"Watatataaa~"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

hololive ruined /jp/

I think pippa said that because we attacked some of the questionable people she likes for whatever reason and she instantly dislikes us for that.
dislikes but also likes us bc she stopped interacting with the crypto grooming cult. didnt see anyone else talk about it.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
"You Are Here: Notable Vtuber/Adjacent Lurkers in the Asylum"
Honestly, I'm not sure it's in our best interested to publicize that in an easy to read fashion. If its buried in the posts of our board then it's our lore and provides some kind of mystique. If it's publicized in an easy to read form, it's clout chaser bait and might very well put off whoever might be /here/ thinking we're trying to piggy back off their fame.

UberSoldat

If possible please provide evidence to these and I'll include them in the op I remember the aprimum/Froot thing so if no one gets it I'll prolly be able to find it but the Lumi and Shiina ones are impossible for me to verify without having witnessed it

I'm also brainstorming a title I'm thinking "You Are Here: Notable Vtuber/Adjacent Lurkers in the Asylum"

Also so I remember to add her we also had Anthime here and that will be easy to find

a

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Honestly, I'm not sure it's in our best interested to publicize that in an easy to read fashion. If its buried in the posts of our board then it's our lore and provides some kind of mystique. If it's publicized in an easy to read form, it's clout chaser bait and might very well put off whoever might be /here/ thinking we're trying to piggy back off their fame.
Showboating is gay.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozumi Pichi's world-famous "ASMR" series will be returning in 20 minutes fingers crossed it does not get delayed

EDIT: delayed to take meds :medsmoremeds:

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Huh, apparently it is a boy...

Maybe it's just me, but everytime I see the "#vtuberuprising" tag, I really just want that person to kill itself.
Froot is obviously using the money to join her sister-brother thing and troon out
Bettel in shambles.
And besides, with the focus on opsec, people aren't supposed to use identifiable vtuber identities on here. Shoutout to @wew for doing it right.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I never realized how great of a match Nerissa's design would be with Pako's artstyle but now I need more.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
dislikes but also likes us bc she stopped interacting with the crypto grooming cult. didnt see anyone else talk about it.
I myself did shit on toothpaste man VA multiple times. I will keep shitting on him. I apologize for nothing

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I never realized how great of a match Nerissa's design would be with Pako's artstyle but now I need more.

Local cuz I was about to post this, too.
1000007744.jpg

Give him another child, Cover. Third time's a charm, I swear.
:smugrys:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Showboating is gay.
I dont need to know which insecure zoomer is here.I wanna praise and backhandedly compliment them in peace. (hmu in the dms if you goyils want some scratch, quid pro quo)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I dont need to know which insecure zoomer is here.I wanna praise and backhandedly compliment them in peace. (hmu in the dms if you goyils want some scratch, quid pro quo)
FAMOSO ARTISTA PIPKUN MOMENTO

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

She is so dead (graduated) now

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Cause this shit end up on my feed I'm forced to ask what did that retard do now? Or is this the usual loli is pedophila time loop?

And this inst even a specifically uoh style drawing her 3d model looks. Normal honestly so????

The TLDR is Thealmightyloli when trolling after kenochet made some dumb comments against gura. He managed to make some rage pig a-loggers and commentary bros look like idiots. To such an existent that these losers are now getting felted by flamenco of all people. He’s still going to.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Kalion

:)

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter