"I keep choking! Who's in line to be choked next?"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Those aren't their natural voices, these are:

Fuwamoco: Toss-up, if moco is at the wheel then will do fine, if fuwa is then last place.
Shiori: Barely tries
Nerissa: Tries too much, gets fucking salty
Bijou: Asian tryhard unleashed, finishes before everyone else has done 2nd lap.

Hmm, I thought these were their natural voices.

Or are they... preforming...

Anyways BJ is up on the usual site - it's fantastic so you should watch it.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Again? This bitch is like her daughter Uto, keeps redebuting over and over for no fucking reason.

Those aren't their natural voices, these are:

Fuwamoco: Toss-up, if moco is at the wheel then will do fine, if fuwa is then last place.
Shiori: Barely tries
Nerissa: Tries too much, gets fucking salty

To counter Asian driving could also take over and cause her to flip her car into the stands killing hundreds of Toads and Goombas.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hmm, I thought these were their natural voices.

Or are they... preforming...

Anyways BJ is up on the usual site - it's fantastic so you should watch it.

I'm more curious about the sexually ambiguous dude with the wig at the start tbh, feels like I'm watching something for the 90s/early 2000s in some cali convention with 30something people, not something from 2013.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
That was my comment on her last mario kart stream.

Bijou is supposed to end the stream when she wins a race in mario kart. I can say with confidence that shes not gonna win s single game whithin the next 10 hours. Between her being terrible at the game and her reading chat half the races, there is no chance to even come close to winning

Its bijouver

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
El Lisa pulling in some handcam action

Sleepy and Yoro also having a collab. Their audio is fucked up though

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
did you play the PC98 version that plays more like dragonquest? recommend it even has a fantranslation that is pretty good.
I had looked into it and I think watched a let’s play, but couldn’t find a working emulator at the time.

Art tax from Calli’s music video of IRyS doing…something? I don’t even know:
1694815289171873.gif

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Serina Maiko's 1st original song, Honey, is debuting in less than an hour. Make sure to check it out and congratulate her at the after-party! :sanasmile:

I had looked into it and I think watched a let’s play, but couldn’t find a working emulator at the time.

Art tax from Calli’s music video of IRyS doing…something? I don’t even know:
View attachment 45326
She can't touch her elbows together :smugrys:

Limkin

So what's the deal with the red bear woman Sleepy was trolling? Graduation in July and back to streaming in September. It's not even enough time to join and drop out of a corpo
Check out the thread linked at the top of the forum regarding the underage girl
Neverfuckingmind, I underestimated the speedrunning community, graduating 3 days before debut is a new WR

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So what's the deal with the red bear woman Sleepy was trolling? Graduation in July and back to streaming in September. It's not even enough time to join and drop out of a corpo
Check out the thread linked at the top of the forum regarding the underage girl

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara mentioned in her members stream that her birthday live should be at the tail end of the year and she is going to Japan in November to record it. She has a set date, but, obviously did not share the date.

Also, she tried to do an online meet and greet raffle for her birthday, like she did last year, but management declined it.

Edit: No screamo for the Sparks remix. It was too difficult and her throat gave out.
To add to this:
  • Seems like she is going to Japan in October, not November. Not sure why she flip-flopped on this. Maybe it will be tail-end Oct into Nov for filming.
  • Going to put her all into this live, as she is not sure if another one will ever happen again. (Stop dooming, chicken)
  • Has the ASMR collab with Noel re-scheduled for this trip. This is the one that was rescheduled after Noel got sick. Thinking of seeing about possibly inviting some other girls who will be in Japan at that time, as well.
  • Started talking about Myth's third year and how she got really emotional and sappy with the other girls after the relay. Feels like even if Myth isn't as popular as it used to be, she feels like they still really accomplished a lot and will always be remembered for that.
  • Thinks that just like how Coco was credited as paving the way for them, they have come to be their own also done the same for those after them. Passed the torch, if you will.
  • Proceeded to get bullied by super chats so she had to keep reading them and couldn't leave, even though she had to eat and work on signing merch.
  • Starts getting sappy during SC reading towards chat. Thanks people for sticking with her and acknowledges she was not always as positive as she thought she should have been.
  • Acknowledges she sometimes says stuff she knows she probably shouldn't, but thanks people for all the times they defended her and stood up for her, despite that (you're welcome, chicken. DM me and I will give you my paypal, if you want even more shilling).
  • She finally said enough and stopped reading them. That did not stop the SCs, but she left after another mini tangent.
Edit: added even more lol

Last edited:

wew

Male hag love!
And besides, with the focus on opsec, people aren't supposed to use identifiable vtuber identities on here. Shoutout to @wew for doing it right.
Do not gas up my opsec it could be stronger. All I did was use a more throw away email and somewhat basic meme name because I suck at making user names.
I feel like at any time one of you will grow a third eye and pick up on how I type and joke about things and could easily pick me out.
I always find myself wondering if any of us ever posted a @wew stream unknowingly
:smugpipi:

Stunned But Dumb

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
I mean, I'm familiar with their past lives. I personally feel like their voices in the Twitter Space sound more natural. Their voice as the Go Go Nippon girls are even different from their idol voices. To me, they just came over very relaxed in that space.

They are a kayfabe behind a kayfabe behind a kayfabe. I'll always be curious about how they behave when they are not doing some kind of performance, because there seems to be nothing about that.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Raki has been playing Bigfoot with Kai Saikota and some girls from Prism(she's not streaming her pov sadly)

The biggest negro in NijiEN got an reworked model.
1694820148852575.png
:mikothumbsl:

Bug Eater

Vspo EN incoming.
That would be a no-brainer for them, I hope she did audition. If we're in the timeline where Selen graduates & joins VSPO EN it would be a much easier pill to swallow if she ended up in the same company as dtto.

Rare Selen and not-dtto chuchu

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

So who is she referencing here? Besides herself that is.

soap suds

I'm watching Pomu and Finana play Observation Duty, but apparently, Kyo got a new model. I don't watch the dude so I don't give a shit, but I'll miss the old model. Rrats are saying he got it so it would translate better in 3D compared to the shota one. I didn't understand that argument when we have fucking Debi in the company with a 3D, but then I remembered Debi is a monster, so them flying everywhere to fill in the height difference makes sense while Kyo is pretty much a regular dude, so there's not much they can do to fill in the gap. I'm more upset that the reason Iluna outfits haven't been announced yet was probably because of the wigger getting the new model.

I'm not going onto his stream for pictures so just take these tweets:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kyo's new model looks like a one off parody instead of a geniune update

Nigga went from genero nip femboy to genero korean femboy

Not-Username

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Top Bottom