago so I can finally show you all this:

Chat: Did you see that one tweet about the neet girl who thought that her pale ass skin was "superior"
Juniper: Dude she was blue! She was straight up blue. That shit was weird. No, her whole account was off the wall, like psycho shit. *giggles* Oh no, oh wait shit, people are gonna clock that I am way more online than I let on.
The moth knows about the Esoteric Pseudo-NeoNazi Kali Yuga Accelerationist Aryan Happaborean Chinese NFT cult!

Art:
Juniper_by_zarasaru.jpg
juniper_by_shrugzilla.jpgLottie_by_nyutanart.jpggothic_lolita_sukoya_by_mizu.jpgange_summer_by_theamazingspino.jpgcongratulations_inui_toko_by_theamazingspino.jpg

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I don't watch her much at all. What is "lolibaiting?" I was under the impression that she did the voice but didn't actually pretend to be a kid beyond that, much like Gura.
While she got some experience over the years, no one can force a high-pitch voice for eight hours and not slip at least once, she does sound that retarded all the time. She is young and very small, like an anorexic time-bomb kind of girl.

A bit late, but Whiskey is playing more BG3, I like her tangents.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Enna Karaoke in some minutes.

And Rosemi Bday Unarchived Karaoke right after it.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

This animator is a fucking GOD

JFT Thumbnails are amazing

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bae has said she'll play it, but I'm not sure when.
She said tomorrow, possibly. If not, it will be sometime this week.

Anime Fan

Airi 12 hour birthday stream starting in less than 10 minutes.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Whatever your personal opinion on Shondo may be, there are lines she won't cross.
Like playing League of Legends.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
>Imagine being a w*man

Bottom Text

Does anyone know what happened in the stream to go private?

Instead of getting drunk and playing Nier which resulted in Sadgirl we should have gotten drunk and peggle Madgirl

Seriously though, ever since I got hooked away from holo I think everyone I have watched has had extreme depression max moments. Hell even Vesper had those. Personally I thought I was save with a couple but then they got fucking dialed into depression real fast. I guess its a bit of a different setup to what Hololive does, but it definitely catches you offguard when for instance Lia is playing Wind Waker and then goes into a 20 minute spiel about things not being good enough and how she might not be cut out for streaming.
I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MARIE MEHLO'S TWITTER NO LONGER EXISTS!!! WTF!!!

Edit: HER YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS ALSO GONE!!! I NEVER GOT TO WATCH THE GRADUATION STREAM!!!

EDIT2: FUCK OFF SHORT!

Context here is that she was playing Alice: Madness Returns and was having a hell of a time since she spilled shit on her keyboard. Also I have to say, I fucking hate PC/Windows gaming. One of the major selling points is that everything is on it, but the reality is is that each new OS effectively is a different system. So I find shit that works right like some COD clone which I do not want to play. And then there is stuff like Dragon Age which requires the user to run through hoops to get it running. And old games don't often have as much features in them unless you are running them on original hardware, stuff like controller support, midi support etc. Requires hoops, I aint Lebron James. So yeah that was another issue she was having is that Madness Returns is abandonware and a bit busted.

Also

Basically she had two streams scheduled, a community games event and Karaoke. Sounds like she might skip the karaoke. Not sure if she is delaying the other either.

Then this is coming

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

1st TW stream since the change and it was quite nice and Short

LAPU CHAN LOVE

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Negzana

Ensok

Early Adopter
Top Bottom