"The whole point of my streams is that nothing's supposed to go right! Don't tell me how to be better!"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
*looks at stream title*
*looks at game*

I don't get it. I mean I get it, but does she!?!? I mean she gets the title but not the gaaaaaaaame

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Wasn't someone from ILUNA's PL specialized in cosplay and makeup? Both which are useless for vtubing?
I mean, Kiara's the runt of her gen, but still...
Kiara at least streamed in NND before devoting herself to cosplaying.
Aia Amare (the cosplay/makeup streamer of ILUNA) also streamed on Twitch before, so I'm not seeing the problem.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

6th to 8th is not good enough, I must be even lower:annoyedpippa:
Negro please, I've seen your sperging over Titanfall 2, you aren't that low
Magni/Vesper/Calli/Kronii was also a GOAT combination before MagVes made like a banana and fucking commited seppuku
Losing WARS (warden, alchemist, reaper, scholar) and seeing the gmod stream made me realize that EN is really missing out on some great group dynamic units. There's quite a few in JP but EN is mostly just 1-on-1 collabs for dynamics. There was SNOT but that requires all 4 members to be there. The only other super notable one I can think of is Chad cast but that's a zatsu group, not a unit for fun group dynamics when playing games.
Ignoring the utter bullshit of Zaion's termination, when the announcement hit it was wave of people being like "this is a good thing I'm so happy, she deserved it" the utter unhinged tumblr style fandom lockstep that a person deserved to be fired over a bunch of innocuous bullshit and celebrating it. I'm sorry, that's some crazy shit and it didn't exactly make me want to engage with the people who tolerated and built that kind of fanbase.
This is a core problem a lot of online entertainment companies have come to experience. These lunatics scare away everyone else and catering to them just means you've decided to build your foundation on sand. Now that the tide has changed and pulled them away, the whole house of NijiEN is starting to slide. There is a very real possibility of 1 more graduation within 12 months and depending on who it is, it can immensely fuck over the entire branch.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I wouldn't go this far, but I would say I think that Rie's strength is as a collab partner. She's good at bouncing off other people and good at adding energy to a collab. Her last stream with Pippa and Tenma was a perfect example of that. And saying she's a good collab partner is not to be dismissive of Rie, some of the most popular entertainment in the world has been the equivalent of people just collaborating - think Top Gear, Mythbusters or Pawn Stars as examples of extremely popular entertainment that relied on the chemistry its cohosts shared to create entertainment.

But back to Rie: if I were her and wanted to increase my YT numbers, I'd be doing my best to capitalize on my skills as a collab partner. It could be arranging a weekly talk show with a set of cohosts, or it could be arranging a weekly collab with a different partner each week. There's no shortage of anime girls looking for streaming content, and a collab with a PC girl is something interesting and different that they could be filling their schedule with.
I'm (fairly) sure it's a coincidence, but Rie just posted this short on her channel:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

JewRanha collab
> "Tetas grandes" is the best phrase I know in spanish
off to a great start

Bueno se acabo esto confirma que la piraña se va a poner la camiseta de los judíos de mierda.
ARS to USD:
1 USD = Currently 800 ARS
It changes from province to province but IDK where Akami lives at the moment.
1694812523849.png

Good Luck.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I'm (fairly) sure it's a coincidence, but Rie just posted this short on her channel:

Phase needs more madlibs streams like this, was hilarious and reminded me of the old Holo JP skit streams when they were more fast and loose.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Phase needs more madlibs streams like this, was hilarious and reminded me of the old Holo JP skit streams when they were more fast and loose.
Rie: Pick a holiday
Pippa: Holocaust Memorial Day

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Long video about another war crime(failed), pon wife included (funny story in description as always).

Last edited:

braindoko

Bueno se acabo esto confirma que la piraña se va a poner la camiseta de los judíos de mierda.
ARS to USD:
1 USD = Currently 800 ARS
It changes from province to province but IDK where Akami lives at the moment.
View attachment 45320
Good Luck.
> Akami for Idol ES
I doubt it. The most likely candidate at the moment is Lily Endou who announced graduation as soon as Aviel posted the announcement and already stopped activities. Akami hasn't dropped any hints of stopping and just had a costume reveal. Maybe in the future but not for the first gen

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Tenma's live with the early access for "Lies of P", the indie game that's Bloodborne like but with a Pinnochio theme and creepy machine aesthetic in a Belle Epoque era French setting.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Advent mario kart collab later. I can already smell the salt coming from this stream.
Shiori

Fuwamoco

Nerissa

Biboo

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 45304
Nabi (Ame's mama) is quitting VTubing. And looks like she is gonna DFE... again.
Again? This bitch is like her daughter Uto, keeps redebuting over and over for no fucking reason.
Mococo's natural voice is so soothing and nice to listen to (and Fuwawa as well). :sanasmile:

Incomplete (missing 10 minutes) archive of their Twitter space:

Those aren't their natural voices, these are:

Advent mario kart collab later. I can already smell the salt coming from this stream.
Shiori

Fuwamoco

Nerissa

Biboo

Fuwamoco: Toss-up, if moco is at the wheel then will do fine, if fuwa is then last place.
Shiori: Barely tries
Nerissa: Tries too much, gets fucking salty
Bijou: Asian tryhard unleashed, finishes before everyone else has done 2nd lap.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Everyone trying to extrapolate reasons on why NijiEN might not be doing well and I as someone who has stopped watching them entirely after Zaion got axed. Maybe I can shed some light on this?

1. Ignoring the utter bullshit of Zaion's termination, when the announcement hit it was wave of people being like "this is a good thing I'm so happy, she deserved it" the utter unhinged tumblr style fandom lockstep that a person deserved to be fired over a bunch of innocuous bullshit and celebrating it. I'm sorry, that's some crazy shit and it didn't exactly make me want to engage with the people who tolerated and built that kind of fanbase.

2. The merch is awfully basic, like I had used proxy services to get niji jp merch in the past and whatever is going on with EN it's just not great stuff most of the time, I have income, I like to spend my money, but I'm not going to spend money on the same stuff with stock art tossed on it. Additionally I always have seen merch as the best way to support someone I enjoyed watching because I get a physical item or some such and they get money, it's not me donating it's me getting a product and them profiting. Well Niji's way of handling that seems to be the money goes to anyone but the talent. So why would I bother to buy stock basic bitch merch that doesn't even support the person I like?

Or to put it simply, NijiEN's fans are fucking psychos and I don't want to be associated with them, the merch is trash and it doesn't seem to help the talent at all. It doesn't take a genius to figure out why maybe people aren't throwing money at them. More so when the building next door has managed looks so much more appealing. I'll take the most unhinged chumbud over the average tumblrstyle niji fan any day.
Point 1: Your gonna get these kind of retards even if its not holo some of these retards were just happy ninji was publicly failing because it confirms their biases toward ninjibad who it was did not matter.

Point 2: this matters less then you would think remember this stock bullshit is CHEAP to produce so any sale pays for the production of like 10 more. Custom Merch like fish coffee or alot of what cover does is much more taxing even with production deals like fishperson had.

Yes they are psychos all fanbases are even here.
I think I just gave this a heart last time, but I just wanted to say that I have loved this game ever since I was a kid, even though it is a janky mess 90% of the time. It’s a slight stretch to say, but it was probably among my first experiences in the ‘action-rpg’ genre (grinding ‘money’, buying ‘gear’ etc.), the only other similar games (rpg mechanics/stats in a platformer/side-scroller) from the retro era that I can think of off the top of my head are the GBA Castlevania games.
did you play the PC98 version that plays more like dragonquest? recommend it even has a fantranslation that is pretty good.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Okayu terrorizing the minecraft server

Horo7618

No one in particular
Bijou is.... not good at all at MK. The rest of Advent might well be worse, but don't expect too much from her......

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Bijou is.... not good at all at MK. The rest of Advent might well be worse, but don't expect too much from her......
Huh... She's been competent at every other game they've played.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Atleast advent has the 2nd lowest (?) amount of asian women drivers out of EN

Sleepy does a lil trolling

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Again? This bitch is like her daughter Uto, keeps redebuting over and over for no fucking reason.

Those aren't their natural voices, these are:

Fuwamoco: Toss-up, if moco is at the wheel then will do fine, if fuwa is then last place.
Shiori: Barely tries
Nerissa: Tries too much, gets fucking salty

I mean, I'm familiar with their past lives. I personally feel like their voices in the Twitter Space sound more natural. Their voice as the Go Go Nippon girls are even different from their idol voices. To me, they just came over very relaxed in that space.

Top Bottom