"Oh my god... my legs look so fat"Demondice

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Generally the same set of people I follow have them near constantly. I ignore September because of the "Subtember" shit Twitch does. I'm in the mind that if it happens every couple of months or even a year or on milestones (i.e anniversary or bday) it's cool, but sometimes people start donothons for the smallest of things so it feels like it happens far too often.
If the streamers you're watching are so greedy that they're ruining your enjoyment of the hobby, find other ones. I like Lia and Pippa, for example, and Lia has only done one 48-hour donothon and Pippa has never run one. I'm sure you can find talents that suit your tastes that aren't constantly asking you for money.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
AI-RI plots out all the stuff she is gonna do when she quits jk she's just Vibing to bowling for soup

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
They feel overdone, I can't bring myself to watch long streams unless they are very interesting. Subathons really do just feel like they come from twitch culture of watching streams for hours and hours where the streamer is more important than the content. Still a valid strategy as long as you can squeeze more money out of retards.
I've seen a few people break it up into a more of a streamathon thing like Naiyo 20230906_144219.pngdoing 1 long stream a day with monetization goals along the way rather then going all the time. Personally I think it's probably a better format less burnout atleast
Chuubas keep killing their vocal chords doing them too

Negzana

It's 4 AM in Japan. She played 5 hours, and now she wants to stay up. How does this woman operate?

Also Panko playing M64

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
This just in on the streaming platform Front - Youtube is actively making themselves worse.

I doubt they'll place long un-skippable ads like Twitch does, since Twitch actively encourages streamers to dump 3 minutes of non-skippable ads on us to get max payout.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Generally the same set of people I follow have them near constantly. I ignore September because of the "Subtember" shit Twitch does. I'm in the mind that if it happens every couple of months or even a year or on milestones (i.e anniversary or bday) it's cool, but sometimes people start donothons for the smallest of things so it feels like it happens far too often.
Yamanba it's a literal YOU problem then :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Get better taste.

Look new youtube retardation is about to drop.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Thats still way better than Twitch. They have a lot of room to make themselves worse when their competition is that dogshit.
Yeah, call me back when they start breaking adblock methods.

Negzana

This is...mildly unusual.
As usual with anything involving Shiori I'm extremely conflicted and it would just be easier to pretend this doesn't exist

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Yeah, call me back when they start breaking adblock methods.
They already are. Depending on the adblocker you're using and browser they're just not displaying the videos for certain combinations.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
"What the fuck! I'll thank you not to talk about my father's balls. I'm barely ok with you talking about MY balls. The fuck is wrong with you?" - A completely hinged middle aged orb.

That's one for the txt. This stream is a match made in heaven for gramps. The cahntent!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Cover searching for people to help with liscencing
So they FINALLY are searching more Takeshis.

"Wait, who knew that getting the permissions for things the talents want to do... is good!?"

EVERYONE MOTHERFUCKERS WELCOME TO THE NOW

I can't believe Takeshi Nofriendsjin killed Vesper over XCOM2 perms with a 20% chance to hit critical reaction shot and his explosive vest took out Magni in the blast radius, so he is taking a victory lap by summoning reinforcements. :urtearingmeapart: :urtearingmeapart: :urtearingmeapart:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Cover searching for people to help with liscencing
So they FINALLY are searching more Takeshis.

Oh cool, so now we can have more Nip salaryman fags working at the company that refuse to do their job unless the requestor includes a 500 word essay and a picture of their butthole in the request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom