"If you eat a human and poop out human, isn't that just birth?"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I can't believe Takeshi Nofriendsjin killed Vesper over XCOM2 perms with a 20% chance to hit critical reaction shot and his explosive vest took out Magni in the blast radius, so he is taking a victory lap by summoning reinforcements. :urtearingmeapart: :urtearingmeapart: :urtearingmeapart:
Takeshi really is the Sectopod that gets spotted, stomps a car on accident, and then teamkills kills 6 advent troops well, two at this point, and Bettel is burning to death from the car explosion I guess, before you even get to play your own turn.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Niggas just jeaolus that Flayon is immune to Takeshi skills due to his homosexuality shield and Red Color that allows him to not be labeled alongside Orange Womans (with) bad (stats).

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
portals by @gorani_euak.gif

'Thinking' with portals

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
please dont let this be a trend i swear to fucking god

we dont need another mel nekomata in the horizon

or anyone depraved enough to defecate live on fucking stream jesus fucking christ

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

Awoogers

quick send some funny clips to derail this shit(literal) talk we need some cleansing

have some skye laughing uncontrollably at a chicken

a fucking minecraft chicken

God's Strongest Dragoon

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Following the dox situation with AkumaMiko,

She shortly went to the hospital after her parents got doxed, for an appendicitis ( maybe ) .

A

During her trip at the hospital, her now ex husband niiko who's twitter is now dead supposedly broke up with her.

A

A

A

The ex husband twitter apparently got " hacked " right after they broke up.

20230906_161147.png

did he really really try to fuck her up? Who knows. But she sure accuses him of a lot of things.

A

A

So, she at the hospital, broke up with her ex. Probably has to move whenever she gets out of there, has to gather money to move. Makes sense right? Well sbacks are more important i guess. For context, her fans were gifting her a bunch of things from her throne. Knowing she has to move, she probably should humble herself and not ask for more. Or am i stupid for thinking this?

A

A

A

Screenshot_20230906-163018_X.jpg

Cool for her i guess she has loyal fans. But hey, the moment of truth is here she has to move. Damn all this useless throne gift's money could be usefull right about now huh. Well fuck it let me just take more money from my community :BijouBijou:.

A

20230906_163803.jpgScreenshot_20230906-163810_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230906-163953_X.jpg

am i just being retarded ? This smells like the biggest scam on her community ever. I understand people can have a shitty week but holy fuck this is just too much for me to believe it all.

Also archive of her dox because why not

edit : her parents got swatted, not doxed sorry.
she also posted this and deleted it shortly after but it was still on my feed for some reasons

Screenshot_20230906-175558_X.jpg

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

So I saw Strasse join the thread and try to stir shit via Kirsche, claiming she's loli/pedo apologist, and has posted loli before. I'm not familiar with Strasse, they a known shit stirrer? I was about to reply and 'attempt' to straighten the record on the parts of what he got wrong about Kir. But I realize that it probably wouldn't do any good.

Either way, it's stuff like this that does make me happy we left the farms. I like the place, but the demeanor between the vTuber thread and the rest of the joint was just a gulf too wide sometimes.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Alright, get the fucking swords ready because we're about to see some S-grade degenerates.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Awoogers

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So I saw Strasse join the thread and try to stir shit via Kirsche, claiming she's loli/pedo apologist, and has posted loli before. I'm not familiar with Strasse, they a known shit stirrer? I was about to reply and 'attempt' to straighten the record on the parts of what he got wrong about Kir. But I realize that it probably wouldn't do any good.
I don't think he's a shitstirrer, I believe he just has a very strong stance on that particular issue which I don't exactly blame him for even if he's misguided. IIRC he's a big poster in the Cyrax thread (pretty sure one of the good ones, I believe he made the Cyrax AI model) and elsewhere across the site. If you want to try and straighten the record it wouldn't hurt, even if he doesn't change his mind it would be a useful post to point to in the future for others.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Either way, it's stuff like this that does make me happy we left the farms. I like the place, but the demeanor between the vTuber thread and the rest of the joint was just a gulf too wide sometimes.
This website functionally killed the thread anyway. There’s only about 10-15 regular posters there that aren’t also here. I agree the move was probably for the better in the end. Null got his previous wishes about the thread fulfilled.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
If there is one complaint about this site is that we are at high risk of becoming a hugbox.
Drive-by shitposters, as annoying as they may been, helped to separate the wheat from the chaff, to weed out the retards that are too easily baited into pointless conflict or who cant take a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom