"I'm a wizard, but without the transphobia"Nym

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Kiara releases a new album.
New teaser here:

Tldw: 5 new songs + 5 old.
Should be available for streaming at midnight.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
YouTube killed the Parrot (possibly literally if he is to be believed)

He's taking it way harder than he should. There are so many YT alternatives out there and it looks like he staked his personal happiness on a Google product. I hope he regroups and just opens a Rumble channel or something until he gets his YT channel back. Maybe look into Twitter's new video hosting stuff. There are many people in the world who don't have YT channels and yet manage to thrive somehow.

Any dollar you spend in those godforsaken gacha nightmares goes to furthering the goals of Xi Jinping, the genocide of the Uyghurs, the pervasive surveillance state imposed upon the population of China, and most greviously of all, the black hole of cringe that is destroying the Western world: TikTok. Don't do it, son. Be like Liberty Prime and stop the Red menace.

Hi, Henry. How's life?

Lia has never made a sick burn in her life. Her response to a diss is something like, "well, I fucked your mom last night. Haha, gottem."

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Tenma had time to go camping, catch a fish, prep it, cook it and go to sleep before Pippa responded to a DM from her (real):

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

With this clip, and another clip of her laughing shared here recently, I think it's safe to declare that Lui also has one of the best laughs in Holo, alongside Botan, Flare, Mio, Polka, and others.

Not mentioning the GOAT of laughing.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Videos used to get on average $1 per every 1000 views on it but after October 2022 that shit went to about $0.60-0.70 per 1000 and that is on a Green video. On a Yellow video you get about 10% of that plus the video itself doesn't really get recommended so its growth goes to shit. This is why my upload went to shit these last 2 weeks. Since I am getting Insta Yellow'd when I post something and I have to request a manual content review, I have to sometimes wait 3-5 days for that shit. My goal was to get 4 videos a week. Now I'm down to about 2 (preview + full video). Last month was my biggest month with the biggest sub increase + biggest viewer + biggest hourly watched and I got less money overall than when I got monetized.
I don't know how much time you put on each video but it wouldn't be better to aim for volume of uploads to maybe get a return? You still get paid if you get a yellow video right? I think that's what LEC does, fucker just puts out a video every day and I doubt all of them are green since he clips pippa too. Or maybe he's super lucky and even though he doesn't censor dick he somehow gets all his videos monetized.
Kiara releases a new album.
New teaser here:

Tldw: 5 new songs + 5 old.
Should be available for streaming at midnight.

WHY DO I EXIST IN THE TIMELINE WHERE THE CHICKEN ACTUALLY PUTS DECENT SONGS INSTEAD OF IRYS :urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
I'm not a fan of the chicken's voice but the girl knows how to get catchy songs that flow nicely, I look forward to listen to the whole thing. I hope it does well, for all the shit I give her I do want her to do well.

Last edited:

niggaphil

I WAS REFFERING TO THIS POST YOU SICK FUCKS!!!
ASJDFVNJKAHSDFNHJKLASC
Rie, you better get some new streaming idea to get more cash for the Good quality HRT, instead of getting the medicine that made from bath tub. :smugselen:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If you guys don't want Rie to graduate, you should watch her streams more!
I mean look at this pretty face. You don't wanna see this go homeless do you?
I haven't personally watched her, but I used to know a pretty trustworthy guy who really hated her guts. Not sure what happened to him, but I trust his superduper judgement and would therefore rather steer clear of Rie.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I haven't personally watched her, but I used to know a pretty trustworthy guy who really hated her guts. Not sure what happened to him, but I trust his superduper judgement and would therefore rather steer clear of Rie.
Pretty sure he transitioned

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Can't be or they would've made it EN. JP is not exactly that into eSports. What are they gonna play? Pachinko?
As of December 2022, the agency has in total more than 5 million subscribers on YouTube, making it the third most subscribed VTuber agency in Japan after hololive production and NIJISANJI.
If I was Yagoo, I would do it and then make a Korean branch.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Sometimes Botan can pick out art for her thumbnails that are just :kiarachefkiss:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
UniVirtual's Shiratama Utano and 774's Suzumi Nemo singing together now.

Damn, with those departures I think there's at least five Re:AcT graduations already this year, with Ayamo Nono, Isana Kuryu, and Inuki Matoi.

Suou Patra playing the Parasocial game at 9PM JST.

Here's something fun. On the weekend there was a relay collab with Vsingers and some of them also play instruments. Here's the start of the relay.

No playlist but there is a list of streams in the description. Some of the performers include Umitsuki Shell, Amahane Miran, and UniVirtual's Ohga Ruki. I can also see a saxophone and koto/shamisen player.

VSpo's Ichinose Uruha famous for her dirty room also didn't empty her recycle bin.

Yakumo Beni being a good oneesan.

If you switched oshi, is it considered cheating?

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

LFG AYAME MEMBERS

Holo+ is out check your favorite JP Bro to see how it is or just use a VPN and set it to Japan

This says there was an "update" in the audition form.IDK what the difference is.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
For the remaining curious members he's mentioning Parasi, she jumped out of the stream for quite a while and returned a bit altered, slurring a bit even as a french still learning english.
I don't know why you would hold that information, she deserves to grow: she says terrible stuff nonchallantly all the time like the racial comments during GTA San Andreas playthrough (unfortunately, VODs are nuked), drinks too much for her own good, the only reason her room isn't a pigsty is because she lives with family and is a great artist:

She's absolutely great, and this doesn't even scratch the surface of just how fucking bizarre she is sometimes - not strictly in the "haha funny" way either. You are correct on the growth, and from what I understand, she's inclined pretty fast for an absolute zero budget indie chuuba.

Here's my concern I'm concernfagging over, and maybe you can say if it's valid or not since you have the context: I'm just hoping she gets some of the worse stuff out of her system, or becomes a bit better with optics while she's still relatively small. It'd probably really suck to have the GTA:SA VOD floating around for example, and thankfully the only people who would have it would be those with enough autism to have downloaded it from the backend.

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Hi, Henry. How's life?
34c.gif

JK, I was drunk
Genshin is still garbage, though

Henya was originally called Anya, but she changed her name because people would assume she was a ripoff of Anya from Spy X Family

DanishCookies

A lot of niggas say playboard is very inaccurate but it's the best data we can have. Man the superchats are really low and if my bs math is correct she made like 50 bucks off of those 4 streams. However I do think memberships are the bulk of their paycheck and we don't have any info on that, correct? If she moved to avoid taxes I hope she isn't retarded enough to move to a commie run shithole. Not gonna lie, unless she has a decent membership base it looks pretty dire for her if this is her only source of income.
Damn she is doing kind of worse than some of the Prism Proj talents with 2/3 of her sub count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom