"Alright, I'm going into the butt-hole."Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I WAS REFFERING TO THIS POST YOU SICK FUCKS!!!
ASJDFVNJKAHSDFNHJKLASC
I can't believe it's been 3 months since the shoutout. It feels like it's been

14 years, FUCK

Would Rie feel better if I gave her more money

stream earlier I'm on my deathbed probably

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
She's absolutely great, and this doesn't even scratch the surface of just how fucking bizarre she is sometimes - not strictly in the "haha funny" way either. You are correct on the growth, and from what I understand, she's inclined pretty fast for an absolute zero budget indie chuuba.

Here's my concern I'm concernfagging over, and maybe you can say if it's valid or not since you have the context: I'm just hoping she gets some of the worse stuff out of her system, or becomes a bit better with optics while she's still relatively small. It'd probably really suck to have the SA VOD floating around for example, and thankfully the only people who would have it would be those with enough autism to have downloaded it from the backend.
What do you mean by SA VOD exactly?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Interesting little reddit thread about a husband who spends more time on Vtubers than his wife
If she's such a boring person that her husband finds 2D streamers more interesting than her, and the only thing she can think up is to go to reddit and ask whether he might be attracted to children, then I don't think this marriage will last long.

Edit: The other option is that her husband is a complete weebhead; why did she marry him though?

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Interesting little reddit thread about a husband who spends more time on Vtubers than his wife
1693309645100.png

I don't think him watching Hololive/vtubers is as much of a red flag as that. I am shocked about the surprising amount of levelheaded responses in that thread though.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If she's such a boring person that her husband finds 2D streamers more interesting than her, and the only thing she can think up is to go to reddit and ask whether he might attracted to children, then I don't think this marriage will last long.

Edit: The other option is that her husband is a complete weebhead; why did she marry him though?
Long-distance relationship and they're married? I think the guy watching vtubers is the least of the problems here.

Limkin

Long distance relationships and marriage. Is she a total crackhead or how does it even work? And I mean, there is always one thing that a wife can do to get attention, but at this point the husband probably heard "don't put your dick in crazy" already

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Long-distance relationship and they're married? I think the guy watching vtubers is the least of the problems here.
Like she should honestly be happy... If he's too busy watching virtual girls he's not going to go around her back fucking real ones.

Negzana

I hope no one is dumb enough to start an eSports Org right now. Now, doing some weird hybrid Pro Streamer operates as a Vtuber thing could work. Former top pros that stream is a big market. In fact, quitting a top team and going full time streamer is normally better money than all but about 2-3 guys in an eSport make. (This is known as "how much money did RTZ lose by not streaming once a week?".)

Now, a harsh reality of pro players. They have almost no personality for streaming. They're super quiet, incredible introverts. The few that aren't have almost all gotten canceled because they're used to an environment that's hyper competitive and extremely toxic. This is actually why Pro Teams lose so much money. They can't do Branding / Promotion because their best players would rather sit and play for 14 hours than do 15 minutes of work to make themselves 10x the money. (A lot of them are good at games but otherwise rather dumb.)

You can see how the South Koreans have managed this. They actually force the guys to get media training, and, even then, only a couple are ever allowed to be the "face" of things.
I would love to watch a former esports vtuber who streams hours on end. Would be a nice addition to Hololive

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
They're probably FFXIV players.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Long distance relationships and marriage. Is she a total crackhead or how does it even work?
I'd guess he's working in a remote area - mining, forestry, oil-drilling, or perhaps deployment.

But long-distance and marriage is really hard to make work. Just ask Froot.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

LFG AYAME MEMBERS

Holo+ is out check your favorite JP Bro to see how it is or just use a VPN and set it to Japan

This says there was an "update" in the audition form.IDK what the difference is.

I dont like that Level sign.I hope its just the way to monetize this app and not something else

The JP bros are using it,more than 5K reacts its good.

You can also do your own posts.

Stars( All of them together) Live(All of them together)

:ameraintear::ameraintear::ameraintear:
So far you can name yourself whatever you want but your profile icon can only be a oshi mark.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

A
Kamiko Kana becomes the 4th ex-Tsunderia to announce hiatus in the past week.

Kana has frequently taken breaks from content creation before. I do t know if we can read too much into that.
Anyone here watch Tobs? I don't know what to make of her. I'm used to either tame vtubers or shitposting autism gremlins. Tobs feels like she falls in the "passively chaotic" category for a lack of a better way to put it.

Weirds me out for some reason

I don't know who that is, but considering that you were talking and wondering about her, I can tell you that "she" is probably a troon.

which explains the weirdness...
Congrats @SandyCat, you found an actual female streamer. Enjoy it before she she puts her pronouns in her bio.
Let the Parrot situation be a lesson to all content creators. Vet your stuff. Any n-words, slurs, or even remotely-suggestive imagery? Edit them out immediately. Appear as "lib-friendly" as possible, lest you wish to lose everything you've worked hard to build in a flash.

No update yet, keep an eye on his Twitter
Ain't that the truth? The reason their politics are pushed so hard is YouTube is the only name in the game and YOU HAVE to play by their rules. The alternatives just aren't flourishing enough yet.
It's been like 3 months since I transitioned

ASJDFVNJKAHSDFNHJKLASC

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

I'm 10 pages behind, but aside from some big names the one that caught my eye was Astrophysics. They make synthwave covers of many anisongs and miku-covers of pop songs. BUT, this is the first thing that came to mind when I've read their name:

She can't escape the curse

Last edited:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

If she's such a boring person that her husband finds 2D streamers more interesting than her, and the only thing she can think up is to go to reddit and ask whether he might be attracted to children, then I don't think this marriage will last long.

He's probably away working and bored/not a lot to do. I know guys in Extraction that have worked all over the place. One was recently in Zambia. It's stuff like that and watching Streamers makes a lot of sense.

That said, it's the money that bothers her first and the "I'm not in the loop" that bothers her second. The Male to Female romantic relationship is always transactional in nature. It's the Male Resources for the Female Attention/Affection. She'll never be able to explain it (because she doesn't understand her instincts), but that's the issue. Women cannot survive raising children on their own, so they need resources to do it. That's where "a" Male comes into play. Most of the world revolves around this reality, but -- since fish don't understand water -- humans rarely understand the dynamics of reality unless they spend a lot of time studying it.

[ Money only ever gets a guy "in the door" with a Woman's purview. Take a look at Zuck or Bill Gates. They could get a weekend with a super model, but their eventual wives weren't much to write home about. And, having a few contacts out in the Seattle area Tech, actually heard Melinda married down, haha. Personality is, at the end, what wins the day, in that regard.]

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom