"So I was reading this fanfic about an iron maiden cage made of dicks"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

stassy

I almost never see NorioPro being shilled in this place(i wonder why:smugmoona: )so for the people that just want to know:They are holding auditions.

Might be hard to shill because you can't clip their stream
Selen released another lo-fi MV, interestingly there's no credited musician/mixer unlike the previous ones
Well, it was cute and comfy, but only one month of salary can bring you that much.
Also, it's a celebration of their time together offline, too bad there is not a lot of online collab highlights

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Tenma spreading messages of love:

1693806240180.png

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngClip from the last streamchinchilla.png

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
After watching Uruka with her flute I feel like this is a pretty major untapped well at the moment. That being a "concert" of sorts, but instead of them dancing its just a bunch of them playing instruments ala being in a band, it seems like not much has capitalized on this and honestly it could go a couple of different ways so perhaps it's something that the bigger corpos have looked into and didn't work well, or perhaps it's in a planning stage and we'll see it soon - who knows!
A lot more chuubas who sing, and a lot more people who accept sovl singing, than chuubas who play instruments.

I mean, there's Uruka, who wanted to play more instruments than her Asian parents were willing to pay for, Shiori, who plays the piano, and I'm already running out of chuubas.
Airi Job quitting arc incoming?

Archive

I recommend a donothon with an EVE online stream stretch goal.

AmpleChip

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
is hime rie unhappy with phase? or am i misunderstanding the cheese trap emoji talk from the recent stream?

Stunned But Dumb

Small time streamer PrisciTV is in a dire financial and health situation

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
This DEV_IS project is kinda weird

Good Night

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Small time streamer PrisciTV is in a dire financial and health situation

Currently seems to be suffering from a lack of electrolytes and highly diminished GI capacity. Ensure-types actually aren't good. They're heavy in soybean oil for their fats and actually very hard to digest a lot of the time, while ignore that her bile production is likely down quite a lot. (That's the reason for the vomiting.) Could be a bunch of things going on and the higher def X-ray makes sense.

Hope they're able to recover.

@Favicon @CalliopeMori BiggestFan Huh, that's an interesting one. Not a huge following on Twitch, but the boobs are real (if surgically enhanced) and as much as she says "cosplayer" it's more like professional character model? And the Axel cosplay with the underboob showing is... something. A lot of tape as well.

A decidedly 2view. Mid 2view, but still a 2view. Should I ping the local 2view "developers"? Filipino that grew up in Vancouver, BC.

Kiara could hire her to do a dance on the Vegas Strip for a song.

media_F31vw6dW4AAdd_G.jpg

I kept clicking links. OnlyF is still up. Might not be the best choice for a high-ish profile MV.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

USS IOWA

Looks like it's a new gen

Edit: Welp, clock me in boys!

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

debut song in 4 hours? Guess it'll be time to listen to the vocals and see if anyone sounds familiar.
Also debut schedule is on the 9th/10th (times are JST)
[Reddit post]

Day 1 (September 9th):
Ao.png

Hiodoshi Ao (mangaka?)
8pm JST/ 4am PST / 8am EST / 12pm BST
“My hobby is drawing. And my profession… is also drawing.”
A manga artist who loves solitude… or so the people around her think.
She tries to play herself off as cool and aloof, but beyond the surface she is quite the otaku.
She cares a lot about how she is perceived, which is why she is always dressed immaculately in public.
How she is at home, though… is a Pandora’s box.
Kanade.png
Otonose Kanade (musician?)
8:30pm JST/ 4:30am PST / 8:30am EST / 12:30pm BST
“I’m here to take my stage!”
An aspiring musician, whose life also has ups and downs like a crescendo.
Music is always by her side.
She wears her heart on her sleeve and is capable of putting incredible amounts of effort into the things she enjoys.
On the other hand, anything she dislikes immediately puts a frown on her face, showing she still retains a childish side.
However, she can be bribed with good food…
ririka.png
Ichijou Ririka (entrepreneur?)
9pm JST/ 5am PST / 9am EST / 1pm BST
Whatever you need, Ichijou Ririka is success, guaranteed!”
An enterprising entrepreneur on the up-and-up.
She started her company on a complete whim, but things seem to be going well so far.
She has excellent people skills and is an excellent communicator, which allows her to handle transactions with foreign companies by herself.
Her secret to success is a good night’s sleep.
Meanwhile, she has quite the unruly side when it comes to her private life, and she can be quite lacking when it comes to chores around the home.

Day 2 (September 10th):
raden.png

Juufuutei Raden (rakugo?)
8pm JST/ 4am PST / 8am EST / 12pm BST
“Care to join me on a journey through a tale?”
A grandma’s girl who covers herself in both tradition and revolution, and sees big dreams in the rakugo world.
She loves arts and culture of all kinds—new and old, Eastern and Western.
She visits museums so often that she is left penny-pinching the rest of the time. It is most certainly not due to her frequent purchases of alcohol.
Through her encounter with rakugo, she has come to enjoy public speaking more than ever, and she is fervishly writing up her own skits.
hajime.png
Todoroki Hajime (jane of all trades?)
8:30pm JST/ 4:30am PST / 8:30am EST / 12:30pm BST
“Bam! …Wow, that actually sounds kinda badass!”
A jane-of-all-trades seeking to be the #1 badass in the universe.
Why the universe? Why “badass”? Nobody knows.
She’s the restless sort and, to no surprise, enjoys physical activities.
Also to no surprise, she’s not good with tools and equipment, meaning she’s a disaster-class in cooking.
Her trusty partner Banpen teaches her every day about how to be a badass.

Last edited:

Limkin

I can't wait for new Kiara to be just a better version but with the same visuals. Unless they hired another retard chicken voice. And first girl is going to be very popular with lesbo crowd based on design, they eat this shit up

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Coordinated outfits? Mid-debut collabs? This has been the most bizarre thing Cover has done for a debut in a while...

Also, way to steal Advent's thunder, Cover.

I actually think that is Lando's girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom