"I kinda wanna unban the racist now"reinigen

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Panko sees the success of Rie's stream and does a stream where she counts how many pieces of pasta are on a plate.
Kattarina sees the success of Panko's stream and does a stream where she counts her jew golds.

She then realises that she has no gold to count because Russian debuff.

Ends up counting vodka shots instead.

USS IOWA

Looks like the commentary people aren’t gonna let up on the Vtuber shit cause of flam

Note this thing advocates bathtub HRT and childhood transitioning.

Oh wait isn't this the idiot who wasted 20K on crypto?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Yeah, that one. Its the international one mostly because its the hub of anything from JP to ID to EN and VR along with VTA, and even links to other separate fancords for branches or specific talents, etc.

They have two specific clip posting channel, one that focused on translated ones (effort) and ones that are at least general stuff (unedited clips, clips in foreign language, EN clips without subs, etc)
I would love to know about the discord servers, even if I hate discord. Have a Niji clip from my fav Niji clipper

Matsuri's new haircut

Costumes
Just hair +
So, why does Matsuri have so many outfits/haircuts? Hard to say but she is certainly good at utilizing her opportunities. It's an ongoing tragedy about her tanned swimsuit model though, I want it back 🌈

HAG party

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I popped into her stream just to see what was going on. She was counting rice by putting them in a form of "5 rice+space+5 rice". I noticed she put 6 rice by accident at one point, so regardless of whatever number she counts to, she's going to end up being wrong.
If it were me counting the rice, I would be using efficient counting techniques and wouldn't get the math wrong. This is why you should never let a woman do a mans job!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Panko sees the success of Rie's stream and does a stream where she counts how many pieces of pasta are on a plate.

Noodles.

Pieces of pasta are called noodles.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Shishigami Leona will host a collab singing stream for 5th year anniversary with Yumekawa Kanau, Mizugame Mia, and Hanabasami Kyo at 9PM JST.

They will also release a cover song afterwards at 10.30PM JST

Edit: I have to include this cute opening.
Re_KMKL.png

Looks like there's another Nintendo Direct later and a number of Vtubers will have a watchalong. Here's Patra who got really excited about MGS on the previous one. She will start her stream at 10.45PM JST.

Speaking of covers, Ruri-nee covered Kanata's song yesterday.

And some AZKi Holocure highlights

An old classic from Furen (HonHima cameo).

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Cute vtuber I've never seen made cute drawings of some Phase Connect girls in Passpartout! I thought I'd share it because it's cute!

Archive

Early Adopter
Okay so while thinking about the russian vtuber scene, I decided to check the vtuber tag on twitch.
results:
3 watch "Pregnant in 16" trash show about dumb hoes that got pregnant in 16 and their dumb hoe parents that allowed for that to happen,
3 play league
I got very dissapointed

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Okay so while thinking about the russian vtuber scene, I decided to check the vtuber tag on twitch.
results:
3 watch "Pregnant in 16" trash show about dumb hoes that got pregnant in 16 and their dumb hoe parents that allowed for that to happen,
3 play league
I got very dissapointed
Maybe this could get you started if you're after Russian vtubers

Negzana

Kind of feel bad that I missed the Blue Journey concert, heard too much dooming about it and was too busy to watch it. Aki is going to celebrate her performance now by drinking.

Early Adopter

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru's even louder than usual after having to contain herself yesterday and doing too much work today :smugsubaru:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
She got engaged btw

Who cares what the trannmentary 'community' says or thinks.
The whole of canada and the UK unfortunately.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Wasn't sure if I was going to post this but here it goes, it's officially my third year in the hole after watching a Korone clip 3 years ago. And I figured I'd use this time to post a clip of the 3 members I love the most.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Okay so while thinking about the russian vtuber scene, I decided to check the vtuber tag on twitch...

Speaking about Russian vtubers, clipper transaltor ArLeKiN D.K. a.k.a. Max Morgrain is redebuting his vtuber form now

EDIT:
  • Model is basic
  • Debut info not in PowerPoint, but in MC Word. Font is kinda hard to look at
  • Too much screeming for my liking, kinda awkward eh, seems ok. Mic quality is on the lower side
  • Said his main audience is Russian speaking, but he will respond to other language chatters. Dubs himself in EN
  • Talks about his family, mother
  • A lot of languages, including Russian, English. A bit of Serbian, would like to learn Japanese, French, Indonesian and Kurdish
  • Talks about his dick measurements, I'm out
All and all, mixed bag

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Cooking Devil is live and will be recreating a Macca's seasonal burger

She also made a jelly out of her sponsor's product

Towle

Mumei has got some pipes.
This restream better does nott fail to download when I'm away from my PC.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Mumei has got some pipes.
This restream better does nott fail to download when I'm away from my PC.
If you want to make things easy for yourself you can probably just download this:

Top Bottom