"gasp ...FACK-ING! ...oh me god! oh my god sigh fuck you! ...fuck you Yagoo"Hoshimachi Suisei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

CommunistGangsterComputerGod

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
In the following weeks, I'm planning to release the dox of a prominent individual in this forum. The dox will contain every photo of themselves along with some information of their first-degree relatives.

Look forward to it!

I think it's best to create a new thread for them to spotlight this individual, and hopefully be searchable through Google. ;)
7yqt86.jpg

For real though, I don't think I'm in the wrong to say "This isn't the place to doxx other members of the community". This isn't the farms. @The Proctor has been specific that we are trying to foster a different atmosphere from the Homeland than here. If there is no value vTuber wise in this, expect not only the doxx to get nuked immediately but your account as well. Unless of course bossman says otherwise.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
IMG_20230910_163317.jpg
Ignore the guy trying to drive by with user dox, have Kaela with a gun!

Negzana

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Raden:The Revenge

The worst part about Miguel is that she already played the game as Rushia.She is going to try everything to bring her Holo fans back isnt she?

Okayu and Shuba Collab

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
7yqt86.jpg

For real though, I don't think I'm in the wrong to say "This isn't the place to doxx other members of the community". This isn't the farms. @The Proctor has been specific that we are trying to foster a different atmosphere from the Homeland than here. If there is no value vTuber wise in this, expect not only the doxx to get nuked immediately but your account as well. Unless of course bossman says otherwise.
Case in point, we didn't give a shit about who Nolan was in real life and would have continued to put up with him. If only he weren't such a pain in the ass.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's a surreal feeling when the drive-by nigga threatening a dox with photos made me realize I've managed to avoid having a photo of myself being taken for the past 8+ years

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

ogey_rrat

ogey
I hope she can play Deus Ex better than Pippa
There should be a couple of VODs out there somewhere of her playing Human Revolution.

UberSoldat

ogey_rrat

ogey
Completely different game
The section is titled ongoing games, so Deus Ex in this case probably means more Human Revolution rather than the original.

edit: yeah the Human Revolution VODs on this channel all just say Deus Ex and she hasn't finished it yet

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Case in point, we didn't give a shit about who Nolan was in real life and would have continued to put up with him. If only he weren't such a pain in the ass.

Nolan virtually gave everyone his personal info on a daily basis; his opsec was like a wet paper towel on a broken window. We wouldn't learn much more about 'Mr. Ice Cream Hands ' than the world already knows. Also, this person is insinuating it's someone who is still a part of this community, not someone who was forcefully ejected via penis explosion (though it would be hilarious is it was a Nolan infodump; we would be like "yeah...and? He dead") :ameohno:

It's a surreal feeling when the drive-by nigga threatening a dox with photos made me realize I've managed to avoid having a photo of myself being taken for the past 8+ years

That you know of! Muahahahahaha-*cough* *hack*, eh...God, I hate gossip. Here, have a psycho comet instead:

The Beautiful Comet by @mk2022_06.jpg

RiverBear

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Who was it that said they were sad that we don't have drivebys anymore? I'm feeling like I enjoyed when we didn't.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
In the following weeks, I'm planning to release the dox of a prominent individual in this forum. The dox will contain every photo of themselves along with some information of their first-degree relatives.

Look forward to it!

I think it's best to create a new thread for them to spotlight this individual, and hopefully be searchable through Google. ;)
Nope. I'll have it within a few weeks.
You're a cool dude in my book. I'll reveal it to you first via DM here once I complete it.
>Specifically points out @thhrang
Go home, Chase, you're drunk.

Pretty much. Even if he got my full name and number he would never get a picture of me.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
There are prominent people in this forum?
thats what i thought too the only ones i remember on the top of my head is reticule nolan then thrrang

then i guess bossman since you regularly see him on a 2view we shill here

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Look forward to it!

We got Nolan already you can calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom