"People who are bored and have too much money should stop opening vtuber companies"Nini Yuuna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
1693531375591.png

:kiaragodno::kiaragodno::kiaragodno::kiaragodno::kiaragodno::kiaragodno::kiaragodno::kiaragodno::kiaragodno:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Jim's talking about Pippa right now. I can't believe he's back.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

USS IOWA

Oh no Jim has been ressurected! Jim is the messiah!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I repeat myself, bitch go to fucking therapy.
You have to be a fucking magician to have the algorithm feed you exactly only positive things, something will get through, stop scrolling or just use the normal feed jesus.
If she were ever going to do such a thing, she would have done it ages ago. She doesn't actually expect people to not criticize her shit on Twitter. You really shouldn't put any thought to random venting she does in her members' stream. This was all after she was dooming about how she thought she reached her ceiling as a creator and didn't think she would be able to grow any more than she already has for like a whole 30 minutes before this, which isn't really all that unfounded, unfortunately.

She wants to do a Solo Live and talked about how she spoke with Calli about the possibility of one when Calli visited her in Austria last June. At the time, Calli said pretty much anyone could get one, which seemed to be the case, as Suisei, Calli, Watame, and Okayu all had their own that year. She asked management about it, but never heard anything back.

When she talked about it with Calli again this year, it seems to be entirely different. Seems like you have to be super popular, like Towa, or have a label deal, where they would front the bill for one. Otherwise, it doesn't seem like Cover will do one unless they are confident you can fill a theater. My guess is this is what Calli has meant by saying how important the EN concerts and the successes of her lives are for the EN branch.

Anyway, really just wanted to share the shit about solo lives, since it was pretty good info to know about.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

ogey_rrat

ogey

Is this a one-off thing or is he streaming again? If it's the latter, I expect we'll see a lot more Jim-Pippa crossovers in the future, unless he finally kicks the bucket.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Is this a one-off thing or is he streaming again? If it's the latter, I expect we'll see a lot more Jim-Pippa crossovers in the future, unless he finally kicks the bucket.
A one off he made it farther than he thought + expenses are more than he thought.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Depends on how desperate for money he is.

Of course he could be joking about having to stream because of increasingly expensive health problems. :optimistic:

EDIT: Jim literally just called it a "one-off stream" a second ago, so that answers that.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
When she talked about it with Calli again this year, it seems to be entirely different. Seems like you have to be super popular, like Towa, or have a label deal, where they would front the bill for one. Otherwise, it doesn't seem like Cover will do one unless they are confident you can fill a theater. My guess is this is what Calli has meant by saying how important the EN concerts and the successes of her lives are for the EN branch.
Even Ayame doesnt Have a Sololive and we are into:5 Years into Holo and she is super popular despite not streaming in a regular way.Filling a theater wouldnt be a problem because the Nakirigumi in Japan is very strong.I think we are missing something because Cover also didnt do a Pekora Sololive,Marine Sololive etc, you get my point,there are lot of Popular Holomembers that dont have one.
The girls themselves are the ones that asked for them, not Cover.
Well then sorry Orange Woman :(

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think we are missing something because Cover also didnt do a Pekora Sololive,Marine Sololive etc, you get my point,there are lot of Popular Holomembers that dont have one.
The girls themselves are the ones that asked for them, not Cover.

Kalion

:)

Negzana

Kiara's album outpacing Taylor Swift on Amazon is amazing. The old celebrity paradigm is mortally threatened by menhera anime girls.

Its mental illness o'clock

Another dose of "Why-Do-I-Like-Phase-Connect-Again?-Shiori-Is-Basically-A-PC-Reject-And-She-Repels-Me" tonight yay

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I find the Yamanbas giving her shit over tracing art more annoying than the act itself since it was a gift but I it does put her into a very bad spot when she wants to take commissions, she better not expect people who want something more than shitposts and OC's art. I know our dear leader commissioned her to make the site's mascot, if she has designer chops she can turn her shit around.
I don't care about tracing at all, especially since she did put her own spin on it. Only thing she really should have done was say that it was a trace of the original art, mostly to prevent the criticism that has and will continue to follow her when it comes to her art. She screwed herself doing that, especially since we know she is a capable artist.

About as good a time as any for me to finally buy a hat or two.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Kiara's album outpacing Taylor Swift on Amazon is amazing. The old celebrity paradigm is mortally threatened by menhera anime girls.

Another dose of "Why-Do-I-Like-Phase-Connect-Again?-Shiori-Is-Basically-A-PC-Reject-And-She-Repels-Me" tonight yay
Phase is SOVL, Shiori is a corpo whore.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I hope Jim streams again even after looking at his supermarket shoppingcart list of health-issues and treatments.
I cannot accept that DSP could very realistically outlive yet another internet person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom