"I want a high quality working replica of a Genoese mercenary's crossbow so bad"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

Didn't anykuro actually discourage doujins by trying to make all of the artists register to their own convention instead of comiket? I heard that somewhere.
Only figurines and other things that are considered 3D physical object (unlike tapestry or t-shirts). Their ToS mentions you aren't allowed to sell or display them at events, unless Anycolor has given explicit permission to organizers for this. And if you want to sell it then you should contact organizers of the event, so they contact Anycolor and ask for a permission. You are also not allowed to sell anything if they think you are making a profit on it on a "business scale" and not as a hobby, whatever amount they mean by that.
That aside, Anycolor had an official collaboration with DLSite and many creators pulled their work off of it out of fear of repercussions. They were never told to do so and afaik no one was ever punished for not doing it. Considering DLSite is a go to place to buy doujins for most people, through the game of broken telephone it eventually became "Anycolor doesn't allow to sell doujins at comiket anymore"

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Sleepy's a good girl.

Her friend is me, and we're spending the night doing hot sweaty sexgs while we laugh at your superchats and eat hot chip

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Non-believers doubted her.

chrome_Z0hs5qbjKR.jpg

Mortisoculi

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

God's Strongest Dragoon

Can we do this again? I refuse to believe I'm the 6th most autistic nigga on this site.:annoyedpippa:
You're not the 6th, Pippa and Kirsch are both above you and we know they browse this site
:smugina:
I wouldn't go this far, but I would say I think that Rie's strength is as a collab partner. She's good at bouncing off other people and good at adding energy to a collab. Her last stream with Pippa and Tenma was a perfect example of that. And saying she's a good collab partner is not to be dismissive of Rie, some of the most popular entertainment in the world has been the equivalent of people just collaborating - think Top Gear, Mythbusters or Pawn Stars as examples of extremely popular entertainment that relied on the chemistry its cohosts shared to create entertainment.

But back to Rie: if I were her and wanted to increase my YT numbers, I'd be doing my best to capitalize on my skills as a collab partner. It could be arranging a weekly talk show with a set of cohosts, or it could be arranging a weekly collab with a different partner each week. There's no shortage of anime girls looking for streaming content, and a collab with a PC girl is something interesting and different that they could be filling their schedule with.
Yeah, it's actually kind of annoying. Some people are just aren't good solo entertainers but they are amazing collab partners.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Fuck! KITA~~~~

Mother and Daughter are together again, how I missed these types of collabs

YES they are in person

But why and how? Ayamy is in Japan.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Rie speaking glorious Niponese in 25 minutes!

Limkin

Just casual sexual harassment of kouhais by Nene
- I don't have any appetite recently
- Then how about this? (flashes thighs and ass)
nnskhr.png

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
MaiR is back singing after two weeks break at 8PM JST.

She also has a member stream after the singing stream ends.

At the same time Re:AcT's Mizugame Mia celebrates her fifth year.

Tomorrow Yumekawa Kanau will celebrate hers. They're part of the 2nd gen which includes Shishigami Leona and Hanabasami Kyo.

One of the games from Nintendo Direct Suou Patra was excited about is F-Zero and she will play F-Zero 99 at 9PM JST.

If you have a Switch and Nintendo online subscription you can download the game and challenge her.

One Vtuber who does singing and ASMR streams, Sata Nakia had a community post regarding the Youtube ad changes in November.
She asked for her fans to send feedback to get Youtube to reconsider and noted that there's an online petition from western ASMRists as well.

Audio clip from the NHK Radio program co-hosted by Suisei who said her guest Asumi Sena is the singer for zoomers.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Limkin

One Vtuber who does singing and ASMR streams, Sata Nakia had a community post regarding the Youtube ad changes in November.
https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxgO_isZqzsoGA9MGCrH02s57LupKNy4js She asked for her fans to send feedback to get Youtube to reconsider and noted that there's an online petition from western ASMRists as well.
Get YT premium and download your favorite ASMR videos. Not only it counts as if you watched the whole video for the purpose of ad revenue, the rates are also much higher if you watch a video with premium than otherwise

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

lizard play dark souls 2, the worst game ever, with one hand

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I wasn't expecting to see this today:loading:

Why doesn't he just say he doesn't feel comfortable as a 3x-year-old and feels like he's 13 at heart? Some sort of trans... age. (After looking it up, of course that's a fucking thing, because why wouldn't it be. https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/t...e-is-a-social-construct-just-predicted-happen)
I finally can post this and not be off topic.

It's not looking good for Flayon, he's still super duper mega gay:

This is not a joke: I discovered NijiEN existence this year.:BijouBijou:
Yeah Uki Sucks ass.
Also i dont like to judge without watching someone that sounds stupid to me.
Rosemi is my favorite so far (at least for now)
As much as I talk down about them, NijiEN has some incredibly talented people working for it. It just sucks they're working for Nijisanji. Selen, Enna, Millie, Pomu, etc... And if there's one thing as a Hololive fanboy I'm jealous of is how much "most" of them like to hang out with one another. I wish Hololive EN had a game where they could all just hop on and play, akin to NijiEN's Project Zomboid. And that isn't Minecraft. I feel like the closest was the RUST arc.

Negzana

Bijou's perspective on her offcolab with Kaela. Stockholm Syndrome

UberSoldat

Why do Sayu's fingers look so wrinkly here?

a

@superduper Your oshi is with Lia rn

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Why do Sayu's fingers look so wrinkly here?

a

I read on an earlier tweet a few days ago that she was standed in Canada or something

USS IOWA

I don't if someone shared this already but, There's this financial report about Nijisanji and it states that NijiJP is siphoning off more fans from NijiEN, They based this on the low profit earnings made by NijiEN while Niji JP continues to grow. This made me believe that Anycolor made the EN branch as a reactionary response to Cover making an EN branch and they have no solid plans for growing the branch rather than throwimg more talents into it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom