"APPOLOOOGIZEEEE!!"Chikafuji Lisa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

DanishCookies

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

God's Strongest Dragoon

Everything here is wonderful!
I hope someone put her in that -ACK tranny gif as well :SelenHAHAhere:
I'll do that in a second, in the meantime, enjoy the JKanade Assassination

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

FLOW,De La Soul,Mori Calliope
Very Nice

Also

> Suisei
> JAM Project
> Hiroyuki Sawano
> Yoko Takahashi

That's a seriously stacked lineup

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
OH EHM GEE, IS THAT HIMEMIYA RIE I SPY IN THE THUMBNAIL OF THE LATEST MOONSHINE ANIMATIONS VIDEO?! IT IS, AND SHE'S BEEN STOP MOTIONIFIED!

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
That the real De La? or some nip cover shit?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Also

> Suisei
> JAM Project
> Hiroyuki Sawano
> Yoko Takahashi

That's a seriously stacked lineup
Also Fubuki and Marine.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Mori mentions being a fan of Linkin Park in this interview. She also said she wanted to go in rock/rap direction in BuzzRhythm 2023

These set of tweets and this one

Could her next EP be some form of Linkin Park adjacent?

Speaking of Linkin Park

I hope she sings this

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Still cannot comprehend what kind of utter Nolan tier retard of a husband would ditch someone as precious as Korone. How could you not want a hag wife who works out, can dance, and play video games for 10 hours with a smiley face?

Is that confirmed or still a rrat?

If true... yeah, can't comprehend. Unless she's an amazing two-face and is actually a nightmare in personal relationships, I don't see how anyone wouldn't think they'd just won at life with a wife like that.

CommunistGangsterComputerGod

User was banned for this post.
In the following weeks, I'm planning to release the dox of a prominent individual in this forum. The dox will contain every photo of themselves along with some information of their first-degree relatives.

Look forward to it!

I think it's best to create a new thread for them to spotlight this individual, and hopefully be searchable through Google. ;)

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
In the following weeks, I'm planning to release the dox of a prominent individual in this forum. The dox will contain every photo of themselves along with some information of their first-degree relatives.

Look forward to it!

I think it's best to create a new thread for them to spotlight this individual, and hopefully be searchable through Google. ;)
Are you the retard that was claiming to have Shiori personal info on the doxsite? Go away and bother some other place.

Negzana

Is that confirmed or still a rrat?

If true... yeah, can't comprehend. Unless she's an amazing two-face and is actually a nightmare in personal relationships, I don't see how anyone wouldn't think they'd just won at life with a wife like that.
it's Nyfco so 🚚🧂but apparently she said she would be on hiatus due to being busy with marriage like 10 years ago then a few years later she talked about how she was single, implying the relationship fell through

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Look forward to it!

:mikok::mikothumbsl:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Look forward to it!

Hi Chase. Fuck off; we're full.

CommunistGangsterComputerGod

Are you the retard that was claiming to have Shiori personal info on the doxsite? Go away and bother some other place.
Nope. I'll have it within a few weeks.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
it's Nyfco so 🚚🧂but apparently she said she would be on hiatus due to being busy with marriage like 10 years ago then a few years later she talked about how she was single, implying the relationship fell through
What about that huge rat about how she lost custody of her child? Just a schizo rambling? I wasn't gonna bring that up but I am extremely curious about it.
:holohag::hololove:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
We trained a lot to defeat these drive by niggas.
DEPLOY YOUR MOST POWERFULL MIGOS :mikothumbsl::mikok:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Shuba forever.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom