"Dezmond is stupid."Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Late night cozy-streamer SquishyWishyBoo put out a song cover a couple weeks ago and I just got around to checking it out. I'm not familiar with the song but I like it. In addition to singing it, she also did the mixing and art. Pretty impressive.

Edit: Oh, I keep forgetting to share this one too. Vedal taught Neuro a new trick.

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi starting soon (again).

Airi unarchived AMV watching stream from 9/11/2023.
"I hate Neil why is he like this"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgFoi8TWWwA

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I don't know about you guys, but this is the sort of cool, detatched professionalism I'd want to see in my talent manager, if I had one.
Let's be honest she wouldn't get anything but people like her to manage. The retards probably think she's some sort of girlboss. :whatastory:
I am trying so hard to not sent her the MEGA link just to see how she would react.
is it really breaching containment when she basically ask you to a tard fight? Honestly it would be more hilarious if she comes here and tries to make her case on how you're her voldemort of some shit. TLDR do it

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I am trying so hard to not sent her the MEGA link just to see how she would react.
If she really is /here/ then just wait for The Proctor to post the inevitable takedown request.

Edit: In unrelated news Tomoes taking a week off after successfully completing her 24hr stream

Archive

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Calli's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
Mori Calliope Ch. hololive-EN-【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】sad songs only-skVRAzSBaZU.jpg
Mega Link - Mori Calliope - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】sad songs only-skVRAzSBaZU
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

UberSoldat

God dammit man ! I was watching the apex championship this weekend. There was a Wattson cosplayer and i thought it was really good. Turns out it was fucking froot.

She posted a selfie earlier

a

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
No one tell them:

1694503820091.png
tFAAAAAAAG
I wonder if this tranny stayed membered after this. (I know considering the context they were probably referring to 'trap', but there's no way someone offended by the word trap would be a trap because, basically by definition, a trap has to actually be attractive.)

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
This was the creature demanding you take down those karaoke streams and then started to mald about your very existence
Holy shit that's some danger hair lol
True, but at the moment I am somewhat lacking the drive to find any good stuff from Niji, and yeah, I guess even I have limit on that react, since it only took me till what, recent posts to tell that lurker to fuck off.

Anywho, I genuinely dont have any good Niji stuff to share. Best is probably Hana Macchia's alt twitter account being mopey because 9/11 is also the same date Nijisanji ex-ID (and thus her gen, 3SetBBQ) first made their activities.

You should've just gotten the 3d Hana...
If she really is /here/ then just wait for The Proctor to post the inevitable takedown request.

Edit: In unrelated news Tomoes taking a week off after successfully completing her 24hr stream

Reporting her infiltration process to her handlers

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Unfortunately, we are at a point where intent of the person doesn't matter, and words only mean what the listener has already determined to be problematic, which is why you can tell a lot about a person if they insist that someone referring to traps :Fauna-AKSHUALLY: is hate speech and they should grovel in apology

gone are the days when people argued for hours over whether or not traps are gay (they are), but that sounds like another 6 hour argument between Pippa and Lumi that I would have permanently etched in my brain

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Cause this shit end up on my feed I'm forced to ask what did that retard do now? Or is this the usual loli is pedophila time loop?

And this inst even a specifically uoh style drawing her 3d model looks. Normal honestly so????

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Indie Uten Hiyori is playing the Super Famicon version of Chrono Trigger.

You might know her from random collabs with holoID especially Moona.

774inc's Shisui Kiki with her cover of Tokyo Shandy Rendezvous at 8PM JST.

At 11PM Touri Sei will play the piano for you before you sleep.

Her Blue Archive streams are fun and I might add some recaps before her next stream.

AZKi will play Holocure for the first time in 2 hours.

Her last run was impressive, dodging and weaving through mobs like it's Touhou (also very close to the enemies so it looks like she's grazing) and at one point survived with a single HP. Got all Gen0 as well.
speaking of smoking do we know other vtubers who said they smoke on stream

i remember kanae saying he did on an apex collab that he did with hoshikawa but that could may as well be a joke considering their dynamics
VSpo's gyaru Kaminari Qpi used to smoke.

I think Zettai Tenshi Kurumi might as well.

Others make whole streams about something like that to rake in the pity and amusement money
The dogs do it unannounced casually as little segment in the morning show :achansasuga:

What's wrong with natto?

Ponto Nei interviewing Lize Helesta about cheating and gacha.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

View attachment 44801
I think its funny when both of you post back to back
When will you go to a Wafflehouse parking lot to finally settle the score?
I don't have any scores with Aka, I'd shake his hand for his impeccable taste in oshis.
The more people love IRyS the happier I assume she is, the happier she is the happier I am.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
She also posted a picture of herself from her chest down in some sort of cow-spotted (lol, lmao) lingerie. I will not be posting that here, nor do I even care to post it in the degen thread, but it's there on her public account for all eyes to see, so you can find it there.
From the other fashion selfies and the cow bikini I can confirm with 99% certainty that this woman is a landmine, ready to explode in any relationship.
Quoting a prominent indie viewer: "Crazy girl pussy squeezes you as tight as the socks they made them wear".

The mohawk is pretty fucking bad. Like that's some waking up at 3 a.m. with a cold sweet level of cringe.
Considering she reminds everyone at every HAG LOVE joke she isn't a hag yet, I would assume those are from her later teenage years, as the acts of mutiny to cope with growing up with either family issues or never treated autism (high probability).
Personally I don't like judging those, as teenagers are so prone to commit to retarded decisions in their lives, but they're good memories to laugh over as you age.
Stocks for Fish Princess have been climbing ever since the Five Guys incident. I love that she was able to just roll with it and make it even more absurd (like calling herself Queen Sex Haver).
It may still be a rrat as I've not seen any of the "friends" comment on the episode, but if I flunked an orgy because my stupid friend came back hammered and started panicking about men inside her room with their dicks out, I would make a joke of it. It's something you would see in American Pie.
Honestly going by her cosplay photos she seems like the type that would hang around the same cosplay circles as Lia.
She said something about knowing vtubers back from her con-goer, cosplayer days, you might be onto something here.
Here's hoping Moriko acan chill and roll with the punches. Like her streams, hope she doesn't mald out too hard here.
It depends, recently around five prominent viewers were banned because of how rowdy she allows chat to be, it's assumed to be a targetted harassment campaign from an old schizo (she got some of them, for example the 16-page manifesto guy gets brought up from time to time).
I'm bummed about it because her community is one of the few places that allow old-school banter, if you sanitize chat it will eventually affect her content and it will definitely make her boring. I don't see streaming as passive media, that's the reason I've dropped corpos.

Speaking of which, clip tax:

(edited many times because I've accidentally hit a shortcut for "post reply", what is it?)

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
In 30 minutes, SubaChocoLunaTan will be talking about their Kyoto trip from a few weeks ago.

I said it before but it's great that they're all together again :subaruclapping:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
It depends, recently around five prominent viewers were banned because of how rowdy she allows chat to be, it's assumed to be a targetted harassment campaign from an old schizo (she got some of them, for example the 16-page manifesto guy gets brought up from time to time).
I'm bummed about it because her community is one of the few places that allow old-school banter, if you sanitize chat it will eventually affect her content and it will definitely make her boring. I don't see streaming as passive media, that's the reason I've dropped corpos.
Is Tabasco back with a vengeance?
brave_2022-02-19_23-19-40.png

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Top Bottom