"My parents think my job is acting like a Chinese cartoon"Amaris Yuri

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Good Morning Asylum

I hope today is a good day for everyone de Gozaru

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Should've known. Only a man who's made peace with death would be willing to be seen with a Blue Archive profile picture.
It is a good thing I know very little about BA. All I know is Saori looks cool, and masks will always be the deciding factor when I choose a pfp.
Speak for yourself, yamanba.
I mean shit I don't want it either, that's just what these kids are into nowadays I guess.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I love how my "favorite" resident commie VTuber gets mad at everything and anyone who doesn't reply to her the way she wants them to reply. Her constant fragility is endlessly entertaining.

View attachment 43865View attachment 43866View attachment 43867View attachment 43868View attachment 43869

Woman with thousands of followers posts on social media, is surprised people interact, is doubly surprised her nonsense will invite people to fuck with her. I guess this is what they call Total Chud Victory. :tomagatyou:

She, of course, like the girlboss she is, returned to her Discord echo chamber to validate her beliefs to her sweaty tankie comrades.
chrome_GCUFHXl0vU.png
chrome_jwYJ8QrWso.png
chrome_Cv1dGGU9jA.png
chrome_btn0uk3xSz.png

Discord_KG5gthV7AD.png
Discord_mdjKekENkU.png

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Towa and Tsuna will be playing clubhouse games at 8PM JST.

Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh will be singing at 11PM JST.

Before that she will most likely be shilling her September voice pack with Usuwa Suu at 9PM JST.

Rindou Mikoto calling out Marine, her Mario Kart student on the 3.0 face when she had a totsu.

It is a good thing I know very little about BA. All I know is Saori looks cool, and masks will always be the deciding factor when I choose a pfp.

I mean shit I don't want it either, that's just what these kids are into nowadays I guess.
If you have 6.5 hours, one of the Vtubers previously promoted here for explaining ASMR has two videos reviewing the characters.

If you want to know which one is the menhera, it's the superior Problem Solver 68 member Haruka. I can fix her.

UberSoldat

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Woman with thousands of followers posts on social media, is surprised people interact, is doubly surprised her nonsense will invite people to fuck with her. I guess this is what they call Total Chud Victory. :tomagatyou:
Hello newfag, can you kindly condense you're excessively long image post in a spoiler like so:
so I don't have to waste my finger strength scrolling past this message?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
View attachment 44032View attachment 44033View attachment 44034View attachment 44035

She, of course, like the girlboss she is, returned to her Discord echo chamber to validate her beliefs to her sweaty tankie comrades.
View attachment 44036View attachment 44037

"Let me post in peace"

Says the woman who keeps screeching her opinions in a public space like Twitter. This bitch never learns, this is the nth time she's ranting about "weirdos" piling on her in the replies.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I hope you're following her with an alt. If she reads this place, this'll be the last time you get to post her sperging here.
I am, but even then she never ventures beyond places that give her an asspat for anything she posts. It's quite unlikely she knows about this place.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuki's singing stream!

A possible upcoming wonderful collab
vivaldi_wWu53Rjkir.png

USS IOWA

View attachment 44032View attachment 44033View attachment 44034View attachment 44035

View attachment 44036View attachment 44037
JUST CREATE A BLOG THEN YOU FUCKING LOONEY!

Edit:
Man, now I'm kinda grateful for Cover's perm autism.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Holy Fuck
With this outfit i will die alongside Raden even if her branch doesnt perform well
Edit:Her thumbnail
1694086061368.png

Kino

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
JUST CREATE A BLOG THEN YOU FUCKING LOONEY!
1) It's hard
2) It costs money
3) She's lazy

Or in short, she can't cause she's a communist.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Negzana

View attachment 44029
HoloID gen 3 3D showcase due next month, info from the ongoing holopro anniversary stream

Edit: Re-gloss' live2D model just revealed too
View attachment 44030
hololive-VTuber-Group-0-6-Re-GLOSS-sf4-WWLd9sw-I-711x400.png

Kaela 3D lezgooo

I was expecting it to happen in Holofes but this is great too. Perhaps (unlikely) this will give time for 3D Advent debuts for Holofes. Can't wait for the Kaela 3D stream first and foremost however

UberSoldat

Sirius from VirtuaReal is graduating

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Holy shit
Suddenly I am glad Cover is so autistic about game permissions

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Fucking women, just call him a retard and move on. Her social media experience wouldnt be so shit if she just wouldnt give all this attention to people online

Isnt that the chinese branch affiliated to nijisanji?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Saori is cool, have tragic backstory, got cool mask, and basically got nice M4 rifle on her hand. The tragic backstory is more or less enough for some BA players who like her to be like "I can fix her".

Plus she looks quite adult in a game with cast that either sexy adult with questionable age to "will be arrested on sight and cancelled on twitter for liking even one art of it."
I approb.
Sirius from VirtuaReal is graduating

To a nijifag to one another, unless the VirtuaReal niji in question has notable drama behind its graduation, it's NOT WORTH IT to post VirtuaReal graduations here, even if you have good intention to share it. Almost everyone here who knows what ANYCOLOR is doing barely took notice of what VirtuaReal do beyond "oh that's Niji's CN branch, I guess" and that's it.

You just wasted you breath trying to relay that. Try relay something else, like iunno, millie's weird tweet or whether the crumbling remnants of Ex-ID will graduate again or not.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Saori is cool, have tragic backstory, got cool mask, and basically got nice M4 rifle on her hand. The tragic backstory is more or less enough for some BA players who like her to be like "I can fix her".

Plus she looks quite adult in a game with cast that either sexy adult with questionable age to "will be arrested on sight and cancelled on twitter for liking even one art of it." I approb.

To a nijifag to one another, unless the VirtuaReal niji in question has notable drama behind its graduation, it's NOT WORTH IT to post VirtuaReal graduations here, even if you have good intention to share it. Almost everyone here who knows what ANYCOLOR is doing barely took notice of what VirtuaReal do beyond "oh that's Niji's CN branch, I guess" and that's it.

You just wasted you breath trying to relay that. Try relay something else, like iunno, millie's weird tweet or whether the crumblin remnants of Ex-ID will graduate again or not.
The only thing i know about this branch is one of their talents died irl like 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom