"I shit myself so much I died"Houshou Marine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I don't really know anything about Lisa's dad, but she's told plenty of stories where her mom is kinda crazy. Like, 'should be on meds/institutionalized' crazy.
Edit:
Her mother sounds like the classic manipulator. Lisa will often tell a story where it is very obvious to everyone but her that her mother did some shady shit to keep her under Mamafuji's control. The example that really sticks out to me is asking Lisa to come take care of her while sick, and not telling Lisa she knew she had Covid. Then proceeding to make sure Lisa caught it.
Yeah, kinda reminds me of Mumei's mom in some ways, because she has told some stories and hers sounds like a control freak too.
And IRyS's mom shames her for ordering an extra serving at a Japanese restaurant. Everyone knows their portions are tiny! Lay off!
Apparently bad mothers have good daughters?

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
I don't really know anything about Lisa's dad, but she's told plenty of stories where her mom is kinda crazy. Like, 'should be on meds/institutionalized' crazy.
Her mother sounds like the classic manipulator. Lisa will often tell a story where it is very obvious to everyone but her that her mother did some shady shit to keep her under Mamafuji's control. The example that really sticks out to me is asking Lisa to come take care of her while sick, and not telling Lisa she knew she had Covid. Then proceeding to make sure Lisa caught it.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
That might be my esl speaking. But afaik "mediocre" can be used as "average"?!
Most common translation to my first language is "middle moderate"

In any case, I never understood the conflating of "mid" and "trash". Fucking hyperbole everywhere. Nuance nowhere :depressedtako:
I'm not up on the cool kidz slang, but I took "mid" to mean "middling" (just average, nothing special)

Eureka

WHAT? that sounds like bs, she mentions her dad often and I don't even watch her regularly, unless her current parents are adoptive.
I hope it's bs, but what else would she private the stream for? I wouldn't think she would private a stream over being just drunk and sad.

UberSoldat

If you're a member, this is a nice perk I guess.

I haven't quite kept up but does anyone know why she doesn't have her new L2D model yet?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
You're usually have good taste but damn if you aren't completely wrong about Lia's bob haircut. It's cute and sophisticated and really suits her.
yes for a bitch that lived in the 50's or 60's, if vintage fashion is catching up to the zoomers I can see her asking for it but you can't convince me that haircut doesn't make her look like an old lady.
I do remember how her mom got her a job at her office or something but to me it sounded like she wanted her to have a job while being a vtuber. I'm not a lisa fan by any means I sometimes tune into her streams and it always sounded like her parents were somewhat protective and normie. Maybe it's just 4chan schizo bait, who knows?:botanshrug:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
but she's supposed to be my bucko mother...

:pikaufuk:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
If you're a member, this is a nice perk I guess.

I haven't quite kept up but does anyone know why she doesn't have her new L2D model yet?

Last I heard it was postponed to October

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

+rus
+dota
+5-7k mmr
+normal voice
+not a whore
+IS NOT POS 5 (edit)
+Good music taste (edit)

thanks jesus

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I do remember how her mom got her a job at her office or something but to me it sounded like she wanted her to have a job while being a vtuber. I'm not a lisa fan by any means I sometimes tune into her streams and it always sounded like her parents were somewhat protective and normie. Maybe it's just 4chan schizo bait, who knows?:botanshrug:
There was a later story, I think around Christmas time, where her mom 'had an episode' at that job and got herself fired. Obviously this made things pretty awkward for Lisa at this job, and I think she quit shortly after. There was some other thing that happened around the same time too with her mom, but I don't remember what, I just remember her mom kinda pooped all over her holiday season with drama.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MARIE MEHLO'S TWITTER NO LONGER EXISTS!!! WTF!!!

Edit: HER YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS ALSO GONE!!! I NEVER GOT TO WATCH THE GRADUATION STREAM!!!

EDIT2: FUCK OFF SHORT!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Edit: HER YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS ALSO GONE!!! I NEVER GOT TO WATCH THE GRADUATION STREAM!!!

perhaps there was a reason for her graduation if even her biggest fan wouldn't watch her last stream ever

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MARIE MEHLO'S TWITTER NO LONGER EXISTS!!! WTF!!!

EDIT2: FUCK OFF SHORT!
It's all been gone for a month now
Sellis has the archive go bother him

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Breaking news! Kyo is NOT black!
1694855353406.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
perhaps there was a reason for her graduation if even her biggest fan wouldn't watch her last stream ever
FUCK YOU!!! IT WAS JUST TOO PAINFUL!!!
It's all been gone for a month now
Sellis has the archive go bother him
If I got the timeline right it was actually more like 10-11 days ago.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
And IRyS's mom shames her for ordering an extra serving at a Japanese restaurant. Everyone knows their portions are tiny! Lay off!
I dunno, man, it sounds like you're trying to :architect:IRyS to me. Which I'm not saying is a bad thing... :iryswooo:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Edit:
Yeah, kinda reminds me of Mumei's mom in some ways, because she has told some stories and hers sounds like a control freak too.
Apparently bad mothers have good daughters?
>easily out of breath when exercising
>orders extra servings
>choreo during 4th fest involved Calli-levels of movement
God damn, hope is going to make a crater when she descends

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Not a BakatareCircus collab I was expecting, but you won't hear me complaining.

And damn, Botan is back without another :Vesper-SEEEX!: thumbnail.

1694858017776.png

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Yumekawa Kanau celebrating her 5th year anniversary at 7PM JST.

After tomorrow's utawaku most likely she will start her long break.

Luna back to Iceborne at 8PM JST.

Clip from Nishizawa 5mm's Vtuber stream.

Didn't realise one of the totsu guests Shinomiya Runa is her daughter as well.

Fun times with Towa, Nose, and Hinaano.

Including formal speech and heartwarming laughter.

Top Bottom