"Fuck you Eimi! hahahahaha!"Shisui Michiru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngClips from the last stream!chinchilla.png
muhoho m.pngMore karaoke clips on Haikcube's channel!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I swear to God I'm gonna make my channel literally about uploading every karaoke vod ever archived just to get in on this seethe like holy shit woman calm down!
Requesting this for your next karaoke Rie

Here's hoping Moriko acan chill and roll with the punches. Like her streams, hope she doesn't mald out too hard here.
She needs to take a page out of Marimaris book. Last Saturday she titled her stream "Yes, I am the plap plap vtuber"

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
This is your reminder that Irys hasn't streamed in 10 days. :BijouBijou:
Why must you hurt me like this, and I'm all caught up on the vods, heck I even watched the fucking kanji game knowing nothing about what she was talking about.

I miss IRyS

braindoko

This is it.
This is the full interaction with Moriko. Its been 2 months and she is still coping, malding and seething at me for listing the karaoke VODs.
View attachment 44730
This puts things into perspective honestly:
-Next time your oshi is vagueposting about life literally being JOEWARI she might just be dealing with a rowdy fan- not even a real anti A FAN
-Some streamers are all talk but no spine. Bat could shit talk anyone and look like she came out on top but a simple clip makes her wince like an NPC low on health or some shit
-Live2D and artists are real lifesavers for some people, not everyone as there's plenty of good looking roommates but dear god some seriously needs the funny anime avatar crutch

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Evanit0 said this once after she "graduated" and showed up on his stream.

"Didn't you graduate already? Stay dead."

I dont really have anything personal against Hylo other than when she starts trying to bring shit up to cause drama and attention (which seems to be a pattern) but this whole graduation thing she bitched and moaned about seemed like she wanted to cash out and get money from her fans and when she didn't really get much out of it and she started to miss the attention she came back (after about a week). I bet that if she had focused on her shit instead of being constantly preocupied with malding and seething at Lumi, she would've already gotten hired by VReverie, or V&U (hell, even Idol). Almost all of the Ex-Cyberlive talents seem to have been able to bypass the shitshow and have somehow improved themselves.

• Vera crash and burned after she got exposed for fucking her fans for money.
  • Seina I dont know much about (cant really comment)
  • Pandora is around and despite a certain company being shady as fuck, she is doing fairly well when it comes to numbers
  • Emma moved to Prism
  • Yoki came out with the new model (havent checked much of her but she seems to be doing well)
  • Menace despite killing her ASMRs recently is doing really well
  • Chiapipi is killing it
  • Inori I dont know much about (cant really comment) - Edit: Seems she rebranded but is on hiatus. She should've stayed on YouTube honestly
  • Yuri despite the PC setback seems to be doing better as an independent than when she was back in Cyberlive
  • Lumi is doing fairly well

Where does that leave Hylo?
All this is pretty much the reason why I even check in on her from time-to-time as if she were a minor lolcow. I don't really pay much attention to the others because most of them have either left the drama behind or at least aren't public about it, while some of them may have not even been involved. Emma and Yoki briefly got involved back during the April 1st thing, but moved on pretty quick afterward. But Hylo keeps bringing it up and usually spergs pretty hard about it, like when she blamed Lumi for encouraging harassment. As we know, she even did so after she "graduated".

While I definitely enjoy pointing and laughing at her being retarded, especially when it involves Lumi, I don't really hold any ill-will towards her. If she can make this manager thing work (I definitely have doubts), good for her. If she can finally find it in her to move on from past Cyberlive drama, good for her. Like you said, if she would have actually spent more time focusing on herself instead of lashing out with past grudges, she might have been in a better spot by now and wouldn't have tards like me ready to point and laugh at her. And until she can go for an extended period of time without sperging out and slinging shit Lumi's way, I may still check in from time to time for that lolcow milk.

Speaking of which:

Archive

Don't know if it's related, but lol, lmao either way.

Anyway, in an effort to not make this post all about Hylo, I'm late in sharing this, but Nasa is currently streaming and has been for almost two hours. Not sure how much longer she'll stream for, but Nasa streams are always worth sharing.

Edit: About a minute after posting this, and it looks like she's ending now. Will actually post her stream earlier tomorrow night when she continues playing Ape Escape.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Jesus that explains the breast Cancer I hope that's a wakeup call to try and lose all that weight as I do enjoy her content and I'd rather not have her drop dead of a heart attack and leave Zolon a single father to Little snake
Anywho, I genuinely dont have any good Niji stuff to share.
Oooh I got something fun
A whole load of EN reactions to selen's parasocial cameo plus Mika

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
And I STILL have vods I am behind on!
Why must you hurt me like this, and I'm all caught up on the vods, heck I even watched the fucking kanji game knowing nothing about what she was talking about.

I miss IRyS
I guess we can tell who actually likes IRyS more.
:smugrys:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
She needs to take a page out of Marimaris book. Last Saturday she titled her stream "Yes, I am the plap plap vtuber"
Stocks for Fish Princess have been climbing ever since the Five Guys incident. I love that she was able to just roll with it and make it even more absurd (like calling herself Queen Sex Haver).
Speaking of which:

Archive

Don't know if it's related, but lol, lmao either way.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
True, but at the moment I am somewhat lacking the drive to find any good stuff from Niji, and yeah, I guess even I have limit on that react, since it only took me till what, recent posts to tell that lurker to fuck off.

Don't mind that femboy and just post what you like. The last thing I want to happen to this place is for it to become an echo chamber which is dumb considering how wide and diverse the VTuber landscape is.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Good news about Niji? Well, if only they gave some updates on Obsydia 3D debut. It has been 7 months since Lazulight 3D debut, what's taking them so long anyway? To think they were originally planning on having the entire first 5 waves in 3D for the concert.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Good news about Niji? Well, if only they gave some updates on Obsydia 3D debut. It has been 7 months since Lazulight 3D debut, what's taking them so long anyway? To think they were originally planning on having the entire first 5 waves in 3D for the concert.
That darn "Covid" is still being pesky huh

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This mf doesn't watch Irys at every single moment of the day!
View attachment 44798

Now that I think about it, what happened to my nigga @Minotaur he used to give me reacts to posts I made a week before and I'd wake up to 5+ notifs just from him.
We should establish lurker appreciation day.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
even the most hated ones like Luca, got a few paragraphs within the general "bad things nijinigs do".
What sort of "bad things" would Luca even have done? Wasn't his PL just using his Lucy voice to bait people on VRChat?

Has anyone tried this stuff?
I tried the mi goreng a while back after someone on the homelands' thread recommended it, shockingly good for the price. You're still getting instant noodles so it isn't exactly on par with something actually cooked, but this is pretty safely one of the better options for instant, if not the best.

Oh hey, someone noticed it. I mean lets be honest, we nijiYamanbas tried, but then again Niji doesn't exactly have good stuff to share.

But when we do get good stuff to share, its probably gonna get :mikothumbsl: anyway. So yeah, why bother? The nijiYamanbas themselves are either touching grass (like Scuddle, hope he's doing okay) or just post if there are some interest, if at all. Hell, I am struggling to find good stuff to post about Niji as well, but even I started to just, realized that it isnt worth it.

But eh, what do I know.
As an obvious nijjer, let's be real, Niji hasn't exactly had much to praise about them recently, and that doesn't seem like it's gonna improve any time soon. Shitting on their management is fully supported, if not encouraged. For me, issues start when people go into full tribal faggotry, like starting to actively shit on the talent just for being on the other team, or taking every opportunity possible to huff their own farts for being on the team that hasn't fucked up as much recently (especially if whiteknighting that team when they do fuck up).

Nevertheless, if you like someone from Niji, you really shouldn't feel discouraged from sharing them. There is still a handful of people here who give a bit of a shit about their existence, and it's always more variety in a thread dominated by Holo/PC. Besides, where else are you going to talk about them? The fifty hugboxes that'll ban you for even mentioning how shit the management is? /vt/, when it's several times worse for discussing them? Be the change you wanna see.

As for :mikothumbsl:, in 99% of cases it's literally just a single lurker with zero posts spamming it on anything Niji-related. Why care about stickers/reacts, especially from some lurking sperg?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

We should establish lurker appreciation day.
Shout out to my nigga @esifir. They've been lurking since December 31st and their first and only comment was to ask me for a link to the leaked Irys feet pics.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Feesh is live asking who gets a lettuce wrap from Five Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom