"I'm at a video game bar tonight and while playing a game and losing shouted “fuck my dick off” due to habit and when I tell you the ENTIRE room stared at me I… I don’t know if I'm gonna recover from this"Naiyospede

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Do not gas up my opsec it could be stronger. All I did was use a more throw away email and somewhat basic meme name because I suck at making user names.
I feel like at any time one of you will grow a third eye and pick up on how I type and joke about things and could easily pick me out.

:smugpipi:
inb4 @Takodachi unknowingly shilled a forum user to the forum.

Also, how do you feel about Paradox Interactive?
They are a kayfabe behind a kayfabe behind a kayfabe. I'll always be curious about how they behave when they are not doing some kind of performance, because there seems to be nothing about that.
Convince them to do a 24 hour marathon stream. I recall Korone's with Miko (Subaru providing life support) that had Korone's real voice coming out towards the end. Gone was the cutesy little girl voice. That was a hag talking in a hag voice.
I'm telling you the hololive SEA psyop theory is true, now I just hope ID gets rebranded as HoloSEA and we get some viet and thai vtubers for ID/SEA4
Cambodian vtuber with a classic landmine girl character. Refuses to collab with Fubuki since she's deathly afraid of wearing glasses.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
A thought occurred to me, since the thread is on the topic of autismo lists - who are the most likely vtubers to troll/meme themselves or others? I feel like Sleepy would be pretty high up on the list, but frankly there seems like a whole bunch that would make the cut
Mari is the only streamer I'm 100% convinced can roll out with the punches. Not many people can genuinely laugh at their "scandals" like mari has.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
A thought occurred to me, since the thread is on the topic of autismo lists - who are the most likely vtubers to troll/meme themselves or others? I feel like Sleepy would be pretty high up on the list, but frankly there seems like a whole bunch that would make the cut

Miia comes on my mind even if its been a while since i watched her.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia has hit 90K subs. It's great to see all her hard work getting rewarded.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I'm telling you the hololive SEA psyop theory is true, now I just hope ID gets rebranded as HoloSEA and we get some viet and thai vtubers for ID/SEA4
I'm not sure if I've ever posted my lil theory here but an unofficial HoloASIA branch or gen might work.. shit, they might throw it all into DEV_is. A-chan's chart clearly shows that it's separate from HoloJP and they already have one KR girl in there who doesn't live in Japan. Get multi-lingual girls from the other weeb asian countries who can sing, dance, stream and speak passable Japanese.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

The fact that Lia didn't hit 100K months ago is a crime!

I didn't realize Grant was a feeder. The more you know...

Archive

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I hope that translates to Advent and ReGLOSS getting 3D faster than the pandemic-era holos, would suck if they have to wait 1+ year again
Well, seeing that ID3 already have to wait less time for their 3D showcase/debut, fingers crossed that the wait will only decrease for all future EN/ID gens.

Eureka

Does anyone know what happened in the stream to go private?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Some notes from today's Kronii SC reading stream.
-She started the stream muted because she was eating rice with meat stew.
-She asked about the meaning of using cold as cool.
-She thought mid was middle (as in average) and didn't know it meant mediocre.
-She mentioned the times she got sushi in Japan, she likes udon and she said the good udon places had long lines of people, any time staff asked what she wanted to eat she asked for udon, Canada doesn't have good udon.
-She told sally her chat judged her for not liking peanut butter, sally understood kronii until she said she doesn't like bacon, kronii doesn't like caramel because she got traumatized since one time she ate caramel with a loose tooth, and the caramel ripped the tooth out.
-She said her parents gave her 25 cents for her milk teeth (she calls them babytooth) but she told them the tooth fairy was cheap because her tooth had silver and it was worth more, they put a dollar under her pillow the next day, she always knew the tooth fairy isn't real.
-She has not watched the devil wears prada or sex and the city, she wants to watch a horror movie for Halloween, she tried to watch the grudge with a friend but the beginning scared her, they paused the movie then left.
-She started talking about naruto chatroom videos, she started looking up which series had chatroom videos.

-One time she had to dissect a tapeworm and she joked it looked like pasta, and her lunch that day was spaghetti, she didn't want to eat pasta for a while.
-She went to a park and saw a sign saying to wear a hat if you have a ponytail, because owls may attack your head thinking it's a squirrel.
-She got all the fan letters so far.

Negzana

Kaela reached her AD goal, took several months but she did it

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Some notes from Bae's return stream.
Man, I Love Rat.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Does anyone know what happened in the stream to go private?

I checked 4chan and apparently she got really sad girl about her private life and decided to open up about it.
Miori Celesta was also in chat giving support:

Last edited:

Not-Username

She thought mid was middle (as in average) and didn't know it meant mediocre.
That might be my esl speaking. But afaik "mediocre" can be used as "average"?!
Most common translation to my first language is "middle moderate"

In any case, I never understood the conflating of "mid" and "trash". Fucking hyperbole everywhere. Nuance nowhere :depressedtako:

Edit: looking at the Cambridge dictionary it actually is defined as "not very good".
Huh...the more you know

To not only sperg:
Literal senpai tax with a touch of shock

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

I just can't get over the fucking grandma haircut she asked for her 2.0 :Vesper-UNHINGED:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
For everyone who's been on here wanting for Rie to play guitar, you're in luck:

Eureka

I checked 4chan and apparently she got really sad girl about her private life and decided to open up about it.
Miori Celesta was also in chat giving support:
Thank you, now i'm more worried...

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Thank you, now i'm more worried...
I saw some mention that she grew up homeless with an abusive father or something? It's hard to tell what's accurate and what isn't on 4chan. All I know is she was very drunk and very sad.
WHAT? that sounds like bs, she mentions her dad often and I don't even watch her regularly, unless her current parents are adoptive.
There was actually a mention of foster care in the thread but it sounded like speculation when I read it. Again I don't really have a clue, it would be nice to have an archive so we don't have to go off fucking 4chan to speculate.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I just can't get over the fucking grandma haircut she asked for her 2.0 :Vesper-UNHINGED:
You're usually have good taste but damn if you aren't completely wrong about Lia's bob haircut. It's cute and sophisticated and really suits her.

Negzana

Kaelashin Legendary Beacon.png

My Autistic Wife...

Last edited by a moderator:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I saw some mention that she grew up homeless with an abusive father or something? It's hard to tell what's accurate and what isn't on 4chan. All I know is she was very drunk and very sad.
WHAT? that sounds like bs, she mentions her dad often and I don't even watch her regularly, unless her current parents are adoptive.

Top Bottom