"Just because she's my oshi doesn't mean I want to get tentacled by Ina"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Someone in this thread was wondering who the first Holo would be to play the new horror game

But its ok.I think nobody here watches Kobo because Indonesian.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

PekoWick

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I will never understand why he did this. His brand and uniqueness, gone in an instant.
There are rumors going around that the model change was enforced by cover itself instead of him personally, it's kind of believable because the change was pretty sudden and he doesn't hint anything about it even to membership watchers. The whole transition to it seemed to be too fast for it to be a planned thing as well (the quick 3D unveiling, trying to somehow fit the lore aspect of it)

It could be just a rrat, but I know a lot of his fans were initially upset about the changes at first

angry sushi

Early Adopter
I still keep my OG Half life and cs 1.6 cd keys with pictures cause that was the only way to get your account back years ago:fishmandispair:
If you level up then you can use your own tax information to get your account back if they have it on file. Before anyone asks, Valve fucks you harder than a snuff film.
1693223023628.png

Not-Username

Kiara's "very important week"
Wanna bet it is about her album?!(EP?!)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
1693223544111.png
That's enough for tonight, I'm going to bed.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

PekoWick

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
VAULTROOM announced a collab with the StartEnd girls.

Seems to be some kind of merch. These are the guys that organize big streamer events in Japan.

Last edited:

Bug Eater

Belmond was watching some of her other cooking streams so at least he knows what he's getting into (or what kind of foodborne illness she's about to catch)

Onigiri did a cooking collab with both Pika and Henya... Perhaps
Giri would've been a good choice for them, but she's probably not interested anymore since she joined GeeXPlus and moved to Japan (seems like she already has a career path that she wants to follow). There are some other possibilities like Snuffy or Buffpup, but honestly grabbing Nina would be the most VShojo thing to do - at least they've given up on the pretence of having open auditions.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
As usual, Don Walton the schizo is on top of TVA news and crossposted/ containment broke that ESL fag Kuri Rinji has joined us:

Archive

Also Henri is in the mix for some reason I guess...:

Archive

I wish this guy got more of a following, he really deserves it for all the work he puts in.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
As usual, Don Walton the schizo is on top of TVA news and crossposted/ containment broke that ESL fag Kuri Rinji has joined us:

Archive

Archive

I wish this guy got more of a following, he really deserves it for all the work he puts in.

Whoever had @Kuri Rinji first can have him back.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Archive

Archive

I know what all of those words mean, but I dont understand what hes trying to say.
Am I having a fucking stroke?

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I know what all of those words mean, but I dont understand what hes trying to say.
Am I having a fucking stroke?
Can you feel it, that rush of schizo ramblings rushing through your veins.
:inanerdy:

Also

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Archive

Archive

RED DEPRESSEDNOUSAGI :selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:
I laughed so hard i almost died.

UberSoldat

hololive ruined /jp/

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Archive

Archive

so henri isn't don?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom