"BLÅHAJ is more than just a shark to some people (all of them). BLÅHAJ is a way of life. BLÅHAJ is beloved by people of all walks of life. Young, old, Rin, British people, other people, Rin, my dad laughs at me but he doesn't count, Rin, the president (Rin), and BLÅHAJ love BLÅHAJ. In this way, it could be said that something that provides light and comfort for so many people across all of Society is a necessity, in the same way that food and transportation are. You wouldn't let Rin starve, would you?"Rin Penrose

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

I hope Jim streams again even after looking at his supermarket shoppingcart list of health-issues and treatments.
I cannot accept that DSP could very realistically outlive yet another internet person.
It's going to be 2026, vtubing is dead because the world has gone to shit due to global depression and WWIII and nobody can afford to simp to anime girls, and DSP is still trucking along

Ensok

Early Adopter
This was all after she was dooming about how she thought she reached her ceiling as a creator and didn't think she would be able to grow any more than she already has for like a whole 30 minutes before this, which isn't really all that unfounded, unfortunately.
Yes, this is sadly true at the moment. As underappreciated as Kiara is, as much she does for EN and all the effort and hardwork she puts into it, among other things, her viewership numbers never rise. She commonly has less viewers than many others in hololive, especially for someone with her amount of subs. Despite being the only reason so much in Myth and more has happened thanks to her proactive nature she just doesn't get any appreciation. She has so much widespread appeal with being multilingual too but she just never gets more popular. Kiara has always been a numberfag so I'm almost certain this weighs over her head.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hopefully, Kiara is able to one day come to terms that having a stable audience is perfectly alright, and that expectations of infinite growth will only kill her in the long-term

Then again, we're talking about anime women on the internet here, the brain worms run deep

Negzana

I kinda want a Mori-Shiori Collab just to see /vt/ seethe about pink lady and Oreo woman collabing

Attention everyone.
I was just informed that my Lia valentines day merch is finally shipping six months later. Complete with Lia x dead cat art print and Pippa blanket.

That is all.
Yippee!

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Attention everyone.
I was just informed that my Lia valentines day merch is finally shipping six months later. Complete with Lia x dead cat art print and Pippa blanket.

That is all.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
She has so much widespread appeal with being multilingual
From what I've observed, being multilingual doesn't really help much in attracting viewers, just look at Iofi. In fact, constantly switching language in the middle of the stream might actually turn off potential viewers.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Time stamp 1:55:00

Was watching Kiara shill her album and she floated the idea of adding screamo vocals to her "Dark Sparks remix" but she said she has to learn how

Chat obviously brought up Hakka, and Kiara (without mentioning a name) was reminded that "in holostars there's someone who is really good at screamo" and mused that she could ask him for advice

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Yes, this is sadly true at the moment. As underappreciated as Kiara is, as much she does for EN and all the effort and hardwork she puts into it, among other things, her viewership numbers never rise. She commonly has less viewers than many others in hololive, especially for someone with her amount of subs. Despite being the only reason so much in Myth and more has happened thanks to her proactive nature she just doesn't get any appreciation. She has so much widespread appeal with being multilingual too but she just never gets more popular. Kiara has always been a numberfag so I'm almost certain this weighs over her head.
I think she missed the train of the "free" sololive. After cover put god knows how much money on their 3d studio and other things they're not gonna take that many risks anymore specially in something like a live. It will be interesting to see how this develops because if they start acting like niji where talents that bring in the money get all the things while the others get dick, the others will either jump ship or start resenting their coworkers. Holo's approach of everyone gets their thing after milestones and tenure might've helped them keep the menhera at bay.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

well RIP the thing they were actual talents, unless thats Azki V1

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

well RIP the thing they were actual talents, unless thats Azki V1

I see the meme account suggesting Aqua or Towa, but I say no way in hell that could be either of those two.

I think she missed the train of the "free" sololive. After cover put god knows how much money on their 3d studio and other things they're not gonna take that many risks anymore specially in something like a live.
I am guessing it was cheaper or something when COVID was raging on and venues weren't being booked, or something, too. If they could figure something out, it would be great, but I am not holding my breath that it happens. The best I expect we could see is branch-lives like 5th gen got.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Time stamp 1:55:00

Was watching Kiara shill her album and she floated the idea of adding screamo vocals to her "Dark Sparks remix" but she said she has to learn how

Chat obviously brought up Hakka, and Kiara (without mentioning a name) was reminded that "in holostars there's someone who is really good at screamo" and mused that she could ask him for advice
I would kek at her adding screamo but it would also be pretty cool

Attention everyone.

That is all.
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOO

Proctor you have competition.

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I see the meme account suggesting Aqua or Towa, but I say no way in hell that could be either of those two.
The face doesnt match at all, dont know what he is smoking, also flat again, what is with this new gen that almost all of them are traps or flatties

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

RiverBear

1693540269744.png

Hopefully, Kiara is able to one day come to terms that having a stable audience is perfectly alright, and that expectations of infinite growth will only kill her in the long-term

Then again, we're talking about anime women on the internet here, the brain worms run deep
If you're not growing, you are stagnating. Good on Kiara to know to never settle, because she will be out paced by her kouhais

But by the looks out it, it doesn't really matter. She WILL be outpaced by her kouhais

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
View attachment 42977

If you're not growing, you are stagnating. Good on Kiara to know to never settle, because she will be out paced by her kouhais

But by the looks out it, it doesn't really matter. She WILL be outpaced by her kouhais
she's actually up about 20% in August compared to the entire rest of the year

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
1693544607451.png
So they all have the same theme huh? This is so weird, having talents ditch their usually very distinct outfits for rather similar uniforms, though each one does have a different design and may have different colors for all we know, these images seem to have been monochromed and then passed through a color filter.

/vt/ status: Seething because 3 out of 4 are pettan :SelenHAHAhere:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
View attachment 42982
So they all have the same theme huh? This is so weird, having talents ditch their usually very distinct outfits for rather similar uniforms, though each one does have a different design and may have different colors for all we know, these images seem to have been monochromed and then passed through a color filter.
There are also 2 left. If the "01" image is a 6th talent, it would be 6 people. The only time they have debuted 6 people was with gen 1 and Stars gen 1.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
There are also 2 left. If the "01" image is a 6th talent, it would be 6 people. The only time they have debuted 6 people was with gen 1 and Stars gen 1.
Does gen 1 even count? Didn't mel claim she was supposed to be a solo debutant in holotalk but she got shoved in gen 1 after chris got the boot? The fact that she debuted a month or so before the rest of her genmates seems to prove her claims tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom