"Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Name

In the following weeks, I'm planning to release the dox of a prominent individual in this forum. The dox will contain every photo of themselves along with some information of their first-degree relatives.

Look forward to it!

I think it's best to create a new thread for them to spotlight this individual, and hopefully be searchable through Google. ;)
How exciting, who could the lucky one be?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
thats what i thought too the only ones i remember on the top of my head is reticule nolan then thrrang

then i guess bossman since you regularly see him on a 2view we shill here
Sithis is a minor celebrity, as well. Lest we forget the original driveby king.

PekoWick

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Should'vd drop the dox instead of foreshadowing. are they a pedophile? are they a passable troon?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Sithis is a minor celebrity, as well. Lest we forget the original driveby king.
oh right yukoschizo i forgot about about him

rest in piss

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Looks like she will stop streaming on YT and will only do shorts and edited video. She will also stream on twitch
Huh. That is unexpected. I am surprised Cover okayed that, actually. I mean, I think it is a good idea, anyway. I am surprised they haven't tried to harder to get the Twitch audience. Even if this forum hates Twitch, it is still a bigger live audience than YouTube.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Awoogers

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Turns out Raden seems to have ended up being the most popular ReGLOSS member, so far. Her first steam post-debut has been sitting at about 50k ccv. Hajime's had the second highest at 35k. To note, though, Hajime, Ririka, and Kanade overlapped eachother's streams. Ao streamed immediately after those three ended and then Raden started after Ao ended. Ao had the least views at 15k. Guess that female audience isn't all that big, afterall, and everyone went to the weirdo, anyway.
:smugmoona:

In all seriousness, good to see them doing as expected, even through Youtube's bullshit.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
In the following weeks, I'm planning to release the dox of a prominent individual in this forum. The dox will contain every photo of themselves along with some information of their first-degree relatives.

Look forward to it!

I think it's best to create a new thread for them to spotlight this individual, and hopefully be searchable through Google. ;)
Don't care + didn't ask + cry about it + stay mad + get real + L + Mald + seethe + cope + cope harder + hoes mad + basic + skill issue + ratio + you fell off + the audacity + triggered + any askers + get a life + ok and? + cringe + touch grass + not based + not funny + go outside + get good + ask deez + ez clap + straight cash + ratio again + final ratio + ISHYGDDT + stay mad + cancelled + done for + mad + femboy + freer than air + rip bozo + sneed + cope + jealous + go ahead and whine about it + Sneed's Feed and Seethe, formerly Chuck's + your problem + don't even care + bye + Yamanba.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>Specifically points out @thhrang
Go home, Chase, you're drunk.
I actually don't think it's Chase, because the name "CommunistGangsterComputerGod" feels like something he wouldn't know to reference.

Awoogers

I actually don't think it's Chase, because the name "CommunistGangsterComputerGod" feels like something he wouldn't know to reference.
imagine we all get bamboozled and its just a sock account of someone here

maybe from reticule or from superduper who knows

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Why months lol, are these photos carbon copies.

Shit we even got blue balled on the last drive by regarding that British chick. I don't get thr point of these doxxes anyway unless I guess if it reveals if X vtubrr or X chatter is actually Scarlett Johansson or something. But all that would do is get a gift sub out if me and a pat on the back. To Scarlett Johansson

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Shit we even got blue balled on the last drive by regarding that British chick. I don't get thr point of these doxxes anyway unless I guess if it reveals if X vtubrr or X chatter is actually Scarlett Johansson or something. But all that would do is get a gift sub out if me and a pat on the back. To Scarlett Johansson
Which Idol girl would she be?

Awoogers

oh you mean that reiny vaugeposting someone did?

what was the outcome of that anyway did they just come in and disappear right after?

logitech

Mumei becomes a hipster about... ASMR?? of all things. "I liked ASMR before it was cool"- moomers

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Raden or JFT (JuFuuTei) so long in this stream:
-Says she is 21 years old (this could be kayfabe)
-Loves to drink but hasnt revealed a favorite for now
-Also confirms that she smokes and her favorite brand is Winston

Awoogers

Raden or JFT (JuFuuTei) so long in this stream:
-Says she is 21 years old (this could be kayfabe)
-Loves to drink but hasnt revealed a favorite for now
-Also confirms that she smokes and her favorite brand is Winston
speaking of smoking do we know other vtubers who said they smoke on stream

i remember kanae saying he did on an apex collab that he did with hoshikawa but that could may as well be a joke considering their dynamics

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm not Kenough to be doxxmaxxed. I'm also not prominent, just retarded.
He did say 'prominent in this forum', and you fit the definition...
1694446415347.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom