"What the fuck is IRC? What the fuck chat, is this before flip-phones or after flip-phones??; 'A decentralized messaging system' lol what does any of that mean!?"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
JFT passed the Holo Audition with just one try huh

It's coming up in a few hours so here's a quick writeup of Blue Journey for anyone interested:
View attachment 44877
The theme of the album and the live are emotional ballads that anyone can relate to.

Tickets here for 6500 yen (about $44):

When: 9/13 @19:00 JST or 3:00 PST (About 10 hours from the time of this post)

Particpating Talents by Generation:
  • Gen 0: Miko​
  • Gen 1: Akirose, Fubuki​
  • Gen 2: Subaru, Aqua, Choco​
  • Gamers: Mio, Fubuki, Korone, Okayu​
  • Gen 3: Marine, Pekora, Flare, Noel​
  • Gen 4: Towa, Watame, Kanata, Luna​
  • Gen 5: Botan, Polka, Lamy​
  • Gen 6: Lui, Chloe​

The Blue Journey album, Yoake no Uta, on Youtube here
1. Tears of the Moon (Botan, Watame, Chloe)
2. Touch the hurt again (Towa, Polka, Flare)
3. Impure Contradiction (Korone, Pekora, Luna)
4. you ≠ me (Marine, Polka, Miko)
5. astro (Okayu, Kanata, Noel)
6. Love Songs are Unncessary (Fubuki, Pekora, Lamy)
7. Dear Youthful Days (Aqua, Kanata, Lamy)
8. I Won't Forgive Summer (Mio, Lui, Okayu)
9. Transience (Akirose, Lui, Fubuki)
10. I am Alone (Marine, Watame, Aqua)
11. Trails of Shine (Subaru, Akirose, Mio)
12. Southern Cross (Subaru, Choco, Miko)

Subaru did her best despite being out of her comfort zone so I'll be there, hating myself for waking up 3 hours early on a work day :gurasemperfi:

Note:If you are watching this for Korone she its just going to appear in one Song and nothing else
Personally i am going to watch this for the Fubuker:fubukiyabai!: and Mio

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Dizzy's doing a COVID test live.

Edit: No COVID.

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Thanks for the idea!
Crossposting from the /vt/ insanity thread, Shiori said that pronouns are good.

Let the arguments commence!

And for more of a haram flavor:

Kiara has limited edition merch
:depressedtako:

@ValkyrieAce prepare your wallet.
The LE set is still up, might actually get this.

luckily for everyone I am deathly afraid of the bossman and therefore held back on thirstposting wirh all my might when Kiara showed off her Bikini
So all I will say is that they suit her and they are certainly fluid
Kiara seemed more excited to show them off than KFP ngl, I think she loves her tits
View attachment 44853
but huh yeah, well that was certainly a very fun Stream
At least the Camping challenge, everyone should watch that skit, it was really fun
Bah, had to be VOD gang today; the one time I wasn't by my work computer all day.

Airi is going to talk to fishman during her birthday stream with a Q&A from maros.

Do you have any burning questions for the fish? Send them into Airi's maros right away.

Expecting 500 merch related questions.

Some questions I would actually like to see, current profitability of Phase Connect, getting into the nitty gritty on contracts and profit split with all the girls.
Also the thought process for him hiring talent.

I'll happily be the retard with the "pHasE 3 wHEn?" question.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The LE set is still up, might actually get this.
IIRC she actually said she agreed to more limited edition releases this time around in her membership stream when she was signing her birthday stuff.

Also, just fyi, they are charging tax now, where applicable.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It's coming up in a few hours so here's a quick writeup of Blue Journey for anyone interested:
View attachment 44877
The theme of the album and the live are emotional ballads that anyone can relate to.

Tickets here for 6500 yen (about $44):

When: 9/13 @19:00 JST or 3:00 PST (About 10 hours from the time of this post)

Particpating Talents by Generation:
  • Gen 0: Miko​
  • Gen 1: Akirose, Fubuki​
  • Gen 2: Subaru, Aqua, Choco​
  • Gamers: Mio, Fubuki, Korone, Okayu​
  • Gen 3: Marine, Pekora, Flare, Noel​
  • Gen 4: Towa, Watame, Kanata, Luna​
  • Gen 5: Botan, Polka, Lamy​
  • Gen 6: Lui, Chloe, Koyori​

The Blue Journey album, Yoake no Uta, on Youtube here
1. Tears of the Moon (Botan, Watame, Chloe)
2. Touch the hurt again (Towa, Polka, Flare)
3. Impure Contradiction (Korone, Pekora, Luna, Koyori)
4. you ≠ me (Marine, Polka, Miko)
5. astro (Okayu, Kanata, Noel)
6. Love Songs are Unncessary (Fubuki, Pekora, Lamy)
7. Dear Youthful Days (Aqua, Kanata, Lamy)
8. I Won't Forgive Summer (Mio, Lui, Okayu)
9. Transience (Akirose, Lui, Fubuki)
10. I am Alone (Marine, Watame, Aqua)
11. Trails of Shine (Subaru, Akirose, Mio)
12. Southern Cross (Subaru, Towa, Choco, Miko, Chloe)

Subaru did her best despite being out of her comfort zone so I'll be there, hating myself for waking up 3 hours early on a work day :gurasemperfi:
Oh yeah i forgot about this. I'll be at work when it happens.

If someone happens to archive it let me know please i aint paying for something i cant watch live

Mehk

(A)

If I'm reading this right, seems Shabel Tonya will be able to keep her 2d/3d models and won't need to deal with the new company at all. Also looks like she'll have a announcement later on tonight as well. Going to assume it's just talking about everything dealing with her model and what she's going to be doing now.

RiverBear

(A)

If I'm reading this right, seems Shabel Tonya will be able to keep her 2d/3d models and won't need to deal with the new company at all. Also looks like she'll have a announcement later on tonight as well. Going to assume it's just talking about everything dealing with her model and what she's going to be doing now.

Good on them to just give her the model.

Kalion

:)

(A)

Is this the first time we've seen an entire generation transfered to another company? Of course we've seen a whole company go indie, individuals transferred between companies, and indies join a company. But I can't think of any other time we've seen a whole group picked up from one place and dropped in another.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Is this the first time we've seen an entire generation transfered to another company? Of course we've seen a whole company go indie, individuals transferred between companies, and indies join a company. But I can't think of any other time we've seen a whole group picked up from one place and dropped in another.
Prism Project got sold by the owners to Sony iirc

braindoko

What sort of "bad things" would Luca even have done? Wasn't his PL just using his Lucy voice to bait people on VRChat?
I'm not gonna look up the NijiEN sin bible but it's mostly inserting himself into Pomu and other girl's streams ruining the vibe and doing stupid shit without thinking. Nothing majoy really, although some buttmad shitposter has been making catalog bait for months, using those Luca moments to shit on Pomu as if she's at fault. Pretty unmedicated anti tbh
As for :mikothumbsl:, in 99% of cases it's literally just a single lurker with zero posts spamming it on anything Niji-related. Why care about stickers/reacts, especially from some lurking sperg?
Yeah this MF has no posts and only comes here to Cool you specially if you post Nijis.​
Like, I don't let reactions or banter get to me I'm too old for that shit but come on, get out of the closet Bay-kun we don't bite​
1694572176963.png

getting angry at :mikothumbsl:
You niggas can't read I said I'm not angy just find it weird the only thing this guy does is that reaction

Last edited:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
JUST CREATE A BLOG THEN YOU FUCKING LOONEY!

Edit:
Man, now I'm kinda grateful for Cover's perm autism.

I'm not sure if VNs should be considered videogames, but I remember Pekora told everyone she could only play part of the original Stein's;Gate on stream due to permissions issues (the allowed the first chapter or so). She ended up doing a watch along with the anime after that.

She probably should have been wearing her prison outfit while playing it, in retrospect.
1694572537033.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
As for :mikothumbsl:, in 99% of cases it's literally just a single lurker with zero posts spamming it on anything Niji-related. Why care about stickers/reacts, especially from some lurking sperg?

Yeah this MF has no posts and only comes here to Cool you specially if you post Nijis. Like, I don't let reactions or banter get to me I'm too old for that shit but come on, get out of the closet Bay-kun we don't bite
1694572176963.png
Based

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I'm not gonna look up the NijiEN sin bible but it's mostly inserting himself into Pomu and other girl's streams ruining the vibe and doing stupid shit without thinking. Nothing majoy really, although some buttmad shitposter has been making catalog bait for months, using those Luca moments to shit on Pomu as if she's at fault. Pretty unmedicated anti tbh
They got butthurt at him for nuking the NijiEN server in minecraft too.
Yeah this MF has no posts and only comes here to Cool you specially if you post Nijis. Like, I don't let reactions or banter get to me I'm too old for that shit but come on, get out of the closet Bay-kun we don't bite​
Thats his only shtick, don't take it from lurker-kun.

Rosemi-sama.

Why the hell she can't play Tekken on stream? Fuck you Anycolor!
:urtearingmeapart:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
getting angry at :mikothumbsl: is funny and its only going to make lurkers do it more, retards lmao

Negzana

I guess I watch Korone occasionally when I have the chance but really the only JPs I watch are Watame, Aki, and Lui. Are the big ones like Suisei, Pekora, Miko, or Marine still very active? How hard is it to understand them as an EOP? Love the JPs I do but the language barrier gets annoying

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Who is going to be the New @this shit ? (unless he has a sock here already)
I tought we got over this when Proctor released the "The Protectorate of Nijis" months ago.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Screenshot_2023-09-12-19-59-02-02_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329~2.jpg
Somewhere, in a far off discord server, some say they can hear a sperg posting "LMAO"

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Cheri works fast. Four hours since Mozu posted and gave Cheri permission.

1694574791231.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom