"I just don't like Africa"Pippa Pipkin

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Nano/Yuri is a PC member I never knew much about and I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. Seems very pitiful here. Just hope Pippa improves enough to not end up like this
If anything she said she went to the doctor to get a general checkup with blood samples and shit. She either gets to live more or finds out she has aids like the metokur. It can go either way. :botanshrug:
and dont get me started on fishman jesus fuck that pasta scarred me for life
I will defend my nigga fishman on that, people blew his chink ways out of proportion, that pasta looked fine. American bitches can't even make eggs but flip their shit over his handling of beef, at least he didn't put dishwasher soap like a Yamanba.:Vesper-UNHINGED:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Comets!

Suisei and Cityscape by @_master117.jpg

Comets Over The City by @Anonamos_701.jpg

Brilliant Eyes by @9aiiaJr7HG0OjyT.jpg

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
If anything she said she went to the doctor to get a general checkup with blood samples and shit. She either gets to live more or finds out she has aids like the metokur. It can go either way. :botanshrug:

I will defend my nigga fishman on that, people blew his chink ways out of proportion, that pasta looked fine. American bitches can't even make eggs but flip their shit over his handling of beef, at least he didn't put dishwasher soap like a Yamanba.:Vesper-UNHINGED:
oh fucking christ why didnt we put Yamanba kyo and rey mysterios food crimes on the food crime thread it was meant to be there

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
excerpts from MUSICVERSE

JP Tv is so fucking weird.

Hey, it's that channel that posted Waabyu (not-Bijou) animations.

Oh shit I had not realized that she was his oshi. Did he freak out when she popped up in EN3?

...Those are not titties(Biological female).
This has to be a mixed group.

I thought about it but there is no reason for Hololive to do that. Especially given all the shit with males and females collabing. Also unlike Nijisanji they have Stars as a separate thing, there is no reason for them to suddenly throw a mixed gen into the mix.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
The first and last ones seem to he m*les, at the very least.

Edit: If it isn't a new gen, my next guess is some kind of app and these are designs for them. Someone said possibly a Vocaloid-type vocalizer, which would be interesting. Or they are releasing their VTubing app for public use and these are base free models?
I also tought that but some things in the teasers didnt make sense to me.Maybe is a Mixed Music Project and all of the participants have radical re-designs?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Oh shit I had not realized that she was his oshi. Did he freak out when she popped up in EN3?
He hearted all the comments referencing her so at the very least he is happy for her.
1693626662287.png

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I thought about it but there is no reason for Hololive to do that. Especially given all the shit with males and females collabing. Also unlike Nijisanji they have Stars as a separate thing, there is no reason for them to suddenly throw a mixed gen into the mix.
Think I see colored nails so it's either a woman or a fag/tranny who paints his nails. So either Cover is going all in on DEI or it's a flat female..

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
literally WHO!?
but yeah holy fuck how can you go from an unique design to generic highschooler design, that's up there along with yuri on terrible redesigns. I still hope sayu might end up in phase3 she might vibe well with the rest of the sadgirls.
She's a good indie from the old, old times, she knew Jowol before he even had an avatar. Was getting up there organically, started orbiting WhoreShojo and then crashed into the 4view space. I checked from time to time after she exploded because I don't like Zen-like chat, but she is funny, specially during collabs.

About the model, insane downgrade. That model took years to be made because she was very particular on how to go about it and it's totally conceptualized by her, for me it's ludicrous how she threw it away for some money. I would guess it's a way to be safe when she splits, keeping the model out of the contract, she is cunning and don't want take risks anymore because of her age (AFAIR mid 30s).

Maybe she is feeling her days are coming up and/or seek retirement, so selling out as long as she can before it. Or she just wants more money, which is my bet because she's very skeptical.
Was it really much of a surprise though? She's been a Vshojo (and more specifically Zen) orbiter for ages, similar to Haruka. I think Geega still interacts with Moriko, so that should interesting, given that Moriko doesn't like coomers.
Moriko is very partial about her opinions, she don't like coomers but will whitewash/ignore it in favor of her friends.
My question is about the GirlsFC situation, will Geega leave the group to join VShojo?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

...Those are not titties(Biological female).
This has to be a mixed group.

A long shot but not impossible: has anyone tried comparing them to the Holoearth player character? (Is there still only one player character?)
2 minutes of googling later: I guess it’s not really close, unless you want to be super generic and call it all ‘techwear’? That said I could still imagine it being avatars, though.

I dunno, it’s weird because the most likely answers are ‘unit with existing members’, but there’s not a lot of matching body-types, or ‘new gen’, but they seem kinda ‘plain’ to be full-on members. I don’t remember HoloX’s debut, but comparing these teasers to Advent, it’s much more ‘low-budget’ looking, with just a static image for each character and drawn out over a whole week.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
there is no reason for them to suddenly throw a mixed gen into the mix.
I was thinking the same as you but someone pointed me out, what if the actual function of this gen is to bridge the segregation that is by design on the company, lets suppose that they are a actual mixed gen that is outside of the scope of the other branches, they are not JP7, EN,ID or Stars, this mixed gen could on paper collab with anyone because just by being mixed they dont get the idol debuff (because mixed gen dols are incredibly rare) , boys and girls could collab and work with impunity with both branches without any debuff and people would HOPEFULLY not bitch as much because suppose a liver and a stars are on the same team people will bitch less because a DEV_IS is with them

Im obviously being to much optimistic about it, Yagoo pulling a Xsoleil / Iluna this late in the game sounds stupid, i have the belief that IF its a mixed gen is probably because a suit bitched that males are not performing but refuse to dismantle the system that keep them like second class citizens so this was the best compromise they could get

Horo7618

No one in particular
I dunno, it’s weird because the most likely answers are ‘unit with existing members’, but there’s not a lot of matching body-types, or ‘new gen’, but they seem kinda ‘plain’ to be full-on members. I don’t remember HoloX’s debut, but comparing these teasers to Advent, it’s much more ‘low-budget’ looking, with just a static image for each character and drawn out over a whole week.
Could be something like Niji's Virtual Talent Academy? Dev might mean something along the lines of "Development branch" and that'd explain the lower budget....

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Could be something like Niji's Virtual Talent Academy? Dev might mean something along the lines of "Development branch" and that'd explain the lower budget....
Developing Intership Students:doesnt sound too bad.:fubukiyabai!:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I was thinking the same as you but someone pointed me out, what if the actual function of this gen is to bridge the segregation that is by design on the company, lets suppose that they are a actual mixed gen that is outside of the scope of the other branches, they are not JP7, EN,ID or Stars, this mixed gen could on paper collab with anyone because just by being mixed they dont get the idol debuff (because mixed gen dols are incredibly rare) , boys and girls could collab and work with impunity with both branches without any debuff and people would HOPEFULLY not bitch as much because suppose a liver and a stars are on the same team people will bitch less because a DEV_IS is with them

Im obviously being to much optimistic about it, Yagoo pulling a Xsoleil / Iluna this late in the game sounds stupid, i have the belief that IF its a mixed gen is probably because a suit bitched that males are not performing but refuse to dismantle the system that keep them like second class citizens
The Holostars official account hasn't acknowledge it in anyway, while at least the Hololive English and Indonesian account have retweeted some of their tweets.

Kalion

:)
Mint gets some fun drivebys.
1693628077724.png

My question is about the GirlsFC situation, will Geega leave the group to join VShojo?

Maybe not? You can be in multiple "teams" on Twitch. For example, Haruka is part of both the Vshojo and DangoFam teams.

Code:
https://www.twitch.tv/team/dangofam
https://www.twitch.tv/team/vshojo
(code because the forum keeps trying to turn them into Twitch stream embeds, which breaks)

Of course, that's up to Geega on if she wants to push being part of both groups.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Think I see colored nails so it's either a woman or a fag/tranny who paints his nails. So either Cover is going all in on DEI or it's a flat female..
A little bit to that isnt it?
1693628151114.png

But what does "IS" mean ???:urtearingmeapart:
International Students?
Islamic Students?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
With the whole BiliBili shit (and that random China rrat poster) I wonder if they will actually do a China wave again. If I was Cover I wouldnt touch China with a 500 mile pole but money makes people do stupid shit. Pretty sure Nousagi mentioned that at some point prior to EN, Hololive had more Chinese fans than even Japanese fans.

Wasnt expecting Geega for Vshojo mainly because she already is an orbiter. Thats like watching Snuffy pop up there.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Best outcome: It's tomboy supremacy.

Im obviously being to much optimistic about it, Yagoo pulling a Xsoleil / Iluna this late in the game sounds stupid, i have the belief that IF its a mixed gen is probably because a suit bitched that males are not performing but refuse to dismantle the system that keep them like second class citizens so this was the best compromise they could get
You really don't understand how Holo works if this is your genuine thought, why would anyone EVER try to throw away the one thing Holo is known and famous for: Idol shit, just to appease 10% of the audience that bitches about the males being segregated? This is not just a little change, this is literally turning the entire ideology of Hololive on its head and if they do it, IT WILL FLOP. I am not a unicorn but this is a bad idea no matter how you try to put it.
With the whole BiliBili shit (and that random China rrat poster) I wonder if they will actually do a China wave again. If I was Cover I wouldnt touch China with a 500 mile pole but money makes people do stupid shit. Pretty sure Nousagi mentioned that at some point prior to EN, Hololive had more Chinese fans than even Japanese fans.
It's true, several JP member channels had over a million subs in bili even before myth debuted, you could argue Holo became popular in part because of china, the chinese embraced Holo first and the Azur lane collab brought in a lot of people before the boom. It has always been my thought that the chinese were so vicious because they were jealous and angry that Holo was flirting with the west, first Coco, then myth, and wasn't favoring china over everyone else. Coco was the most western talent so it was a lot easier to fuel the underlying resentment for her and turn it into an army of antis.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
You really don't understand how Holo works if this is your genuine thought, why would anyone EVER try to throw away the one thing Holo is known and famous for: Idol shit, just to appease 10% of the audience that bitches about the males being segregated? This is not just a little change, this is literally turning the entire ideology of Hololive on its head and if they do it, IT WILL FLOP. I am not a unicorn but this is a bad idea no matter how you try to put it.
Exactly this. They stay in their own lane as they are the kings of it. There is zero reason for them to deviate, especially when you see how regularly the Hololive numbers just clown on Niji numbers wise.

richdwarf

Ina’s expressions in these shorts have just been :kiarachefkiss:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Maybe not? You can be in multiple "teams" on Twitch. For example, Haruka is part of both the Vshojo and DangoFam teams.
Of course, that's up to Geega on if she wants to push being part of both groups.
That solves it, it seems she already knew too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom