"[kwsk] stands for 'kiwi shark' btw"Kotoka Torahime

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The Holostars official account hasn't acknowledge it in anyway, while at least the Hololive English and Indonesian account have retweeted some of their tweets.
Yes, that was pointed out to me but like i said we are blind here, and we are going with big IFS, i reached the conclusion that probably was not needed because it was on the main Hololive production JP account that also encompass them

IT WILL FLOP. I am not a unicorn but this is a bad idea no matter how you try to put it.
But there comes the other problem, they are not deployed as a direct Hololive branch,, what you say is totally correct but we are working with the assumption that they are not directly Hololive JP thats why they asspulled the DEV_IS name

Edit: unless is the long con of Yagoo that he wanted to move out of gen with numbers, is JP7 and we are rrating for nothing

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ina’s expressions in these shorts have just been :kiarachefkiss:

Fun fact:
Bae trained herself to sneeze like that when she was younger.

Women.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
But there comes the other problem, they are not deployed as Hololive, they dont have the name, what you say is totally correct but we are working with the assumption that they are not directly Hololive thats why they asspulled the DEV_IS name
Then why are they being teased in the Holopro twitter account? It's a terrible idea nevertheless, people who like Hololive for their branding won't watch a mixed gender project, if it was Niji doing this then yeah fine but Holo isn't Niji, they don't have the same type of more casual audience that has worked for Niji with their male livers, and we know idol style males aren't that popular, so what is even the point?

I know you want another twink my guy, but this ain't gonna end well if your wish comes true.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Yes, that was pointed out to me but like i said we are blind here, and we are going with big IFS, i reached the conclusion that probably was not needed because it was on the main Hololive production JP account that also encompass them

But there comes the other problem, they are not deployed as a direct Hololive branch,, what you say is totally correct but we are working with the assumption that they are not directly Hololive JP thats why they asspulled the DEV_IS name

Edit: unless is the long con of Yagoo that he wanted to move out of gen with numbers, is JP7 and we are rrating for nothing
#hololiveDEV_IS
Nigga come on.Turn on your brain
Also this looks like some Edgy song to me
1693629248806.png

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Merchant drow still going strong after a 4 hours stardew collab.

Bibi briefly talks about the weatherman.

Drow approves of domestic abuse

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Cute birthday art for a cute birthday girl (not her birthday rn though)!

Archive

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
literally WHO!?
but yeah holy fuck how can you go from an unique design to generic highschooler design, that's up there along with yuri on terrible redesigns. I still hope sayu might end up in phase3 she might vibe well with the rest of the sadgirls.
Nigga we've already been through this in the last general. Reps :gsh:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
But what does "IS" mean ???:urtearingmeapart:
International Students?
Islamic Students?

In Japan, letters don't have to have a meaning recognizable to foreigners. Now let me play my 3DS LL while I have a W burger.

"LL" in the context of sizes means "extra large," as in more than "L" size. The Nintendo 3DS XL was called the 3DS LL in Japan, and if an L-sized shirt is too small you should look for an LL size (and hit the gym). "W" is used to mean "double" especially in the context of serving sizes, so a W burger is one with two patties instead of one, or a W ice cream cone has two scoops instead of one. In short, I think trying to guess what the hell DEV_IS is based on its name is a waste of time.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Then why are they being teased in the Holopro twitter account? It's a terrible idea nevertheless, people who like Hololive for their branding won't watch a mixed gender project, if it was Niji doing this then yeah fine but Holo isn't Niji, they don't have the same type of more casual audience that has worked for Niji with their male livers, and we know idol style males aren't that popular, so what is even the point?
Thats whats i said on the post that the idea of pulling a Xsoleil/Iluna was dumb, they already cemented the formula Is to late to change It, the rest of my post was just me badly wording the reason of why they would think of doing It and i apologize for that

#hololiveDEV_IS
Nigga come on.Turn on your brain
Also this looks like some Edgy song to me
View attachment 43192
Still less cringe than Niji lines, i wondered the same, i asked about It and the several answers i got was that Is surely Is a gen but the name could be to generic so they added the Hololive name to the tag (even when if you search in google only cover has It), i also wondered why they have their own channel but not their own X account, aré they going to get It when Is announced? The members aré going to share 1 channel and 1 Twitter account? Who knows

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Ina’s expressions in these shorts have just been :kiarachefkiss:

Fun fact:
Bae trained herself to sneeze like that when she was younger.

Women.
She had to practice? I prefer my girl sneezes au naturale :smugrys:

I feel like this is the 2nd or 3rd time I’ve made a similar joke. Apparently I get very territorial over sneezes, who knew?
(And while looking for this clip, I found a clip of Bae talking about the sneeze training you mentioned)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi launched her merch today

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Apparently Ame is limited as to how many times she can use her other models . wtf
Timestamp

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Placeholder page for Geega, who's not part of Vshojo... yet.
(I assume Nina was going to go to Vshojo anyways).
Would probably be a better fit than Nijisanji was. Hopefully her new model will be on par with the one she had as Nina. :kiarachefkiss:
nina might've said all that but not (instert new vshojo whore name) she's a new person and all that shit. If the money is good I don't blame her but for all her grievances and the bullshit we know about niji internally I don't think joining vshojo might be good overall for her but eh, beats her going back to her commie ways.
My money's still on Nina.

1619755752348.png

from the clike like GEEGA.
Actually predicted. Congrats.

I will kill myself
I got you bro.
1693636036901.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

In more than a few sporting events, not involving Americans, some player that had some tie to the USA by some measure ends up getting chants of "USA! USA!". It also can come out when a crowd wants to taunt West Taiwan at a sporting event that, as you can guess, doesn't involve the USA.

Culture can be weird. "Talento" can never be Japanese, but that doesn't mean they won't claim them as their own.
There's also the thing about a lot of Japanese being Westaboos

we are working with the assumption that they are not directly Hololive JP thats why they asspulled the DEV_IS name
Meanwhile JP 6th Gen

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

DanishCookies

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Clip Tax: So Kirsche clip that is Pippa related because it features our favorite schizo. (Henri)

Shit got hit with the yellow $ of death. Decided to post it anyways instead of waiting 3 more days for it to get reviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom