"How do I ask if he pees like a charge rifle?"Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The closest I can think of is Noel? Last I remember she confirmed she was bipolar but was making positive progress towards handling herself better. She isn't exactly "fixed" but she's taking action to get there at least.

But she posted all of this as Canan so that probably doesn't count :botanshrug:
She hasn't whored out since March, I think, so that is a small success, maybe?
:irysthumbsupl:

Not sure if she counts, but Kiara has really mellowed out.
She used to be always getting salty when losing, doomposting, numberfagging... the works.
But now she's pretty chill all things considered.

One of my favorite character development arcs.
That is who I had in mind when I asked. She definitely still has menhera moments, but it feels like she is actually improving.

Edit:
Wtf is vgen? is she panning to double dip or something ?
Seems to be a system in development to find and commission artists.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Someone has released a game for Jelly, where you sort different-coloured water out. It's surprisingly fun, and Jelly will be streaming it in the future.

If you want a bit of an extra challenge, you can sometimes achieve this:
1693232664342.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Spoony had such a downfall. I used to watch all his stuff back in the day and remember randomly playing The Old Republic with him on launch day.
He developed a heart condition, which lead to his mental breakdown. It's really recent medical insight that ties it all together, but cold comfort for the destruction it did to him. I know he was banned from Twitter a few times because he terminally on it, but haven't checked in on him in a while.

Zapan1984

Did someone murk Green Parrot?
I wanted to rewatch his Advent Video and no longer there.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Zapan1984

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Bae's schedule:

20230828_113757.jpg

@Negzana what is your wife cooking?

Also, blessed Shuba collab on the same day!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Me when I'm retarded:

The saga continues!
Apparently our friend the music-GOD commented this and then deleted it (when he got backlash) in some dramafag's channel (Got the info in /vt/ so take that as you will, I struggle to think this man is backing down already, too late bro but at least you tried)
View attachment 42476
So this dumb bastard looked at a Tweet from two Hags from Canada pretending to be anime dogs, and attributed it to a major multinational corpo ripping off it's employees? And raged so hard the spirit of Karl fucking Marx entered his body to complain about the evil capitalists keeping the working artist down? And then didn't even have the fucking spine to stick to a principled position and instead semi-bent the knee?
:pathetic:
I cant post a single one of my twitch clips because the upload limit is so shit
PROCTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR
Just make a throwaway Rumble you femboy. :BijouBijou:
There's a rant from a redditor who claimed to be a fan of Axel, about how Vesper apparently ruined a lot of his plans and he broke down in a member stream because of it. Here's the start of thread. Maybe someone who is at least a member of Axel can confirm it? I know there was always a rrat about Vesper having a fallout with Altare, but I don't remember any with Axel.
As a commentor in the post says, them calling Altare "Regis" is suspect. Points more towards troll trying to stir up shit.
Bijou's/Waabyuu's old FF14 character was just found: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/25303820/
Due to how eerily comprehensive FF14 is of a character's past deeds, quite a lot of stuff is about to be discovered about what shes done in game over the years.

The logic can be found below. Be warned that the image is from the nijisister dox site, and as such may be hazardous to view directly without protective goggles.
As an FF14 autist I can at least vet that their methodology is sound.
Shiny Hiney:whatastory:
How the fuck do you play to that level and still only have a 2 jobs leveled? Seriously, I cannot even fathom how someone does this and not go crazy, the only fun part of this game is leveling all the jobs and gearing them, what motivates a person to focus on 2 of the most boring jobs in the entire game.

If I were a betting man I'd say that unlike Ina who is a MMO addict, Bijou got dragged into the game by her boyfriend.
Might be yet another Alt? We only just recently got the ability to play cross data enters, so it could be a boosted Alt specificly to play with the boyfriend or something. We can't see the achievements and their dates though, so we can't judge really.
Belmond was watching some of her other cooking streams so at least he knows what he's getting into (or what kind of foodborne illness she's about to catch)
1000001316.jpg
> NijiEN btw

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
How the fuck do you play to that level and still only have a 2 jobs leveled? Seriously, I cannot even fathom how someone does this and not go crazy, the only fun part of this game is leveling all the jobs and gearing them, what motivates a person to focus on 2 of the most boring jobs in the entire game.

If I were a betting man I'd say that unlike Ina who is a MMO addict, Bijou got dragged into the game by her boyfriend.
Idk if you can prove the timeline with achievements but she could've also leveled the jobs she has in the 80s to cap in SHB while bored and then only bothered to level DNC and SGE to 90

Also lol caring about what retard women do in FFXIV

Its funny she is a healer and dancer main tho, the jokes do write themselves

UberSoldat

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
The closest I can think of is Noel? Last I remember she confirmed she was bipolar but was making positive progress towards handling herself better. She isn't exactly "fixed" but she's taking action to get there at least.

But she posted all of this as Canan so that probably doesn't count :botanshrug:
Doesn't count really, she's still a broken mess since she continues to deepthroat dildos for men as Canan and pretend to dislike men outside of it.
Doing art commissions isn't a big deal. Good luck to her.
Yet western artists sure make it a big deal to the point "uwu my mental hort I can't complete your comm after taking your money up front, but I can draw for corpo vtubers everyday!"
Spoony had such a downfall. I used to watch all his stuff back in the day and remember randomly playing The Old Republic with him on launch day.
It really is sad, because spoony was one of the few of that whole era of CC I enjoyed alongside AVGN and Brad Tries.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Negzana

First time I heard hololive girl needs to be fixed. They are pretty normal when compare with other vtubers.

You should try to fix Lia. :smugselen:
"You can't fix her" ~Rinmama
Bae's schedule:

View attachment 42522

@Negzana what is your wife cooking?

Also, blessed Shuba collab on the same day!

Countdown Stream
Gartic Phone with members
Membership Stream
Official Birthday Stream
Post-Talk Stream

I might be missing a stream or two

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
> NijiEN btw
Genius strategy honestly. I don't expect management to catch on.
Even then, they probably gonna keep her around anyway, since frankly her (and by lesser extension, Meloco) is at least able to act as a bridge of sort between JP and EN without relying to say, Oliver or non-JP native but JP fluent talents in EN.

So long she make money for ANYCOLOR's Imperial Neo-Japan Naval Fleet, it's anything goes at this point.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Good Morning Asylum
This funny animation finally in English.
Gozaru 3.0 kawaii and a very good Cover

IROHA LOVE DE GOZARU

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Looks like Hakka is having an unfortunate time and is without power.

Edit: while Hakka may be without power, Mumei is with Animal again after being over a month apart.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
looks like kai is taking the day off because of family and singing lessons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom