"I have moomed hard. I have moomed for many a day..."Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I'm surprised it took you that long to find it. I don't have an account there, but it's one of them I've read some when I was looking for discussion spots. They're generally fairly sane.
The funny thing is, I didn't even find it because I was trying to find vtuber stuff on there. I found it because someone randomly referenced Fuwamoco when talking about misunderstandings, so I searched up their posting history and saw the vtuber threads.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Yeah do you have a Screenshot, I don't want to make an account for a forum that I only see once.
a quick ctrl + f for 4chan, the thread seems a bit of a hug box.

sb1 - Copy.png

sb2 - Copy.png

USS IOWA

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
it seems the stream is not on her twitch either, on my end

@Todd's Mistake, what did you do to Lumi

That's between me, her and the mocap team at Bethesda Softworks to know. Check out Starfield launching September 5th, 2023, but if you preordered the Premium Edition, you could be playing it today at this very moment! Catch all your oshi-fucking in 16 times the detail!

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngClip from the last stream!chinchilla.png

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Thanks dude. I still don't understand what HZNTL is about.
They have a website up but I don't think anyone fully understands.: https://holizontal.hololivepro.com/

HLZNTL (Horizontal) aims to “continue to expand the playing field” of talents belonging to Hololive Production and create a gaming community starting from our company, and enjoy content together beyond borders and gender. We want to create an environment.

HLZNTL (horizontal) is a project that creates and develops content as a new opportunity for all hololive production talents.

I want to deliver not only the charm of being an idol, but also the charm of a talent to many people.
That's why I started this project.

It kinda reminds me how HL Gamers was supposed to be a gamer focused gen but kinda forgotten and treated like any other gen.. my speculation is a new mix-gender Holo gen or branch focused on gaming and less on the idol stuff. So they wanna be VSPO-lite. Maybe it's related to whatever this DEV_LS thing.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This is one of my favorite posts from the vtuber threads there. It amuses me how something that would be a tame and unremarkable post here gets infracted for "bigotry" there.
View attachment 43004
Well i guess we wont need to send nolan their admins already seems like a binch of faggôts

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Kiara is fine, she is a person who constantly vents and looks for validation but on the flip side:
  • HoloTalk continues to be a long running staple of her channel - I think she will eventually get everyone on
  • Pessimistic about Holotori happening at all and now she was the "center" girl for the Spash party concert
  • Is able to spend 10k on videos and released an album
  • It will take years for some other HoloEn talents to break 1 million subs and she continues to grow in the 5 digits most months
  • Her avg. CCV is close to 5k, that's damn good
If she really wants a Sololive I bet she gets it. I think most of you forgot about Roberu doing his own sololive, I doubt it's only "popular people" who can get one. Also, Kiara is popular. Additionally, Okayu's concert wasn't strictly solo, she had Korone as a guest so I am sure Kiara could get a Holotori cameo but even if not I think she could pull it off Solo. Maybe bring Mori on for a song.

As far as long term I think Cover trying to leverage their IP is great for the girls as they get a cut for doing "nothing". Which is why the sperging about the Horizontal collab is so short sighted. Expanding the brand as wide as possible is a good thing overall and VSPO and Neo-porte has shown there is money to be had. If you are watching these sponsor streams expecting good gameplay, I can't fix you. The purpose is to highlight the game and enjoy the talents playing it, plus they get paid. I don't remember this many people whining about the Game Shop Maruyama series. When in doubt you might want to take Cover at their own word: "We aim to create an environment where people can enjoy content together, regardless of nationality or gender." - Google Translated.

Both Nasa and Michi are live right now

Look at her hat! God she is cute

She really like this game

Jimmy Fenicks

Yes, this is sadly true at the moment. As underappreciated as Kiara is, as much she does for EN and all the effort and hardwork she puts into it, among other things, her viewership numbers never rise. She commonly has less viewers than many others in hololive, especially for someone with her amount of subs. Despite being the only reason so much in Myth and more has happened thanks to her proactive nature she just doesn't get any appreciation. She has so much widespread appeal with being multilingual too but she just never gets more popular. Kiara has always been a numberfag so I'm almost certain this weighs over her head.
Also doesn't help when she gets bait superchats like this. The superchat is shown on her stream sent by some guy named Manuel D.

GOTBB

Kiara's MV premiered. It is pretty fun and feels a little different from Kanauru's stuff. I think she told him to keep the cameo stuff to a minimum, iirc

Having not seen Gura in a while, thanks to birb for again dusting off the mothballs on her model.
(also for the Amesame cute interactions in the background)

That fucking Waluigi on the left?
WAA?!
Also doesn't help when she gets bait superchats like this. The superchat is shown on her stream sent by some guy named Manuel D.

I had not seen this. "little piece of shit thank you" is a funny response.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

God's Strongest Dragoon

The face doesnt match at all, dont know what he is smoking, also flat again, what is with this new gen that almost all of them are traps or flatties
They're just compensating for the last member being revealed to be a literal titty monster that could rival Noel

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I recently discovered that a forum I lurk on has a fairly large vtuber thread with a couple thousand pages and few vtuber drama threads with a few hundred total pages. It's interesting to see how much of a boogeyman /vt/ and unicorns are to the people there. Anything less than total support for collabs between holomales and holofemales must be a 4chan psyop.
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/nonvirtual-politics-virtual-youtuber-industry-thread-watch-like-and-comment.1081023/page-117
(Also, don't bother trying to find me in there. Once I decided to post about it here, I committed to never posting in that thread.)
Oh wow, Spacebattles forum. That's a name that I haven't heard for a long while.
a quick ctrl + f for 4chan, the thread seems a bit of a hug box.

View attachment 43001
View attachment 43002
They kinda are, to be honest. It's not exactly as free to talk anything like say, this place or the homeland. That said, they are still willing to discuss PL and critical on the vtuber stuff, if not as prevalent/brutally honest as this place/homeland. Also to expand on that, that is NOT their main thread for vtuber discussion stuff there, they have a separate one that is just linking clips or nolan-tier react right at https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/virtual-insanity-the-sb-virtual-youtuber-thread.879932/ and it's mostly created because they all just don't want to openly talk about kayfabe shit in there.

But they definitely wont allow you to call others nigga for picking the wrong waifu, so make that what your will

stassy

Selen and Pomu have said the same. Selen specifically said that she won't earn the money back from all her projects, but that it doesn't really matter if she does cause dragoons give her more than enough.
Selen also said that the next MV she is working on is fully animated and costed her one month of salary (and that she seems guilty of earning too much money for someone sitting on a desk girl bossing her viewers), time to autistically calculate how much she earn by analyzing each frame.

But don't be too good at your job. That just gets you stuck in your position, unable to move up.
You can be good at your job but you need to be the only one up to the task, so you can negotiate your salary.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Don't forget about her bros...

Archive
Rie, it's impossible for people here to forget about you since you spend more time shitting up this forum than streaming.
(•ิ_•ิ)?

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I recently discovered that a forum I lurk on has a fairly large vtuber thread with a couple thousand pages and few vtuber drama threads with a few hundred total pages. It's interesting to see how much of a boogeyman /vt/ and unicorns are to the people there. Anything less than total support for collabs between holomales and holofemales must be a 4chan psyop.

(Also, don't bother trying to find me in there. Once I decided to post about it here, I committed to never posting in that thread.)

I didn't realize you needed an account to view that section.
Here's a couple recent posts:

And similar discussion followed for a page or so.
Hmm, it's always fascinating to see these small islets of the vtuber community and try to figure out which of the major branches they're descended from (Twitter, reddit, /vt/), this place seems like it was mainly populated by twitter and reddit immigrants by their culture, reminds me a bit of the resetera vtuber thread. Idk where I'd put us tbh, we're not quite /vt/ but also nowhere near reddit.
Wow. A competitor to our asylum? I guess its finally time to send our secret weapon on their land. The Nolan Crush
Nolan has been sent out into the wild, our greatest weapon and a marvel of autistic engineering. He will roam the web looking for other vtuber threads and bring ruin and destruction wherever he goes.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom