"Mental clap clap Physical! clap clap JUSTIN!!!"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Normance

Attachments

• Smash.png
    Smash.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 188

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh Plap? That's the sound Shiina makes when she plays Mahjong, everyone knows that! Thanks Pippa for ruining a wholesome cute clip!

god fucking damn it pippa

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Oh Plap? That's the sound Shiina makes when she plays Mahjong, everyone knows that! Thanks Pippa for ruining a wholesome cute clip!

I don't get it, what's wrong with the clip?

Pippa and Dizzy seem to think the sound of Shiina banging her fist into her palm is Plap plap like sound.
Hook, line, sinker.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Future Airi's reaction to pretty much everything:

(On a side note, I hate the disgusting banner Imgur slaps on their images.)

Edit: Thanks for the tip @Arznbae . Will use ImgBB from now on.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

imagine the shock on this poor womans face once she gets to the funny parts

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't get it, what's wrong with the clip?
Pippa and Dizzy seem to think the sound of Shiina banging her fist into her palm is Plap plap like sound. This was not the point of the clip. However Shiina saw this on phase weekly and later had some words to say about it.
I might have spoke too soon:shiinastare:

WDSMBT?

She's probably not going to like what's cooking from the handcam stream :vespernice:

I didn't even catch that it was about that clip for awhile.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Poor Airi blindly walking into a trap smh.

(imgbb doesn't slap banners on your embeds)

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Most likely to ruin your life. Hands down.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
In Mumei's stream yesterday she talked about spending a day with IRyS. They got manicures together and ate a whole bunch (story starts at 22:43):

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Edit: Thanks for the tip @Arznbae . Will use ImgBB from now on.

I'm sorry Airi but I really want this to happen because it would be peak content
🐺 Time for penance
AI-RI Vibes to blue da ba dee

Also yeah thanks @Arznbae I hated the imgr banners too imgbb will be great until it makes me pay

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Slight numberfagging update from GX Aura Official:

For someone that's not in one of the big corpos, getting so many subs in just two weeks is pretty impressive, I guess the reviewbotting actually did help her gain traction.

She had around 40-50K followers prior to her debut stream. As for her debut stream, she only gained 5K followers. The embed player really didn't do much for her. (Except maybe getting her attention on Xitter)
I still don't understand who thought it would be a good idea to embed the fucking stream on their browser. I get the reasoning, the bragging points of HURR DURR 75K LIVE CCV but everyone knows it's fake, and without that, she was going to get around 2000-5000 CCV anyways which is HUGE. But no, they got greedy. Hell, I would assume it possibly soured some people on actually wanting to watch her although in their head, this probably isn't an issue and there is no such thing as bad press so in the end it was all worth it.

Has anyone seen her recently? How much is her current CCV? 700?

I seem to recall someone alleged Lia and Pomu know each other outside of vTubing circles? Like via the cosplay community or something. So it's not that big a reach actually.
Pretty sure its been mentioned before but yes, Lia seems to have been somewhat active around the same cosplay/convention circles as Pomu and they possibly have known each other pre-vtubing days. Kinda cool to be honest but at the same time kinda cursed.

Very off-topic (unless brought up by calli or something) but my All-Star Oshi has passed....

yah dude drank himself to death after his 6 month old died of cancer
Rough situation but holy shit the amount of alcohol you have to drink for your livers to just "nope" the fuck out must be impressive. Dont really feel sad about it, idiot basically killed himself.

No idea what the fuck Cover is doing with that new gen. Especially after Azki and Irys. Yes, they are both successful but at least in Irys's case, I don't think her music is what made her famous. Both Vsingers have a counterpart that joined the company and focused on streaming and gaming and whatnot and seems to be also killing it on the music side of things (Suisei and Calli) without the "Vsinger" title to them. So these girls are a music group but technically Hololive does have some music groups that have formed internally. I don't know. I just feel like they will get some songs going but if they start streaming on the side people will become fans because of their streams and not because of their songs which will (going by the past) probably get mostly ignored after they drop their first album.

I like the redhead (and its not because she is the only one with tits).

Limkin

The banter between Dizzy and whoever is cohost is far more entertaining than whatever clips they are watching. Also if Dizzy's merch is available for a month it will be gone at 9/11

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
The banter between Dizzy and whoever is cohost is far more entertaining than whatever clips they are watching. Also if Dizzy's merch is available for a month it will be gone at 9/11
Agreed Also shes planning to get in some hot water on the 9th

Would like to here her option on the Hogwarts Total Retard War

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Burd time

Also jeez Juni has been on a tear lately

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter