"This is me when I considered joining the navy, because I like Azur Lane"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Furball Korone is one of man's greatest creations.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I love how my "favorite" resident commie VTuber gets mad at everything and anyone who doesn't reply to her the way she wants them to reply. Her constant fragility is endlessly entertaining.

chrome_iGd7ZwEv7m.png
chrome_Wlldp44L9h.png
chrome_AuoVIEp0iy.png
chrome_yB070sjlZ7.png
chrome_Epm8Rq1R1z.png

Praid

Just another idiot

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
imagine using a damn mac in the year of our lord 2023 but it fits lisa, I like her but she'd be the one to run around with a mac.

Yeah, ha ha, imagine a vtuber using a Mac, ha ha ha. That's just silly.

Rev Says Desu is a dramatuber whose videos are 75% about people sperging about loli characters, but more recently he did a video about a fleshtuber called EDP445 who recently got recorded by one of those "To Catch a Predator" copycat YouTube channels (for the second time) while allegedly trying to meet up with a minor. YouTube took down his video for bullying. He's been sperging about it on Twitter all day to @TeamYouTube about it. I haven't seen the video so I don't know how over the top it is, but EDP hasn't been convicted or even arrested for anything yet, so I don't think it's fair to accuse YouTube of protecting a pedophile because they took down a video which covered someone else's video of a "sting" done for a YouTube video which probably couldn't hold up in court due to the people doing it being amateurs. At any rate hopefully Rev wasn't just tweeting all day and maybe was editing together something on the AkioAir situation (which you'd think be prime content for these people), or at the very least he could cover about how people with the hammer-and-sickle character in their Twitter names are tweeting about Dragon Maid fans being pedophiles for the hundredth time.

USS IOWA

She knew exactly what the reaction was going to be. She just wanted something to be angry about.
Weak Futacoochie mindset: Stop sexualizing me because I showed you my leg routine

Strong Kiara mindset: Look at my butt, isn't it great?

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
View attachment 43842

Looks like Vesper was supposed to be in this. Right picture has him in it and it looks like those two pictures on the left have an open space where they removed him. Did they forgot to scrub him from the right one?
For the best. Vesper doesn't belong in this gay homo shit. Maybe that's why he quit if he was being pressured into this.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Usuwa Suu singing at 7PM JST, her usual Wednesday evening timeslot.

She got a live MTL which understands Tanjiro and actually translated Kimetsu no Yaiba to Demon Slayer. She played with the TL for a bit.

More Idol cover, this time Yozora Mel at 7PM JST.

Yuzuki Choco and Shigure Ui just released a cover.

Any chance that she might be Kusunoki Sio aka the mahjong-obsessed VTuber that went MIA around 3 years ago after getting doxxed?
Almost certain with the comments and the near 1:1 ratio. Amazing considering it's been years and on pixiv you can still see her antis commission her R-18 art.
People sometimes forget that Choco's ASMR hard carried Holo in their earlier years

Bless Choco and her overworked back and shoulders, they must be weary from carrying all that weight
This old clip might refresh your memories.

Furen getting interviewed by Ponto Nei with lots of laughing.

Last edited:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I love how my "favorite" resident commie VTuber gets mad at everything and anyone who doesn't reply to her the way she wants them to reply. Her constant fragility is endlessly entertaining.

View attachment 43865View attachment 43866View attachment 43867View attachment 43868View attachment 43869

Oh boy let's look at TVA to know what happened while I was asleep
-sees the bisaya commie bitch being both a woman and being unreasonably bisaya

You can't make this shit up she makes a Chun LI joke and somehow spirals into this :rinitsretarded:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Weak Futacoochie mindset: Stop sexualizing me because I showed you my leg routine

Strong Kiara mindset: Look at my butt, isn't it great?
Id say with Kiara it was more like "Look at my butt, isn't it too small? Agree with me that it's too small so I can get the company to make it bigger."

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

View attachment 43865View attachment 43866View attachment 43867View attachment 43868View attachment 43869

Anyone who uses y'all and isn't from the Southeastern United States deserves to be mocked endlessly

You're not a ghetto bitch from Memphis and you're most definitely not a good ol' boy, you're a sheltered suburban lefty and using "y'all" makes it incredibly obvious

Oh, and it's cultural appropriation :smugpipi: and we know how much the left hates that

Clip tax: Henya's cousin figured out she was a vtuber because her dad ratted her out lmao

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
:BijouBijou:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Iroha loves Okayu senpai a little bit too much de Gozaru

Limkin

I don't think I've seen her anywhere before, but one more on the list of "vtubers with kids"

httn

Hag enthusiast

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If you're up and looking for content, maybe you want to hang out with a cute alien idol princess while she sorts out coloured water:

Link for the game if you want to play it:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom